Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

FELL THIS MORNING! Update: Had ultrasound not on org. post!!

Joined 28-Apr-10

13-Dec-10 8:08 am

I feelso stupid for falling. I caught myself by doing the spilts. I am really sore considering I have that pelvic separation. The baby seems fine, moving around like normal. I noticed I have started having some contractions too. Praying that my daughter will stay in as long as she needs. I am laying in the bed today and drinking water today, hopefully that will do the trick!!

Baby Boy1, a little Baby Girl in Jan!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Joined 18-Jul-10

13-Dec-10 9:09 am

Take care ljs....make sure you rest, glad to hear your in bed!! Sounds good that baby is moving,not long for us now!

Pregnancy%20ticker

wenchie

Joined 4-Feb-10

14-Dec-10 12:23 am

I fell out of the bath with dd2, and landed in the splits my legs were lined up with the floor, i was in so much pain that my husband had to help me dress and undress including my underwear, my doctor actually put me on an anti inflammatory. I stated having mild contractions after it, but went on to deliver her 6 days over due, I really do feel your pain, take care of yourself the end is nearly here,Happy Smile

Baby Bear Girl  6  Baby Bear Girl  2   Baby Bear Girl 11-01-2011

Some of god's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers

Joined 6-Oct-09

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 3:36 am

Oh no honey! I'm so sorry that happened to you! How are you feeling now? Did you get checked out by your OB?

Thinking of you Hearts

Baby Boy 2006, Baby Boy 2008, and Baby Girl 2010 (THANKYOU IG!!!!!!)

1 baby in heaven (12 weeks) Heartbroken (forever a part of our family) 18-Dec-2009

Our Sway http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/162839/1569038.aspx#1569038

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joined 28-Apr-10

14-Dec-10 1:13 pm

Hey ladies, I am very sore but little one seems to be ok. Had an ultrasound today anyway to check size of baby! She is doing wonderful! She is way down there so no wonder I feel so much pressure. I got to see what she was going to look like and she is beautiful!! Looks like her big brother!! She was in a tight ball so I don't know how well the measurments were. But they put her right around her due date!!! I cant wait to see my princess. I also I can't wait to see how her big brother reacts to her!! 

Baby Boy1, a little Baby Girl in Jan!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Life in Pink!

Joined 13-Jan-10

Top Poster
14-Dec-10 1:58 pm
Very glad everything is okay! It won't be long now until your holding your princess. :)
Princess 2009   Princess 2011   Little Prince 

Joined 21-Feb-10

Top Poster
16-Dec-10 4:27 am
Vannah:
Very glad everything is okay! It won't be long now until your holding your princess. :)

proud mummy of  Baby Bear Girl 98 full term Baby Bear Girl 01 born at 35weeks Baby Bear Girl 05 full term Baby Bear Girl 08 born at 37weeks Baby Bear Boy 10 born at 35weeks My family is complete!!!! Heart

Page: of 1