Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

were headaches a sign of a boy or girl for you???

Joined 6-Jul-10

16-Dec-10 10:01 am

ok ladies, ive heard headaches go both ways when it comes to gender, but its one main thing standing out to me as different from my DD pregnancy.  i had dull headaches almost everyday or every other day from like week 10 or 11 to week 15 ish.  not migraines but enough for me to notice them.  i remember having a couple headaches early on with my DD, but thats it.  sooooo my ? is what gender did you have if you had lots of headaches like me? or any certain symptom that stood out for you with a boy pregnancy? (besides less morning sickness because i had ZERO sickness with my DD, so im the minority on that OWT) THANKS!

Baby Girl05/2009 another precious Baby Girl (swaying opposite) due 05/2011. plan to sway again for a Baby Boy in a few years!

Joined 14-Dec-10

16-Dec-10 12:36 pm
I had constant headaches with DS, but non with this pregnancy (which everyone thinks is a girl). With DS I had a lot of headaches and I craved meat and Mexican food ALL the time lol.
Jennifer Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Joined 6-Jul-10

16-Dec-10 12:59 pm

thanks! im hoping this one is a boy, and i am eating lots of spicy stuff too! well im mostly eating everything unhealthy! with my DD i ate fruits constantly!

Baby Girl05/2009 another precious Baby Girl (swaying opposite) due 05/2011. plan to sway again for a Baby Boy in a few years!

Wishing we could have 1 m

Joined 13-Oct-09

Top Poster
16-Dec-10 1:06 pm

Your eating habits are the same as mine were for all my sons' pregnancies. Lol. But I never had headaches with them. I usually never get headaches, but I got them this pregnancy (which is a girl) from the beginning until around week 13 or 14.

DH (25) + Me (24) Together 7 wonderful years, married for 4
Our beautiful family = Baby Boy5 Baby Boy4 Baby Boy3 Baby Girl1.5 (Born March 6, 2011 - was due March 29)
Desperately wanting another baby, but DH had V June 2011 - Trying to convince him to get VR Pray

Joined 14-Dec-10

17-Dec-10 11:01 am
heavenonearth509:

thanks! im hoping this one is a boy, and i am eating lots of spicy stuff too! well im mostly eating everything unhealthy! with my DD i ate fruits constantly!

Yeah I usually hate Mexican and spicy food but I lived off and spicy bean dip almost the entire time lol. I also craved Dr Pepper nonstop too. lol Good luck with getting a boy! When do you find out?
Jennifer Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Joined 6-Jul-10

17-Dec-10 8:52 pm

i craved coka cola with my daughter and im not a big pop drinker haha.  thanks! i find out january 3rd! another healthy girl would of course be a blessing, but FX for a boy!!!!

Joined 19-Nov-09

Gold

Gold Membership

17-Dec-10 10:41 pm

I had them for 5 months with my DD, but none with my 2 sons, thats what led me to believe I was indeed carrying a girl, apparently it's because when you are pregnant with a girl your body produces more estrogen and that can led to frequent headaches.

GL Happy

Baby Boy2003

Baby Boy2006

Baby Girl 2010

Due June 5th

Joined 25-Apr-08

Top Poster
17-Dec-10 10:43 pm

I had none with my DS and a fair few with this pregnancy and i am having a girl :)

Baby Boy04Baby Boy07Baby Boy09 Heartbroken10  Baby Girl 28th of April 35+3 weeks Heartbroken Baby Girl June 13 Baby #5 due June 5th

Joined 14-Dec-10

21-Dec-10 9:53 am
heavenonearth509:

i craved coka cola with my daughter and im not a big pop drinker haha.  thanks! i find out january 3rd! another healthy girl would of course be a blessing, but FX for a boy!!!!

Awe not much longer!!! I hate the waiting game lol.

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
21-Dec-10 10:04 am
I had TERRIBLE migraines with all 4 boy pregnancies, they were horrendous. And I was sick as a dog with all of them too. The sickness and cravings were horrendous. My 5th baby was totally different...I kept waiting for the headaches, sickness, and cravings to kick in but they never did. It was as if I wasn't even pregnant I carried so well and that was such a shock to me!! I waited until birth to find out gender and had a baby GIRL!! So yes, it was opposite for me too as I've heard most people get sickness and headaches with girl pregnancies but my body obviously coped well with the extra oestrogen but HATES testosterone :o)
Baby Boy 1995 Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2005 Baby Boy 2008 Baby Girl 2010 Baby Boy 2013

Joined 15-Jan-11

18-Jan-11 4:48 pm
My headaches were definatly worse and unbearable with my son!

Joined 18-Jan-11

23-Jan-11 2:52 pm
Headaches were much more severe and frequent with DS. Not much this time around but had much worse nausea first and second trimester. 36 weeks preggo now with a Surprise but am getting a lot of girl guesses so maybe something in it? I was also craving savoury and hearty food ( had to have gravy on most things!!) but this time i have a terrible Sweet tooth. Unreal. Will know soon enough i guess!x

Joined 20-Jan-11

30-Jan-11 7:45 am

I'm getting mild headaches nearly everyday but haven't suffered from any sickness apart from motion sickness when I was about four weeks. I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my first child so we'll see what I get. xxx

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-Jan-11 8:45 am
I have a mild, dull headache almost everyday. It's might be sinus related..as my nose has been draining since four weeks of pg. I never have had this for so long in my life. Anyone have sinus headaches?
Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 14-Sep-11

2-Mar-12 7:07 am
I've had a headache every day now I never did w 5 boys it's driving me insane I'm 7 weeks so have a while to go before I find out!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Page: of 2