Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Your kids like ZhuZhu pets? I made a video of how to make sock outfit for them :)

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
6-Dec-10 11:25 am
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts

always tired..never bored

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 9:56 pm

That is OUTSTANDING!  Well done & yes my kids LOVE zhu zhus. In fact we have about 20 of the little rodents and they keep wanting to add more to the family.  I will have to show them this video (and then they will be raiding little sister's sock drawer for warm winter zhu zhu sweaters!)  Thanks, also, for making it no-sew!!!

Baby Boy~Baby Boy~Baby Girl        ~BLESSED~

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things.   -- Robert Brault

"We either make ourselves miserable,
  or we make ourselves strong. 
    The amount of work is the same."
                                        ~Carlos Castaneda

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 10:08 pm
mtgirl:
Thanks, also, for making it no-sew!!!
I wanted to make it easy so kids can do it by themselves :) I came up with the idea when my older son put one into his sister's sock and said that the pet is "cold ".
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
7-Dec-10 10:11 pm
mtgirl:
In fact we have about 20 of the little rodents and they keep wanting to add more to the family.
You could say this earlier, sunday they had sale in the CVS , they had buy one get one free in store and also buy 2 get one free coupon on the internet. I bought 4 for $10 plus tax and my DH bought another 4 so together we bought 8 for 20 bucks. Also they have it very cheap in target now (I think $6 each? ).

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
8-Dec-10 12:56 pm

How cute!  Thanks for the idea.

Page: of 1