Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone read Inconceivable

Cynthia

Joined 7-Jul-08

Top Poster
12-Nov-10 12:13 am
or spend time on the fertileheart website? t

DREAM JOURNEY: 28 months 2 failed IUIs, 2 Sway attempts HeartbrokenHeartbroken, 2 IVF cycles = no transfer all abnormals.... Another miscarriage (a girl) .

My blog profiles my journey with God and my story of Healing from Gender Desire...

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/luv4boys/default.aspx

Cammie

Joined 26-Jan-10

16-Dec-10 3:22 pm

Leave it to the infamous luv4boys to find books and websites which offer hope to those of us who have tried and failed and tried and failed,  I may be a bit younger than she is but I have had 3 m/cs in the past two years and two of them this year so when she suggested in a post I read Julie Indichova's book Inconceivable I went to a book store to try to find it (had to order it) and then read it at the store so that no one could find me (LAUGHING OUT LOUD - MY SISTER FOUND ME) and then went to her website fertileheart.com.   It has given me pause and things to consider.  If you have had nothing but fertility problems or constant miscarriages like me and are now just plain old afraid and also fall into the MM category - the book is a must read and her workshop is one I am going to attend when she starts giving them in the US not the UK again.

My medical doctor husband is now reading the book and while he has not finished it - he said last night that he thinks it provides a lot of food for thought.  Wish I could find somewhere to post where I could find women on IG who had testimonials about her - even though her website does and now I am trying to contact a couple of ladies.

Good going luv4boys - your research is very impressive and while I have never been a total believer in holistic medicine - I am a believer in some of the things she has in her book (my DH remarked about the yellow highlights)

Any MM who cannot conceive THIS IS A MUST READ 

Cammie Baby Boy 6/26/2000

DS #2 - Halloween - 2011 

DD #1 - 12/2/2012

Page: of 1