Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Loseit.com

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
8-Dec-10 2:37 pm

If anyone is wanting to lose weight this is the best website for it. I love this website. It keeps up with my calories and exercises. I've already lost 11lbs since November 5th:) Its also on facebook and Ipods. The application is free on the Ipod. I use it most of the time on there. I've got 15 more pounds to go for my goal weight:)

Has anyone else used this appointment..

I HAVE Baby Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Boy AND  A BABY  Baby Girl.. OUR FAMILY IS  COMPLETE SO NOOOO MORE, LOL:)

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Dec-10 12:45 pm

My mom does and was telling me about it the other day. Good job:)

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
1-Jan-11 3:31 pm

Update: Lost 20.5lbs with Lose it since November 5th 2010. I love this app. on my Ipod. Its on the computer too. Even has a facebook page. I eat whatever I want as long as i don't go over my calorie budget. Its not a stupid diet that doesn't last. You can set it up to lose 2, 1, 1.5 and .5 pounds a wk. I have it set up to 1.5 lbs. I'm also a nursing momma so this has been wonderful for weigh loss and keep up my breast milk. I take in 1700 cal and I still produce a lot of milk. Baby and I are both happy:) 12 more pounds and I'll be a preterm weight and my baby girl is only 4 months.. If a mommy of 4 can get down to preterm with each child SO CAN YOU:)

I HAVE Baby Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Boy AND  A BABY  Baby Girl.. OUR FAMILY IS  COMPLETE SO NOOOO MORE, LOL:)

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
1-Jan-11 3:34 pm

Also when you reach your goal it will fix your calorie budget to where you can maintain. I exercise 5 to 6 days a wk and record the calories I burn. I'm able to eat more:)

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
10-Feb-11 11:42 am

Down 30 lbs on February 8th!!! :) Not excuses to not lose weight.

Joined 29-Sep-14

1-Oct-14 3:57 am
but there is lots of website which is offering tips for weight loss why this only site you feel is best is there any kind of special quality in it.
Page: of 1