Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

How is everyone feeling?

Joined 11-Feb-10

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 9:00 am

Just thought I'd liven this place up a little.  So what's new with everyone?

Me - I don't have that much of an appetite.  I actually have to force myself to eat.  I have mild nausea – just enough to make my stomach feel “off”.  I thought it was my vits, but I haven’t taken them yet this morning and I still feel the same.  I have pg brain already… maybe I never lost it though!!

Baby Boy '04  Baby Boy '07  http://www.thatboard.com/smf/Smileys/classic/angel2.gif '11 ||   You can email me at ig-kitten@wildmail.com

Mulva

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 11:39 am

i can report that i feel like crap Grouchy nauseous as the day is long and eating is a burden.  also so tired but i know it's all a good sign that my body is doing what it's supposed to do.

i thought i was getting a bump but it turned out i was constipated Happy ROFL totally back to normal now.

Baby Boy 8/08 ~ Baby Boy born August 9, 2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I love my family!

Joined 13-Oct-09

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 2:24 pm

I'm due in March, but wanted to say that both of your symptoms of not wanting to eat and feeling nauseous is how I felt and we're having a girl. Hoping it's the same for you two! Happy

DH (27) + Me (26) = Together 9 wonderful years, married for 6
Our beautiful family Baby Boy6 Baby Boy5 Baby Boy4 Baby Girl3

Joined 8-Jan-09

14-Dec-10 2:29 pm

I feel great at the moment, minimal tiredness and no m/s.  I know its all about to start very soon because I got sick at exactly 5.5 weeks with both boys.  I could never eat anything at all with them because I was soooo sick.  I doubt m/s has anything to do with gender for me because I had it so bad with both boys and was hospitalised with DS2 for dehydration, but hopefully its a good sign for you.

Im getting a little belly at the moment, but that is probably from all the food Ive been having in the last 2 weeks.

mulva:

i can report that i feel like crap Grouchy nauseous as the day is long and eating is a burden.  also so tired but i know it's all a good sign that my body is doing what it's supposed to do.

i thought i was getting a bump but it turned out i was constipated Happy ROFL totally back to normal now.

Ahh, yes the constipation...glad your back to normal now.

Baby Boy 2006

Baby Boy  2008

Little Angel - 10w

Little Girl Angel - 11w

Baby Boy or Baby Girl Due in June

momof3boysandaangel

Joined 19-Mar-07

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 5:49 pm

Is anyone having any  random like AF cramps? I have had them on and off .. and they make me nervous where I've had losses in the past... Is this normal to have some cramping? I am on progesterone suppositiories if that makes a difference. I am making myself nuts with every little thing this time.

Baby Boy (7) Baby Boy (5)  Baby Boy (3)  Heartbroken one lil angel baby m/c 12w2d (July 5, 2007)    Heartbroken  another sweet lil angel 7weeks (October 11, 2010)

Baby Girl DUE AUGUST 15, 2011 THANK YOU JESUS FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS

Praying for a baby Baby Girl    

Make a pregnancy ticker

Joined 20-Sep-07

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 7:52 pm

Congrats Kitten! Just now seeing that you are preggo! Yay!   Happy Celebrate   Hope your appetite comes back and you feel better soon... I'm still feeling quite crappy..

Congrats to all of you due in Aug!Hearts

TRYINGONCEMORE.. I have cramped terribly with this pregnancy and so far, so good! I think it's just everything stretching and growing.. Praying for a H & H pregnancy for you dear..

Baby Bear Boy DS1- age 12    Baby Bear Boy DS2- age 8    Baby Bear Girl DD-age 1         

Thank you God for all my blessings.....Hearts

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 10:24 pm
I agree that the cramping is just stretching etc, I had it lots last week but it seems to have gone this week. I freak out with every little pain, but I think that's kinda normal... I am feeling really crap today, nausea has started to kick in stronger, I think I'll be vomiting by the end of the week! I'm so not looking forward to that!!! It seems worse this pregnancy too, I don't usually get nausea this early. It hasn't put me off my food tho, I can't stop eating, the onlytime I feel ok is when I'm eating! Which is different to my boys too, I struggled to eat with them. I so over analyze everything, it's just wishful thinking... Lol

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy 2003  Baby Boy 2006

Baby Bear Girl Sophie Mia arrived Aug 2011,,, My IG Princess!!

cs/forums/p/207084/1991887.aspx#1991887

Joined 4-Aug-10

15-Dec-10 7:46 am
I feel exactly the same as with my first two pregnancies, both boys... Only thing i'm not that bothered about food...don't know whether it's because i'm stressed about the whole thing...not knowing the sex etc...Think I might have lost a little weight since I found out...Had a headache last week, had them really bad with the boys.... Wish i had all the morning sickness/nausea etc associated with carrying a girl...I'm only 5+1 day preg...will let you know if my symptoms change. Happy pregnancy to everyone.x
Have two gorgeous Baby Boy. Hoping and praying for a Baby Girl.

