-

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
26-Dec-10 7:26 pm

--

Joined 12-Dec-09

Top Poster
27-Dec-10 6:42 pm

I just replied and the monkeys ate my post!

I am not going to type it again:(((

This site is pretty much dead!

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
28-Dec-10 4:39 am

--

Joined 12-Dec-09

Top Poster
28-Dec-10 9:49 am

A Welsh Girl in England

Joined 7-Aug-08

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 12:03 pm
Well we Are doing great!! Alayna has settled in really well, she is breastfeeding really well, sh was weighed at 13 days and had gained 13oz in 8 days! I am due to have her weighed on Tuesday. We had thrush and I had mastitis but we have battled our way through, DH went to the falklands when she was 14 days old, he is due back in 44 days so I am excited, it's hard work sorting out all 3 kids by myself but lovely nevertheless!! X

Joined 29-Aug-08

30-Dec-10 12:44 pm

Hey all!

We are doing well too!

Recovery from my C-Section was a breeze compared to DS2, so I am now back to normal!

DD is a dream baby, so good, happy to sleep, eat and poo and give us lots of smiles! She is a proper budda and is very long, we are already into 3-6mth clothing!

She is BF like a champ and is adored by her brothers, who love her a little to much sometimes, so I have to watch them like a hawk! LOL!

DH is also very different with her than he was to the boys, so gentle and speaks to her as such!

I am just feeling very blessed this year and hope 2011 is equally as wonderful!

Happy new year ro all of you, your baby's and your families x x

L

x

[

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
30-Dec-10 10:12 pm

---

Love my kids!

Joined 27-Sep-09

Top Poster
2-Jan-11 2:31 pm

My little Grace is a dream- sleeping from 11pm to 4am so I'm not totally sleep deprived! She is a wonderful baby and the whole family adores her.

I'd agree about the whole daddy/daughter thing- my hubby dotes on Grace and is really tender with her- not that he was rough with the boys- and it is great to see.

DS1 has just announced that he wants another baby. but only if it is another sister....

Baby Bear Boy2005 Baby Bear Boy2009 Baby Bear Girl2010

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
3-Jan-11 5:09 am

-

Joined 20-Dec-06

Top Poster
6-Jan-11 11:57 pm

This site is pathetic now, first time I've logged in forever and probably my last, but thought I'd add to this thread...

Our Audrey Grace is a great baby!!!  She slept 7hrs. through the night starting at 5 1/2wks. Happy Wink  She also sleeps many large chunks during the day too!

We got off to a bit of a bumpy start, with mastitis in the first week or so and she was born with a "tied tongue" so we got that fixed at 1mon. old by a pediatric dentist.  It took about 5min. total for the procedure and her frenulum (the string that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your mouth) is fine now and I'm sure was the cause to my VERY painful, cracked nipple which has since healed- phew!

She is growing like a weed!  Has TONS of hair and we've been enjoying hair clips and things since she was born practically Happy Wink 

The thought of a baby sister is nice, but we're DONE!!!!! ;)  Even though all our babies have been great sleepers from early on (5-6wks. for each baby) 4 kids is more than we want to handle : P

She is a COMPLETE joy and we're soooooooo happy to have her Happy  She's made everything we've gone through in our attempts to have a baby girl WELL worth it!! :)

Our family is COMPLETEHearts Thank you God!!

Page: of 1