Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

With Everyone's Due Date coming up fast, is anyone else getting nervous about the gender not being c

Joined 28-Apr-10

6-Dec-10 8:50 pm

Hey ladies....the post says it all! I have wanted this daughter for along time and with all the stories I hear I am getting nervous that she may not be a girl. I mean one women had a scan at 37 weeks and it was a different gender when the baby was born. I get very nervous that what if it another boy. Don't get me wrong I would be fine with a boy but I have no clothes for a boy and the furniture is all brown and pink. I also have no name. Anyone else???

Baby Boy1, a little Baby Girl in Jan!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Life in Pink!

Joined 13-Jan-10

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 8:50 am
Although it does happen it's very rare, so I really think you are safe with ALL pink! ;)
Princess 2009   Princess 2011   Little Prince 

Joined 23-Sep-09

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 9:39 am

I saw this LO's bits for myself at the 16 week scan and another tech confirmed that he was still a boy (although she didn't show me the screen that time) at the 20 week scan.  So, I really doubt that he will turn into a she come delivery day.  Although if that happened I would be thrilled with a girl (I swayed girl), but it would definitely feel disconcerting and like a loss at first, since we have thought of him as DS#3 and named him and everything for a long time now... Confused

E-mail: redcanoe55@rogers.com 

Baby Boy4.5, Baby Boy2.5, Baby Boy born January 2011

Joined 29-Jun-10

7-Dec-10 9:46 am

I was never told a definate GIRL, but I just went with it being a girl, since both my doctor and the lady that did the 20 week ultrasound were leaning towards girl. . .

I've had 4 boys, and there are very few girls in both mine and my husband's family. . .But I  threw caution to the wind, and now have a closet FULL of pink, as well as the crib set. We have the name ready, and everything, but lately there has been this nagging in my head that it's a boy! (I've felt it was a boy from day one, and it took me until I was about 28 weeks to start believing girl) So now I'm scared to death it's going to be another boy, which would be fine if I had kept all my other boys' clothes and things, but after my last baby, I thought we were done, so I got rid of EVERYTHING!

So yes, I am definately nervous to hear "It's a BOY" after I deliver!! LoL. . .Hopefully this is just silly stress, and we can laugh it off soon! I noticed we had the same due date. . so 5 more weeks at the most!! Good luck!! 

HeartbrokenBaby Bear Boy 2006  Baby Boy 2007  Baby Boy 2008  Baby Boy 2010 Baby Girl 2011

Joined 28-Apr-10

7-Dec-10 9:52 am

Blessed-With-Four:
I noticed we had the same due date. . so 5 more weeks at the most!! Good luck!! 

How exciting!! I didn't realize we had the same due date!! I can't wait my baby girl and bet you can't either!! I bet it will be a girl!! I am like you though! All girl stuff and got rid of all my little boys things. So if it ends being a boy I guess we go shopping!! GL!!

Baby Boy1, a little Baby Girl in Jan!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Briana

Joined 18-May-09

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 10:39 am
I wish they were wrong about the gender! I had another scan last week and he said definitely a girl : ( I've been told girl several times, no way this baby is coming out a boy...darn!

Baby Girl Emiyah 08/16/06 Baby Girl Grace 05/22/08 Baby Girl Aryanna 10/27/09 Baby Girl Kaiya 12/31/2010

Life in Pink!

Joined 13-Jan-10

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 5:33 pm
bbotkins:
I wish they were wrong about the gender! I had another scan last week and he said definitely a girl : ( I've been told girl several times, no way this baby is coming out a boy...darn!
lol! I'm like you, I've been told girl at several ultrasounds by 3 different techs including a 4d ultrasound so I don't think she will turn into a he either! ;)
Princess 2009   Princess 2011   Little Prince 
Page: of 1