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Dec-10 8:30 am
Looks like I will be joining you ladies. Got my bfp yesterday though I'm waiting on beta results since my lines are still faint and I'm not as tired as I usually am. Good news is I just have that pg feeling,wimples back, boobs, and lower abs are very tender especially around my ovaries. If this is confirmed... Online calculators say my due date would be end of August. So glad to be here as I've been trying since August and plus I know so many of you gals already! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Dec-10 8:32 am
Just reread my post not sure what wimples are? Let me add pg brain to list of symptoms, lol!
Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 11-Feb-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 9:31 am

forsuchatimeasthis"]Just reread my post not sure what wimples are? Let me add pg brain to list of symptoms, lol![/quote] a cross between winkles and pimples...Happy Wink

[quote user="pateyface:

I'm due in March, but wanted to say that both of your symptoms of not wanting to eat and feeling nauseous is how I felt and we're having a girl. Hoping it's the same for you two! Happy

I hope so!  Thanks!

Thanks for the congrats soblessed!!

Baby Boy '04  Baby Boy '07  http://www.thatboard.com/smf/Smileys/classic/angel2.gif '11 ||   You can email me at ig-kitten@wildmail.com

Mulva

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 11:09 am

forsuchatimeasthis:
Just reread my post not sure what wimples are? Let me add pg brain to list of symptoms, lol!

i was going to ask. Happy LMAO

congratulations, for such!!!!  very excited for you!

Baby Boy 8/08 ~ Baby Boy born August 9, 2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Melanie

Joined 8-Jan-07

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 12:12 pm

forsuchatimeasthis:

snickering to myself here Happy  LOL

I have been feeling totally exhausted, not that I always go to bed early, but even when I have a long sleep, still exhausted in the am.  Like kitten, I have also been feeling slightly "off" all day long.  My appetite is ok, but not great.  I definitely get full sooner, and the last couple of days, I didn't feel too good about eating my usual eggs for breakfast.  I am trying not to get my hopes up - this is how I felt with my last pregnancy with DD.  With DS, I didn't have any symptoms, except for the frequent peeing.   I am hoping it means something though, but I am preparing to hear "boy" at 20 weeks, just in case.

I've just been reading these articles on correlation of HCG with gender.  according to some studies, higher HCG by week 3 post implantation is correlated with girl.  I found the full text of the study here: http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/2/485.full.pdf+html

I just skimmed it right now, but the table shows at 20 days post-fertilization, out of 32 pregnancies, male pregnancies had a median of 518mIU/ml and female preg had a median of 678.   unfortunately, it does not give the range of results, so there obviously could still be some high ones on the boy side.  My beta was 4480 at 21dpo. According to betabase, the median HCG for 21 dpo is 1244.  Hmmmm....

Joined 11-Feb-10

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 12:17 pm

Interesting stuff Mel...  Hmmm, wonder if I could ask for another beta - probably not as it's not a good reason to have one done although the thought of twins has been on my mind lately...

When's your scan again?  the 20th?

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Dec-10 12:43 pm

forsuchatimeasthis:

Happy ROFL  I was actually trying to type "kwim"  so my Ipad thought wimples was more appropriate????  Stick out tongue I guess I created a new word.  I like it, Kitten, wrinkles and pimples, though I hope I never have them, together, anyway.  I guess it could be a "mature" mama symptom.

Kitten, what's the twin thing?  Just curious cuz my last pg may have been a twin.  I bled at 6 wks and when they did ultrasound to figure out where bleeding was coming from they saw a smaller image next to ds 3.  Doc thought it was a twin due to its size, but wasnt for sure.  It was too early for heart beats.  My next ultrasound it was gone.  Anyway, it's always in the back of mind. 

Very interesting article, Mel.  Do you think 10 beta result is norm for 9 dpo as that was my level yesterday morn?  I am retesting Friday.  Pray everything is fine!  My progresterone was 22.5. 

Page: of 5