Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Loseit.com

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
8-Dec-10 2:37 pm

If anyone is wanting to lose weight this is the best website for it. I love this website. It keeps up with my calories and exercises. I've already lost 11lbs since November 5th:) Its also on facebook and Ipods. The application is free on the Ipod. I use it most of the time on there. I've got 15 more pounds to go for my goal weight:)

Has anyone else used this appointment..

I HAVE Baby Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Boy AND  A BABY  Baby Girl.. OUR FAMILY IS  COMPLETE SO NOOOO MORE, LOL:)

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Dec-10 12:45 pm

My mom does and was telling me about it the other day. Good job:)

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
1-Jan-11 3:31 pm

Update: Lost 20.5lbs with Lose it since November 5th 2010. I love this app. on my Ipod. Its on the computer too. Even has a facebook page. I eat whatever I want as long as i don't go over my calorie budget. Its not a stupid diet that doesn't last. You can set it up to lose 2, 1, 1.5 and .5 pounds a wk. I have it set up to 1.5 lbs. I'm also a nursing momma so this has been wonderful for weigh loss and keep up my breast milk. I take in 1700 cal and I still produce a lot of milk. Baby and I are both happy:) 12 more pounds and I'll be a preterm weight and my baby girl is only 4 months.. If a mommy of 4 can get down to preterm with each child SO CAN YOU:)

I HAVE Baby Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Boy AND  A BABY  Baby Girl.. OUR FAMILY IS  COMPLETE SO NOOOO MORE, LOL:)

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
1-Jan-11 3:34 pm

Also when you reach your goal it will fix your calorie budget to where you can maintain. I exercise 5 to 6 days a wk and record the calories I burn. I'm able to eat more:)

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
10-Feb-11 11:42 am

Down 30 lbs on February 8th!!! :) Not excuses to not lose weight.

Page: of 1