Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC Girly Girl in January

NY

Joined 18-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 11:55 am

Congrats to all of the December BFP ladies Hearts

Let me know when you are due to O,what your sway is and will post the info here!  I'm praying for everyone to have a great start to 2011 with BFP's!!! All healthy and preferably pink!!!PrayBaby Girl 

Annie912 - Due to O - January 6. Diet - French gender, CL with equal, Supplements, New moon, insane amount of ions, saw palmetto and nail painting/removing every day, O+12 and with abstinance and sylk.PrayBaby Girl

Annie912 - Due to O 1/6

Carsonlele - Due to O 1/16-1/18

Dreamingofadaughter - Due to O 1/9

Alsestis - Due to O 1/7-1/12

June_bug - Due to O 1/6 - 1/9

Tulips - Due to O 1/7 - 1/14

bettyboo - Due to O 1/11 - 1/14

muffin606 - ???

maybebabythree - Due to O 1/16

Yreva - Due to O 1/8

Tayls - Due to O 1/7

goingforthree - Due to O 1/5 - 1/6

lutik - ???

glittergal - Due to O 1/13

babushka - ???

tututime - Due to O 1/22-1/24?

Melbel - ?

Norsemamma - due to O 1/4

ttc girl in dec - Due to O 1/11 - 1/13

sugarnspice - Due to O 1/21 (a great day my DS 1 birthday!)

WendymvSenna - Due to O 1/8

tickleme - ?

PrayPrayPrayBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl

Happy CelebrateCONGRATS TO SAOIRSE ON YOUR BFP!!!!Happy Celebrate

Happy CelebrateCONGRATS TAYLS ON YOUR BFP!!!!Happy Celebrate

DS 2006 DS 2007 DD 2011 thanks IG! Link to my sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/223455.aspx

Joined 28-Dec-08

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 1:45 pm

Hi can I join in? Not sure when I will O as I was TTC for 18 months (more or less I have lost count of the months). I have been on a months break. I was EGS for months, then TBM, now I am doing a more relaxed sway not sure what that will include just yet. Waiting for AF first then getting back into TTCing again. Hopefully restart the diet on the first. Good luck everyone x

proudmummy

Joined 28-Jun-10

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 2:51 pm

Hi all, Im in for january! i am due to O between 16th-18th of jan. have been doing diet loosely for a while now but going strict from Af arrives, DH up for it this month also so im really happy about that! doin supps, sudafed, frequent BD right thru O (cut offs for 6 mths now and no luck!) lots of ions! i will be O'ing just before full moon, which is the way it has been for a while again, i always tend to O in this phase! hopefully it wont make much difference if we do everything else good :-) We couldnt attempt in Dec as I was ill and on strong antibiotics so i really cannot wait for AF to come (due 2moro or sat) to get started on Jan attempt! really hope this is it for us, we are really going for it 100% this month.

Good Luck to everyone! 

Baby Boy06  Baby Boy08  and no3 baby Baby Girl due Jan 2012!!!!

Kat 1976

Joined 16-Mar-09

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 2:53 pm

I'll O around the 9th of Jan.

I'm only going to do the supps, add more dairy, cranberry, and crystal light. I'm using sylk.  BD through O. I might do a douche before BD,not sure yet. I'm using lavender sprays, lotion, and other things of lavender. Also have fans running , going outside for a little bit each day, baby girl dress under the bed,and of course Pray for a Baby Bear Girl!!

Good luck ladies!!!

13,  11,  9,  6, and our 1 year old rainbow !! Our angel   (5/23/11). Currently expecting our 2nd rainbow  baby!! Will we have a  or !!

Ticker id: gmsO

You can call me Al

Joined 24-Feb-10

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 4:34 pm

My cycles are all over the place so I will be Oing somewhere between Jan 7 and hopefully no later than Jan 12.  I take Femara to induce ovulation which all in all has worked 6 out of 6 cycles.  I took 2.5mg CD2-6 last month and the last, and I am taking it CD3-7 this month.  I am hoping that changing up the protocall will make me O closer to CD14.

