Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

symptoms changed from girlish to boyish :(

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
3-Jan-11 8:29 pm

I had nausea for about a week.  I never threw up, but after complaining of no symptoms I finally started feeling pg.  I've never had such bad nausea b4 so I thought it looked good for girl symptoms.  Well, today it stopped and moved to my usual boy symptom of being hungry all the time :(

Has anyone else had a change in symptoms?  It really scared me because I woke up this morning and felt differentTongue Tied

Baby Bear Boy2002 Baby Bear Boy2005 Baby Bear Boy2007 Baby Bear Boy2011

Heartbroken 8/28/10 chemical pg

Heartbrokenm/c at 10wks our Baby Bear Girl our sway would've worked if she would've stayed with usHeartbroken

Joined 25-Jan-07

Top Poster
3-Jan-11 8:48 pm

Hi-  All I can tell you is please... dont stress symptoms- its really ALL BULL SH*T!!!!

You can have the same exact preg. symptoms are really be carrying a girl!!!

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
3-Jan-11 9:17 pm

I sure hope so!!  All I know is I had the same symptoms with all my boys!  Now I just keep hoping for a sign that this pg is going to have different results!

Good Luck to you on your HT journey!!!

Heartbrokenm/c at 10wks our Baby Bear Girl our sway would've worked if she would've stayed with usHeartbroken

Joined 11-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-Jan-11 9:54 pm

I agree with AnnaG1.  Symptoms don't really mean much.  I had two different pg with my boys and they are both boys!

Baby Boy '04  Baby Boy '07  http://www.thatboard.com/smf/Smileys/classic/angel2.gif '11 ||   You can email me at ig-kitten@wildmail.com

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
4-Jan-11 4:34 am
I am glad I'm not the only one! I have had different symptoms from the beginning, nausea really early in pregnancy, really sore, big boobs, so tired, and craving sweets, it felt completely different to the others and I was thinking this is so a girl. But things are changing and now I am craving meat pies, sausage rolls, all the things I did with my boys and I have started thinking this is a boy, I just didn't want to think about that idea but I'm really started thinking this is another boy and I'm scared!!!

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy 2003  Baby Boy 2006

Baby Bear Girl Sophie Mia arrived Aug 2011,,, My IG Princess!!

cs/forums/p/207084/1991887.aspx#1991887

Joined 25-Jan-07

Top Poster
4-Jan-11 7:12 am

Thankl you Kryfar-  I will be starting very soon on  my HT journey!!!

Wishing everyone lots of luck in the upcoming weeks....  

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

5-Jan-11 9:10 am
Kryfar, I woke this morn with less nausea. I've been trying to eat more protein and started on some new homeopathic remedies, but I'm kind of surprised & of couse had my usual " is everything ok?" thought. I'd say there are a lot of similarities but also many differences compared to last pg's for me, but the guessing is all a crapshoot so I'm trying to not even think about it. I've got my girl name so better start planning for a boy name, too!
Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 4-Aug-10

5-Jan-11 6:19 pm
I have had a bit of nausea (no vomiting though)...Didn't really experience it as much when i was carrying my boys- but the nausea has now disappeared-it could return, I know...It's o crap we're all guessing and we can't know the gender already... I'm just so obsessed Dream4pink...I am also starting to crave meat...I never go into McDonalds but yesterday I had this urge to eat a bigmac...felt a bit nauseous after mind you... One thing I am is very windy...My tummy is full of air- think this is another boy symptom.
Have two gorgeous Baby Boy. Hoping and praying for a Baby Girl.

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
5-Jan-11 6:54 pm

Today I had a bit more nausea.  Can't figure out what I want to eat.  I remember this from past pg's, nothing sounds good until you start eating.  Definately spending a lot of mornings at mcdonalds getting sausage biscuits. 

Annie- if gas is a boy symptom than I'm carrying triplet boys!  No doubt about it!!!

Joined 4-Aug-10

5-Jan-11 6:56 pm
kryfar: lol. hopefully it will be triplet girlies...lol.
Have two gorgeous Baby Boy. Hoping and praying for a Baby Girl.

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
5-Jan-11 6:59 pm

For- no girl name for us yet.  we just can't do it.  for me i think having a name and not having a girl to go with it would be too hard.  we do, have a boy name that we both like a lot and will hopefully help ease the pain if this is another boy Confused

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

5-Jan-11 7:31 pm
What kind of gas is boyish. North or south? Just got the burbs , north, after I eat, lol.
Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

5-Jan-11 7:39 pm
kryfar:

For- no girl name for us yet.  we just can't do it.  for me i think having a name and not having a girl to go with it would be too hard.  we do, have a boy name that we both like a lot and will hopefully help ease the pain if this is another boy Confused

That's smart! We have had the name before we had kids so can't shake it. If I don't get to use it maybe I can bribe a son to use it on a granddaughter, lol. We had boys names but used them all, lol.

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
5-Jan-11 9:14 pm

LOL!  I hope you get to use it!!

We had a heck of a time with ds#3 lots of back and forth on that one.  for awhile he was going to be preston, but than we grew out of that name.  then dh wanted spencer which I like but we have an ending in "n" thing going on.  So, I finally one with Quinlan.  I'm happy cause I love his name.  Anyway, for this one it popped into my head b4 I had dh totally convinced to go for #4.  I said if we get a forth boy I want to at least have part of my name mixed in there too, so his middle will be Christopher and first will be Maximillian shortened to Max but shhhh no one in RL knows this ;)

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
5-Jan-11 10:04 pm
I wish I could find a boy name! It was hard enough finding one for Ds 3 and my dh and I do not agree what so ever with boys names, there's a few I like, Joel and Jacob but dh just says no to anything I suggest boy wise, he refuses to think that there is a possibility of it being a boy. It's going to hit him real hard if it is!! We do have a few girls names we agree on. I had a name picked out when I was really young and each time I have been pregnant had the name ready incase of a girl and then when me and my boys dad broke up, he and his new wife called their DD my name I had picked out for years!!!!!!

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy 2003  Baby Boy 2006

Baby Bear Girl Sophie Mia arrived Aug 2011,,, My IG Princess!!

cs/forums/p/207084/1991887.aspx#1991887

Page: of 2