Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Oh my goodess...sometimes I CAN"T STAND THE COMMENTS!!!

Stillwanttwomore....

Joined 3-Oct-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 2:17 pm

I have posted a couple times on this forum about my GD.  Right now I have 3 boys and 1 girls, and I am pregnant with with our 4th boy.  I LOVE all my kids, and I feel that boys are easier to raise that girls ( that is jsut my opinion).  Yes boys are loud and rowdy, but they do not have the emotional and hormonal stuff that goes along with being a girl...I know I was a terrible teen.  My daughter, God bless her, is the toughest kid to deal with.  With all that being said I truly wanted another girl so that Bella could grow up with a sister.  Well that obviously isn't going to happen with this baby, hopefully with the next one.

I think that I could get over my GD if people would just shut theirs mouths, or would think before they spoke.  Everytime time I start getting a little bit excited about a new baby and think I am finally starting to get past my GD another dumbass has to make a comment "another boy...don't you wish it was another girl...I am sorry to hear that..." .  I feel that it is impossible for me to get past my GD or get excited ( and yes, I do wish it was another girl but I can't change that this baby will be a boy), and I know I shouldn't listen to these people but it is really hard not too....I am really sad right now :(

Joined 24-Nov-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 3:11 pm

It makes me mad (and sad) too.  I think for some people though, they don't really think about what they're saying - just a brainless comment that comes out of their mouthes...

Hugs ButterflyBxxHugs Butterfly

Baby BoyBaby Boy 1  Baby Girl  due 02/06/2011

Joined 8-Sep-10

25-Nov-10 3:13 pm
I am feeling the same way apart from i dont have a girl, going by my early potty shots it looks like boy number 3 most days im fine with the fact its a boy. But i am dreading to hear the comments of "oh no your not having a girl"  especially from the mil knowing her she will do it with a smile on her face. The last thing i want is people feeling sorry for me i no i will be obsessing with what people will be saying behind closed doors the only return comment i can think of is "At least i no i make good looking boys" or "Im happy with boy 3 they say you put on weight with a girl and  dont want that to happen" LOL Its sad people cant think before they speak they dont think they are gonna make things harder for you to deal with GD.

Baby Bear Boy 07 Baby Bear Boy 08 Hugs Gift 05/11

Joined 24-Nov-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 3:32 pm

I have 2 boys and I am due June 2011.  I have decided that I will find out what I'm having, but I'm not going to let anyone else know.  If I end up having another boy and they make a comment about him after he is born - they are going to wish they never ever ever opened their mouthes!

Joined 9-Aug-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 3:36 pm

I also have 3 boys and 1girl, and am 30 weeks pg with a Hugs Gift baby.  I am desperately hoping that bubs turns out to be a girl, but I feel very strongly that it's another boy.  People make the most stupid comments to me like 'the baby has to be a girl, so that your daughter has a sister' - well duh, I know that, and I want another girl but I can't pick and choose!  So I know exactly how you feel, hugs ((((((())))))) x

Baby Bear Boy 2003   Baby Bear Girl 2005   Baby Bear Boy 2007   Baby Bear Boy 2009  Baby Bear Boy 2011

Joined 18-Dec-07

25-Nov-10 3:41 pm
I got one today..i told an old friend that we think this is our third girl and she said OH THATS A SHAME!! cow :(

Baby Boy Baby GirlBaby Girl ttc Baby Boy  shes a girl but feeling great

Joined 24-Nov-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 3:44 pm

I got - I'M SORRY, I THINK YOU'RE HAVING A BOY!  I didn't even ask her what she thought - she just looked at me and said it!

Joined 19-Oct-10

25-Nov-10 3:50 pm

yep.....i can see exactly where your all coming from!!!. I haven't had confirmation that this baby is girl #5, but judging by the nub and what ive seen on ultrasound, it looks like it is!!!... Ive had so many people commenting on my pregnancy saying exactly the same thing. I think i'm going to keep it a secret aswell, that way. I hope when babe comes along people will be more distracted by the baby, rather than what gender it is!!!Mad Furious

Stillwanttwomore....

Joined 3-Oct-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 4:00 pm

its funny how ignorant people can be....like its going to make it amy better saying to bad its not a girl, or too bad its not the boy you wanted, its not like I can change anything......it just makes is so much harder to be happy about.

And I also thought about waiting to tell people until after he came, BUT I thought that would be even harder and make me feel worse, when they look at my new little boy  and say "oh, too bad you didn't get your girl" (becuase I know how stupid people are and that is what they would say)

ARGGGGHH !!!!!  People make me so mad!!!!

Joined 18-Mar-09

Top Poster
26-Nov-10 12:45 am

yeah the, im sorry you have 3boys that must suck. Oh they will eat you out of house and home come the teenaged years.

Or better yet, you dont want a girl anyway, they cost more, take more emotional energy, and their hormones. 

Yeah  gotta LOVE the comments.

Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyComing in july.

Page: of 1