Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Fenugreek

Joined 24-Aug-10

Gold

Gold Membership

15-Dec-10 7:31 am

I have been using by the directions on the bottle and it seems to help me a little.  I haven't noticed any weight gain so far and I have been using it for about 8 days now.  I have a question for those who have used it, do you follow the directions on the bottle, or do you take more?  My little girl seems like she would like to get a little more.  We had to suplement with just a little formula, about 20 ml with nursings, because she had lost a little too much weight before my milk really started to come in.  Now it seems like we can't get away from the suplements, specially at night time.  The lactation consultant is the one who told me about it, she also mentioned Mother's tea, but I have not had a chance to find it yet.  Prayingforher, I also have problems with my baby falling alseep while breastfeeding...  about the only thing that helps is getting her down to her diaper, the lactation consultant said she is just too comfy.  Good luck.

Baby Boy Blake 11 Baby Boy Alex 7 Baby Boy Chris 4 Baby Girl Finally our little girl to complete our family Katie, December 5, 2010