Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Share your weird dreams

Mulva

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 11:12 am

is anyone else having weird dreams?  the other night i dreamed i was snacking on laundry.  just popping some dirty clothes in my mouth like they were chips.  it seemed so normal at the time Happy ROFL

Baby Boy 8/08 ~ Baby Boy born August 9, 2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Joined 11-Feb-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 11:43 am

I've had some strange dreams, but now I can't really recall them!

Do you need to do laundry???  That is a pretty funny dreamHappy ROFL

Baby Boy '04  Baby Boy '07  http://www.thatboard.com/smf/Smileys/classic/angel2.gif '11 ||   You can email me at ig-kitten@wildmail.com

Melanie

Joined 8-Jan-07

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 11:54 am

I don't usually recall my dreams, but the other night I dreamed that a gov't agent came to me with all kinds of "evidence" that my friend in Australia was some kind of spy/terrorist.  He had stuff he'd taken from her house, like some sort of journal, photos etc.  He was showing me things that "proved" she was, and I kept trying to deny it and explain what the photo etc really meant, and was very upset by it all.   My friend is an occupational therapist with 3 children, so I have no idea what triggered this dream!

Mulva

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 2:07 pm

those occupational therapists can be a shady bunch. 

last night i dreamed Larry David was my boyfriend. Confused  we were walking around arm in arm. 

here's a photo of my new boyfriend:

http://www.tvfanatic.com/gallery/larry-david-pic/

Joined 11-Feb-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 2:09 pm

Oh Mulva - I'm so jealous...Happy LMAO

Baby Boy '04  Baby Boy '07  http://www.thatboard.com/smf/Smileys/classic/angel2.gif '11 ||   You can email me at ig-kitten@wildmail.com

Mulva

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 2:38 pm

given my love of Seinfeld, i have actually had a little crush on Larry.  i have a thing for funny jewish guys from nyc.  (DH included but he's not as funny as Larry.)

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Dec-10 3:15 pm

mulva:

those occupational therapists can be a shady bunch. 

last night i dreamed Larry David was my boyfriend. Confused  we were walking around arm in arm. 

here's a photo of my new boyfriend:

http://www.tvfanatic.com/gallery/larry-david-pic/

Happy ROFL

Yes, I always have wierd dreams but they get worse when I am pg and Sunday nite I had my first one that was so stinkin real.  Mulva, I wish I was eating laundry, but I dreamt a tiny snake came out of  a mailbox and as it traveled near our minivan it got bigger and bigger till it was right up to the window.  I was in the back seat with kids for some reason and instead of locking the door I hit open and then I hurry up and closed it as the snake just stared at us.  I awoke so dont know what would have happened...Ugh!  I had another one last nite that was so dramatic about a family member going thru alot and I was trying to help save them. Disagree

Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

Mulva

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 4:12 pm

yikes, forsuch.  i'm so sorry - those are some stressful dreams.  and that doesn't make for restful sleep.  i hope they turn toward the ridiculous, like mine, soon. 

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 9:24 pm
I'm lmao at your dreams!!! I haven't had any yet but I'm sure they will come. Forsuchatimeasthis firstly Congrats on your pregnancy! Secondly I have had snake dreams before so looked it up, apparently they relate to life changing transformations and/or fear. Fear of the changes you feel are coming... Just thought I'd share, dreams can be interesting or just hilarious when your eating laundry!!! Haha

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy 2003  Baby Boy 2006

Baby Bear Girl Sophie Mia arrived Aug 2011,,, My IG Princess!!

cs/forums/p/207084/1991887.aspx#1991887

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Dec-10 9:58 pm
Dream4pink!!!:
I'm lmao at your dreams!!! I haven't had any yet but I'm sure they will come. Forsuchatimeasthis firstly Congrats on your pregnancy! Secondly I have had snake dreams before so looked it up, apparently they relate to life changing transformations and/or fear. Fear of the changes you feel are coming... Just thought I'd share, dreams can be interesting or just hilarious when your eating laundry!!! Haha
Yes, fear of going from 3 to 4 kids, yikes! I'm sure you can relate, lol. Thanks for well wishes!
Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 11:27 pm
Yes I can totally relate!! My youngest Ds has been pushing his boundaries too, makes me nervous! It will all work out fine I'm sure....

tHiNk PiNk!

Joined 5-Oct-10

29-Dec-10 2:21 am

Mulva thanks for the laugh Happy  LOL

I have funny dreams like that all the time...while we were on vacation a few weeks ago my sister said I sat up in the middle of the night and yelled, "they dropped the bomb, RUN!" Of course, that probably wasn't a funny dream (I can't really remember), but my sisters thought it was hilarious. 

Now I am having more vivid dreams and remembering them as well...last night I was dreaming I was getting into an elevator and this really big gangster looking guy got on with me.  You know the type--a mean looking John Goodwyn with gold chains and lots of rings.  Anyway, when the door closed he said "Hit the floor!" in a really booming deep voice, and I started to cry and got down on the floor.  But then he started laughing and said "Sorry lady.  I meant hit the button for the floor you wanted."  Who knew you could be embarrassed in a dream...lol

Proud Mommy: Cody (17), Ethan (12),  and  a princess!! 

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
29-Dec-10 5:14 am
Haha! That's funny. I had 2 dreams last night that I remember, one was that my car rolled into the ocean, lol and the other was a had boy/girl twins!! The twin one seemed so real, freaked me out a little when I woke upI almost expected to see them! Lol

Melanie

Joined 8-Jan-07

Top Poster
29-Dec-10 9:16 am

oh, I had a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE dream the other night.  I don't even like to write about it.  The main part I remember is for some reason, the kids (5 and 2) were upstairs and DH and I were downstairs.  I had noticed it was quiet, and went up to check and didn't find them in their rooms.  I noticed water on the floor in the hall way, so I thought they were making a mess, and when I went into the bathroom, I saw them both lying face down in the tub full of water.  I think I remember running to grab them when I suddenly woke up.  Ugh.  Not sure what prompted that dream and hope I never have it again!

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
29-Dec-10 10:27 am

Mel-t ohhh how scary I hate dreams like that!  I've had similar and you wake up and can't stop thinking about it!

Whimsy- you made me LOL!  that is sooo funny :)

D4P- I had a boy/girl twin dream too!  on the u/s they found a boy first (wearing a blue cap) then looked and his sister (wearing a pink cap) was right behind him!  Wonder what that means? probably that I'm obssessed with gender!

Okay the strangest dream I've had so far was the night b4 last I dreamed I was just about to kiss the lead singer of the goo goo dolls and I kept pulling strings out of my mouth.  Then after it happened like 3 times I looked at them and they were moving!  they were tapeworms!!!Yuck  I wasn't even phased, I just started talking about wondering which of my pets has fleas!

Baby Bear Boy2002 Baby Bear Boy2005 Baby Bear Boy2007 Baby Bear Boy2011

Heartbroken 8/28/10 chemical pg

Heartbrokenm/c at 10wks our Baby Bear Girl our sway would've worked if she would've stayed with usHeartbroken

Page: of 2