Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Chicken Butt Boy Club, TAKE 3!!!! (new anti-monkey thread)

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 7:59 am

Ok, here we go.

Aqua, I think the ew does the job right, gets the sperm up there into the "crypts" to wait for the egg, so it doesn't necessarily have to last for hours, if you kwim. And be careful taking too much LArg....I think it was Dolly who had a testosterone overload and didn't O? Can't remember.

I don't think I'm going to do the TBM, just seems too much for me. I'm kinda hippie that way. Well, at least I can say I'm just going to wait for these test results and see WTH is going on.

But, with all my sway questioning/philosophics....and by the way, I loved everyone's comments, made me feel better....I think I am going to do a FEW things to sway, but only things that don't whack me out (read: crazy supps....my body hated those). I ordered some ASG online yesterday, and I'll do the diet stuff, but I just can't handle all that bs or acv....just going to do my best with the diet, and definitely not have dairy and the like. I did order Fertilaid for me and DH, so will take that this month and see what happens. That does have some red clover, and a believe a hint of Vitex, which I know sways girl, but I'm just going to see if it helps me. It may whack out my O though, which is bad. I like my cycle. Anyway, especially having a couple of girls who successfully swayed boy on here helps me feel like even though it's a crapshoot, I can try some things. Well, I'll be o'ing in the full moon, and work by a computer all day, so set with ions. Not sure about the lube factor yet....always afraid I'm killing sperm with too high ph ew because I just use ph strips, so may stick with a smattering of preseed.

Hope you all are doing well!

Baby Girl 2002 Baby Girl 2005...TTC Baby Boy or anything- 16th month now...10wkHeartbroken in May, 5wkHeartbroken in January. MFI/ very low sperm count (<2m) diagnosed September 2011.

Joined 4-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 8:37 am

Lola, forgive my ignorance this early in the morning, but what on earth is ASG?  

Im still not getting positive opk's yet, but since I just finished clomid two days ago, my thought is that I will probably O later than normal since I am usually really early, no later than the 14th.  Im just trying to watch it really close just in case.:)  I just want to get to O time to see what my body does.  Ive definitely been feeling things going on in my ovaries lately, which has never happened to me before so I hope thats a good thing.  

Baby GirlBaby Girl  Either will do

Joined 1-Jun-09

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 8:47 am

Hey Ladies!

I posted this on gender swaying but no answer. So I was thinking I ask the blue girls Happy Wink

So anyone used this yet or know about it or it is ok to use to sway blue? Looks good to me for ph  but I don't ttc righ now and maybe never again , so just looking around.

Joined 1-Sep-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 9:12 am

May be its a good suppliment. But I am skepticle about taking more supps. I also saw a post on PH drops, not sure if anyone is trying that. I might go for those to use on my cooking water.

Thanks for the info on EW lola. That makes sense. I was taking only 1 LArg tab a day. I have stopped it now for a week, going to start Fertile cm morrow. I had posted a question on suppliments somewhere and a lady said she was taking 3 L-Args a day and 6 pottasium pills with 3 TT a day!!!! wow wow

Medic, ASG is Alka Setizer Gold to increase PH and Pottasium that you take instead of COT/BS. I might take it too. But its an antacid, so again I am skepticle. But I am taking ACV and BSD anyways.

Baby Bear Girl 05'  Baby Bear Boy born 10/11 My family is complete!

Gold Membership victim.  me.blush@yahoo.com My chart

Joined 14-May-10

Gold

Gold Membership

18-Nov-10 10:23 am

Thanks Nutter for all that recap info...i now remember ur oops attempt...lol.

Neeways it worked! so it does not matter. Hope u get better. With DD1 i had no morning sickness in my entire pregnancy..

i plan to take 160 mg of soy  cd3-7.....it may sound a lots to u guys but when i did IVF they put me on max dose as i was not responding too well...

Aqua, try the FUR for EWCM, i take it AF to Af and it has helped. the fertile CM may dry up and is dicy..also need to drink tons of water....and thats where i struggle with the OPK holding and drinking because less could affect CM.

Also this month i stopped l-arg and flax oil and my O came much early....so i think they delay O..for me at least. I take 1 TT and DH 2 TT daily for testorone....i may add i packet gelatin from AF..to O

Welcome Bigsky...you seem to be a former pro....i joinedthe butt  lickers only in August.

Today is DD's 5th b'day and i am also excited to see her all worked up...just dropped some cupcakes at her school and have some kids coming over in the evening....wow its going to be a looong day.