This is my third month TTC#2 after a miscarriage at 14 weeks in September of 2010.  Angel baby was due 3/20 so I am in a race against that due date to conceive.  While it became very apparent to me while pregnant last time that I REALLY want a daughter, at this point, I am caring more about conceiving quickly rather than swaying pink - which I will probably come to regret while waiting for gender scan.

DH and I have been on the IG girl diet since October 1, 2010.  We have seriously reduced our sodium intake and honestly, I have a hard time eating anything not on the diet now.  Food tastes incredibly salty to me now and dining out is practically impossible.  I get sick when I eat rich foods or drink alcohol and I get really sick and I can't sleep when I consume both.  So, I drink a ton of milk and eat a lot of yogurt (which I hate).

Other than that, we are taking calcium/magnesium, lots of crystal light right before O to lower pH.  I am trying not to use anything topical so all the acidifying has to be through diet.  My husband is 42 and I have no idea  how many swimmers we are dealing with.  He has gotten me pregnant twice in 2 years so we aren't testing him. 

I have been Oing every month in the New Moon.  I visit the ocean for negative ions and I use Lavender Dr. Bronners soap.

Timing-wise, we will BD every other day from CD9 until after confirmation of thermal shift.  I was abstaining from the big O last month and the month before but I think I will this month - it helps pull the sperm in.  I have measured CM pH before and after Big O and it didn't budge.  

Joined 22-Sep-10

30-Dec-10 6:04 pm

Hi everyone! Can I join? I'm going to have more than a few questions along the way, if that's okay. I purchased a gold membership in September, all excited to gain a bunch of knowledge before swaying, but Maureen never granted me access and I (along with many others) had to dispute payment. And every time I try to search for anything, I get an error message. Sad

I'm on CD7 right now, so I *should* ovulate anywhere between the 6th and 9th of January- is that the new moon? 

Baby Bear Boy - 2009

TTC a Baby Bear Girl in 2011

Joined 4-Feb-09

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 6:38 pm

Tulips - Due to O - January 7-14th. Diet - IG diet with a TW thought in it, ie reduce protein etc (have cheated lots over Christmas though and with all the crap going on with my cycle), Aspartamene, Calcium, magnesium Saw palmetto, folic acid, New moon, Rock salt lamps, summer, Frequent BD, cut off & O+12, Aci-gel & Sylk, testing pH.

June bug, ask questions, I and a number of others have gold and will try and answer for you.

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA, weird stuff happening with my cycle and I've been very down.  I may not attempt this cycle depending on pH, next cycle is Clomid.

Baby Boy7, Baby Boy5, HeartbrokenNov 09, Heartbroken Feb Baby Boy 1

Loving life with my three amazing boys & now Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 9:37 pm

betty boo... 3rd cycle ttc

due to O rou the 11th to 14th....

sway includes diet, supps, saw palmetto.. ions, walks outside, lavender everything lol i smell like a nanna but i feel its calming so it must reduce testorone right....im not looking at timing as it took 16mths for ds2 due to male factor infertlity so cant waste too much time on cut offs etc etc.... this mth id like not to lime douch but if i need to i will 2 hrs before attemt....

good to see some more new faces.... tulips hope ur ok hun.... here if u need to vent n i hope u get to attempt...

im very excited that 2011 is almost here... hope its a year we all hold out lil girls.... bring on the 2011 bfp....

i have 2 Baby Bear Boy aged 5 and 2 yrs old...... tried swaying for 10 mths with no pg n now im just ttc............ on clomid this mth as its 12 mths............... hoping its worked............

was bettyboo...........needed a change...................

after 18 mths of ttc we finally got a bfp........... the mth we dtd twice............ after mths n mths of dtd alot turns out it works for us to not ttc................due in jan............. cant wait

found out its a Baby Girl.......... so blessed........ so lucky.cant believe it.................

Joined 28-Dec-08

Top Poster
31-Dec-10 7:57 am

JuneBug - I know lots about swaying, mind you I may have forgetten a fair bit too! Ask away.

