Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Lazy baby?

Joined 21-Jun-10

17-Nov-10 9:29 am

This baby moves a lot less than my other kids did. Is that normal or should I be worried? could this just be my lazy baby? LOL

Heartbroken 2006 at 12 weeks Baby Boy 2007 Baby Boy 2009 Baby Boy 2011

May 2013 baby on the way

Mommy of 2 soon to be 3!

Joined 3-Jul-10

17-Nov-10 10:15 am

Maybe you're just noticing it less?  The kicks I mean...I know now that I am on my 3rd that chasing after the first 2 make me not notice this little one as much until I am either trying to fall asleep at night or resting Happy Smile 

Baby Bear Boy Sept '05  Baby Bear Girl May '09  Baby Bear Boy Due Feb '11 

Joined 3-Jun-10

17-Nov-10 10:07 pm

My little one was moving crazy these past two weeks but Monday rolled by and now I hardly feel anything. I was wondering the same thing and it makes me a little worried not feeling much movement all of the sudden. Maybe they're taking a time-out or sleeping more so they can grow. With every week there is less room as well. The only thing that makes me feel better is seeing my doctor every two weeks now instead of four. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one wondering about this.

Baby Girl October 2004

Baby Boy  Estimated due date is February 1st 2011, but he might be a January boy! Who knows? Happy LMAO

Thankful to God to have a princess and now a finally expecting a little prince! Love Ya!

Joined 26-Sep-09

Top Poster
18-Nov-10 4:03 pm

It can definitely just be the baby and/ or where the placenta is.  DS1 was active, this one is active, DS2 was a very sedentary little blighter, I honestly very very rarely felt him throughout pregnancy.  It is stressful, I had forgotten until this one just how stressful, but this one, despite being my third and me therefore being even busier, each evening once I sit down regular as clockwork she starts kicking (or I'm quiet enough to actually notice it at any rate Stick out tongue )

June 2006 Baby Boy Heart Oct 2008 Baby Boy Heart

Triply blessed Love Ya!

Page: of 1