Guess what gift DD asked for ?? mummy can i have a little brother now! How i wish i could  grant it...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/651fd

Baby Girl2005    Baby BoyPray

pray]

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Nov-10 10:29 am

good job on the new thread. Maureen told me once that the longer the thread is the more likely you will get an error

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 17-Aug-10

18-Nov-10 10:35 am

Cemas- my little girl (4) has been asking for a baby brother lately too.  We'll see!

I am feeling a lot more peppy today.  I amstill quite nauseated but I have a really sweet DH.  Yesterday I was cyring inthe am cause I felt so sick- so he took a day off and cleaned our home and he "made" me go the salon, yes I got my nails done and a haircut.  Plus the house is cleaner and he even made us all a classy dinner of bagel bites.... I didn't even know they made them anymore, but leave it to him to find them at Smiths....

I just found out a good friend of mine is due July 30th.  It would also be her third.  She has two little boys.  I tried to talk to her about swaying- but although she is a sweetheart- she thinks that stuff is voodoo.  She is dying for a little girl though....  I'm excited because our first two are really close in age too.

I tried the ACV once and I LITERALLY turned and puked it into my kitchen sink.  I just could not bring myself to drink that stuff.  It was just TOO nasty.  IMHO I felt the EW and BSF were the most important parts of the sway... But that's just me!

Baby Girl DD #1 09/06  Baby GirlDD#2 03/09

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 11:01 am

nutterbum:

I tried the ACV once and I LITERALLY turned and puked it into my kitchen sink.  I just could not bring myself to drink that stuff.  It was just TOO nasty.  IMHO I felt the EW and BSF were the most important parts of the sway... But that's just me!

I kind of agree.  I took the supps and the drinks  Envy  but I think the BSF helps a TON when trying to change pH.  I didn't use EW either, but the BSF gave me a lot of EWCM.

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 11:08 am

WMB:

Hey Ladies!

I posted this on gender swaying but no answer. So I was thinking I ask the blue girls Happy Wink

So anyone used this yet or know about it or it is ok to use to sway blue? Looks good to me for ph  but I don't ttc righ now and maybe never again , so just looking around.

Hi there! I am guessing that those things work pretty well, but it's interesting that no one really uses them, at least that I've noticed on this site. I recall reading something somewhere that raising ph naturally with food was better for swaying. I tried this stuff a couple of months ago called Chloroxygen that was supposed to beef up my blood but also had the ph raising effect from all the greens, but I didn't notice it doing much for my ph. Hey, give it a try and let us know! If it's natural, can't hurt?

Sorry you feel like crap, Nutters, but what a good DH to pamper you like that! How sweet! Even the bagel bites. It's funny how some people do react with the voodoo. I think some people just think it's impossible to help sway for one or the other gender. I've had friends tell me that, too. I'm like, eh, can't hurt, right? Oh well, let them think what they want. And yea, I had the bsd and the acv....figured the alka seltzer gold may be better, but I guess it can't hurt to try it, and it was only $6. I am thinking I may try the bsf again, but I'm worried that I od on it and fry all the sperm! I did just have a blood draw for prolactin and thryroid tests, so we'll see what happens. DH is gonna do his jiz sample sometime this week, too. I think with this interim month of testing and such that I may give the ew a go again, but we are going to dtd every 2 days like I was told. I really have a feeling that something is wrong with DH's sperm. He just told me last night that he had a testicular tortion about 5 years ago from lifting a rather heavy ballerina, and that the drs told him it wouldn't affect fertility, but STILL it makes me worried that he may be shooting a good number of blanks due to that and his "ball bra" that keeps em hot all day. He is going to just have to start icing and definitely take the Fertilaid sperm-boosters again. But something may be wrong with me, too. Arg....

Medic, so happy that you are feeling ovarian happenings! I bet you may O a little late, but as long as you track it. I bet you'll have a whopper of an ovulation with several days of +opks like Nutter did with the soy!

Cemas, HAPPY B-DAY to your little 5 year old cutie!!!!! Hope you all have a fun and blessed day!!!!!

Baby Girl 2002 Baby Girl 2005...TTC Baby Boy or anything- 16th month now...10wkHeartbroken in May, 5wkHeartbroken in January. MFI/ very low sperm count (<2m) diagnosed September 2011.

