Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

So where is everyone on crawling, walking, climbing etc?

Tara

Joined 15-Jul-09

Top Poster
6-Dec-10 7:29 pm

Just wondering how our little Dec babies are doing!! Emily turned 1 on the 1st. She's getting so big it blows my mind. She's been walking for a while now and turns out she can climb stairs now too. Found out that nifty little fact tonight (oi!)Doh! ..So who's doing what now I love to see how all our bitty ones are progressing!

Baby Girl Emily- 12/01/09  Sad Flower Bitty Baby- lost 09/18/08 @ 10w's due to Subchorionic Hematoma

Tom and Tara Married 09/18/04

soulfire76

Joined 16-Jun-09

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 4:28 pm

Joined 18-May-08

Top Poster
11-Dec-10 2:50 am
Can't seem to do paragraphs on my iphone....sorry! She could climb the stairs as soon as she could crawl, so I have had the stairgates up for a looking time now. She is doing 5 steps walking but that's it so far. She spends all day stood up though. She is a real character and loves her brothers so much.

Rebecca

Baby BoyBaby Boy 4  Baby Girl born Dec 09 

warning: may contain fuck

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
15-Dec-10 11:06 am

L is all over the place!!  He's been standing and taking one or two steps for a while now (like maybe once or twice a week.. very sporadically).  He's just started to actually walk now (11 months).  It's so exciting.  He just kind of went for it one night and it was so crazy to see my little baby talking steps.  Hearts  I'll make a post with a video here in a minute.  Sorry, first time mommy so I'm overly proud.

I quit to quit

Joined 28-Jul-09

Top Poster
19-Dec-10 3:06 pm

Zac is a late bloomer... he started crawling not too long ago and now is holding onto anything and everything but not walking yet. His b-day is coming up on the 28th and I was hoping that he would walk by then but I don't think it will happen soon. It's ok, this is my last baby and he can stay a "baby" for as long as he wants Happy Giggle

HeartsBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby BoyHearts

Page: of 1