Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

For those of you with a girl after 2 boys did you.................

Joined 26-Oct-10

25-Nov-10 10:27 am

do anything differently?  Was your timing different in relation to ovulation (i.e. prior to ovulation)?  Did you BD frequently or abstain and then just BD once? 

Love my Baby BoyBaby BoyHearts and am Pray for aBaby GirlHearts to complete our familyHearts

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 10:51 am
I am finally getting a girl after two boys, and I only BD up to a few days before Ovulation with no orgasm for me, and man on top position...sorry if TMI....I also was drinking lots of Rasberry Ice Crystal light, and stayed away from dairy, I hope you get your girl!!!!

Joined 26-Oct-10

25-Nov-10 11:01 am

alynn6758:
I only BD up to a few days before Ovulation

Thanks!  Did you BD frequently up to ovulation or was it just "one shot" LOL a few days before? 

Love my Baby BoyBaby BoyHearts and am Pray for aBaby GirlHearts to complete our familyHearts

Joined 15-Oct-10

25-Nov-10 11:16 am

Well for us.we werent trying, but we BD frequently up to O and after, since we werent trying we avoided my O..Also I had lots of calcium since I just got my braces in, I was trying to make my teeth stronger, not sure if that helped.

Baby Boy (9yrs) Baby Boy ( 2 1/2 yrs) expecting Baby Girl (our last baby) in April

ITS A Baby Bear Girl I CANT BELIEVE IT, but it was %100 confirmed at 19 weeks exactly!

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 11:19 am

The only things different for me with my girl was: I did the deed 5 days before Ovulation. Boys were right before and on O day. Also was eating more cranberries with DD, and after sex, did a jump and dump. Oh, TMI, but my DH started to ejaculate, but stopped midway and pulled out.

I hope your next is a girl! Hearts

Peace out IG!

Joined 26-Apr-07

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 12:18 pm

EVERYTHING was differenT! Timing, position, PH, and CM.

"Embrace the life you have, not the life you THINK you should have."

Almighty Creator,

Hear this prayer and the wishes of my heart. You know my deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen~

Joined 26-Oct-10

25-Nov-10 3:15 pm

BabiesRBlessings:
EVERYTHING was differenT! Timing, position, PH, and CM.

What was your timing, position etc. for your girl? 

Joined 14-Oct-10

25-Nov-10 5:09 pm
I swayed this time and never did before. I took calcium citrate, magnesium, cranberry and so did dh. I took sudafed before bd and i jumped and dumped after. HTH

Joined 9-Sep-08

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 5:55 pm
Was going to ask the same question. My DS 1 was conceived 5 days before O so don't believe in the Shettles method. Think we will BD lots this time as both boys were "one shot wonders" lol
Baby Boy 2007 Baby Boy 2009 Baby Girl 2011

w13

Joined 31-Jan-10

Top Poster
25-Nov-10 5:59 pm

I actually did everything the same as i did with my boys except that i was taking calcium and magnesium supps ,, frequent BD twice a day a week before Ovulation , twice on the day of ov and then twice everyday 4 days after ov

HeartsBaby Bear Boy 7 Baby Bear Boy 3    Baby Bear Girl 1

Joined 9-Jul-10

25-Nov-10 6:27 pm
I didn't sway and I didn't do anything different. I thought for sure that would mean another boy, but nope it's a little girl for sure!

Baby Boy 2006 Baby Boy 2008 Baby Girl 2011 and a surprise due 12.8.13!

Joined 30-Oct-10

25-Nov-10 9:06 pm
I conceived my girl when I didnt sway for girl/boy,but unfortunately lost my baby 8 hours after birth because of meconium aspiration..With this pregnancy i didnt even expect i would conceive but it happened and i thought it would be a girl but its boy again for second time ( my ovulation was not predictable) .It has become a trend now that people who want girl desperately are prone to produce boys continuously and vice versa.Just venting out gender disappointment.I hope you ladies dont mind.But I am happy my baby is healthy by grace of almighty.

Joined 26-Oct-10

26-Nov-10 9:22 am

ray687:
I conceived my girl when I didnt sway for girl/boy,but unfortunately lost my baby 8 hours after birth because of meconium aspiration..With this pregnancy i didnt even expect i would conceive but it happened and i thought it would be a girl but its boy again for second time ( my ovulation was not predictable) .It has become a trend now that people who want girl desperately are prone to produce boys continuously and vice versa.Just venting out gender disappointment.I hope you ladies dont mind.But I am happy my baby is healthy by grace of almighty.

I am so incredibly sorry to hear about your loss.  I can't even begin to imagine the pain you're going through.  Nobody should have to go through that.  I am so happy to hear that your baby is healthy and I wish you and your family all the best. xxx

Joined 7-Sep-09

27-Nov-10 11:53 am

Nope, everything was the same!  Same date of conception, no diet changes and I don't take any supplements.  Don't think it really matters, just which spermie gets to the end first.

Joined 7-Sep-09

27-Nov-10 11:55 am

Oh and my second son and my daughter were both one hit wonders!  I also forgot that there was some wine involved with both conceptions!  My first son was lots of BD!

Page: of 2