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 11:09 am

BigSky Country"]

[quote user="nutterbum:

[/quote]

I kind of agree.  I took the supps and the drinks  Envy  but I think the BSF helps a TON when trying to change pH.  I didn't use EW either, but the BSF gave me a lot of EWCM.

BSC, did you use anything like preseed or just go with your naturalness?

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 11:21 am

LolaInLove:
go with your naturalness?

LOL!  I don't know why but that just made me laugh!  Thanks, I needed it!Happy LMAO   Love Ya!

I did not use any preseed, just let the 'ol cervix take over.  We did try a couple of times, but it was so messy, and combined with the BSF, I was leaking like broken water pipe!  Confused

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

Joined 17-Aug-10

18-Nov-10 11:52 am

BigSky Country:
I was leaking like broken water pipe!  Confused

LOL- exactly-  The ENTIRE day after our attempt I was just leaking.  It was so gross.  My unders were just soaked through.  But if I have a boy- it was totally worth it.  So BSC- did you do the BSF the rest of the day to keep your ph up? I did.  Although, after hearing what Lola's obgyn said "with four million sperm up there- its really just a luck of a draw which gets the egg, even with hihgh ph"- I need to remember than and not just plan for a litle boy! 

Baby Girl DD #1 09/06  Baby GirlDD#2 03/09

Joined 4-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 12:07 pm

Lola, I have tried soy before and no bfp but also I didnt feel anything in my ovaries like I do now, I am very well aware that they are there:)  Maybe the soy didnt work like clomid for me?  I dont know for sure.  

I would really like to do bsf again, but I actually gave myself a really bad infection last month because of it.  Any ideas what could have happened?  It had never caused that before?   It was bad and hurt terrible too.  I am scared to try it now for fear of what may happen since I just got over it a little over a week ago.  HELP!!  

Im just getting really anxious because I was really hoping to O over the weekend since dh will be available to me all day for two days in a row!:)  I hate having to ask him to take time off or come home early to take care of buisness.  Although it might be that I mind more than him, he is pretty willing!:)

Baby GirlBaby Girl  Either will do

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 12:10 pm

Yea, the ew thing is too much for me....after dtd it is all frothy like I just whipped 'em up for the frying pan. Sick. And then adding bsf...I pretty much had to put an IC in there. Nutters, I think it is just important for any of us who are swaying to try to keep a mental equilibrium about it all. It is totally inevitable that if we have another girl, we'll be upset. That's for sure. But, how upset is what I am trying to control....if I go into this knowing that DD3 may be on her way, and can find ways to be totally stoked about that, then I don't feel so crazy about the swaying and all of it, really. Every time I envision the future baby, I picture both scenarios, or I picture it as some ambiguous child without genitalia. I'm kidding, of course, but my point is I definitely do NOT picture the baby as a boy. If I get pg at all, that will be the surprise, the "we've done it" moment....and then if it is a boy, that will be like icing on a cake.

Joined 21-Sep-10

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 12:14 pm
Hi to all! Lola, thanks for starting a new thread for us! I like your plans for a mini-sway BTW. I've gotten to where I'm pretty good with the diet, though I kinda lean TW and eat avocado, and peanut butter, because I don't think I'm getting much fat without my usual dairy... I used to eat full fat yogurt and milk every day and w/o them I lack major fat and protein, even with the beef I eat now. I plan to replace the nasty BSD with ASG this month, too. Extra potassium is a bonus. ACV doesn't bother me terribly. And I've finally settled my thoughts and I am going to do soy, but only 30mg. FX for some good EWCM!

Shaven did the BSF help with your EWCM? I've only tried it a handful of times, like 1x around my O, just to see what it does to my pH - shoots it up to a solid 9! I thought most ladies said it made them very watery to do it multiple times?

Nutter what a sweet, sweet DH! I love that. I don't think my DH has ever cleaned our house a day in his life! LOL. He would call a maid service though :-)

Cemas, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your 5 year old!!! My DD is 5 on the 30th! FX you get to give her a little brother soon! DD1 doesn't want another baby because all she thinks about is how I had to stay in the hospital and she hated it. Maybe I should do a home birth this time, LOL. That is SO not me! I admire those who do though!

So I started lifting weights last month b/c I hadn't done any of that since college. Normally I just run every day for exercise, but I cut that way back with TTC boy. Anyhow, I wore a sleeveless dress in our family photos and my arms look so buff! So even if I don't get a son, at least I've got guns ;-) Consolation prize.
Page: of 37