Re the moon phase there was a few links on here to show you what phase we are in - I will try to dig one out

Joined 28-Dec-08

Top Poster
31-Dec-10 8:04 am

I found this one via Google where you can change your time zone

http://www.markthisdate.com/calendar/Moon_Phases_2011_2013_11206.html

I have tried to Google In-Gender: Moon phase link but there is a ton of info to go through. Not sure if there is a link in the FAQ?

X

Joined 31-May-08

Top Poster
31-Dec-10 8:10 am

Hi girls may i join you too? Most probably not ttc in January due to infection and have to do some hormonal tests. I am curious as to how many of you are using magnets near ovaries? I was going to buy them but dont know how really effective they are. I cant use lime or vinegar at all due to YI and BV, so i am relying on replens when the moment is right. Doc may start me on clomid in January or February so will see.

New moon phase is between 4th and 19th January.

Good Luck Betty! Hearts

Happy New Year 2011 to all!! Happy Celebrate

Almighty God & Creator, grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy daughter to love and bring up in your ways AMEN

Baby Boy'02, Baby Boy'05 my waterbaby Love Ya!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/323d81

Joined 22-Sep-10

31-Dec-10 9:31 am

Thanks for the welcome and for the new moon info! Glad to hear I'm due to ovulate at the right time!

My sway: june_bug, due to O in the new moon phase (between the 6th and 9th of Jan, hopefully). Doing very loose diet, calcium/mag/cranberry/vitamin c/acidophilus, lots of artificial sugars (crystal light), no caffeine, lots of lavender, exposure to fresh air, O+12 with 7+ days of abstinence, Sylk. Husband will also try to abstain from caffeine, wear tight underwear, hot baths before BD. 

How does that sound? 

A few questions:

1) How long does caffeine affect DH's swimmers? How important is him holding off completely? 

2) I bought a digital PH tester but still don't have the calibration materials and may not in time. Will PH test strips suffice?

3) Is the increase in dairy just for the extra calcium/acidophilus? I don't do well with dairy, so will upping my calcium supplements be, essentially, the same as eating a ton of yogurt and cheese for swaying purposes? 

4) The FAQ says "jump and dump" sways girl, but after going over everyone's attempts, it seems like no one does this. Why? 

Thanks everybody! Happy Smile

Baby Bear Boy - 2009

Joined 22-Sep-10

31-Dec-10 5:31 pm
Friendly bump? :)

Baby Bear Boy - 2009

Joined 4-Feb-09

Top Poster
31-Dec-10 7:16 pm

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp?calendarYear=2011&calendarMonth=0

That calendar has the moon phases and the lunar signs

bettyboo, thanks hun, I am doing much better, even with the bad cheats my pH was in the 4's today so I am going to attempt this cycle.

Baby Boy7, Baby Boy5, HeartbrokenNov 09, Heartbroken Feb Baby Boy 1

Loving life with my three amazing boys & now Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
31-Dec-10 11:02 pm

tulips great bou your ph... i was the same had so many cheats over xmas n ph stayed good girl ranges..... oh did i mention i loved every lil cheat i had..... i miss my flavoured food so bad but it did make me a lil sick after.... still loved it while i was eating it....

muffin...ofcourse u can join us..... you dont have to be attempting.... itll feel weired without ya hun... as far as the magnets in my opionion i feel its an expence that my swayying can do without... im putting all i have in the diet to change my body chemistry n looking very carefully in ph... there the 2 factors im focusing on 150% as i think it comes down to those.... im doing others aswell but not that into the ions n moon n other stuff.... i have a fan going while on net n lavender stuff n spening time outside more than usual... just overall changing things....but thats just me...... sorry your not ttc this mth babe.... hope u work everything out with the drs soon....

i have 2 Baby Bear Boy aged 5 and 2 yrs old...... tried swaying for 10 mths with no pg n now im just ttc............ on clomid this mth as its 12 mths............... hoping its worked............

was bettyboo...........needed a change...................

after 18 mths of ttc we finally got a bfp........... the mth we dtd twice............ after mths n mths of dtd alot turns out it works for us to not ttc................due in jan............. cant wait

found out its a Baby Girl.......... so blessed........ so lucky.cant believe it.................

Page: of 51