Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Chicken Butt Boy Club Grads- Check in! I miss you!

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 11:17 am

How is everyone? When are your scans? I am so FX for everyone's little man!!!! XOXO

Baby Girl 2002 Baby Girl 2005...TTC Baby Boy or anything- 16th month now...10wkHeartbroken in May, 5wkHeartbroken in January. MFI/ very low sperm count (<2m) diagnosed September 2011.

Joined 6-Jun-10

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 12:37 pm

Good thread.. I will be the first to check in here.. Happy ROFL. 1/3rd of the way done and 2/3rd's to go.. boy, this is taking a long time. Stick out tongue

Baby Girl 91' Baby Girl 05'  Baby Girl 07' Baby Boy due May 17, 2011 - Thank you God for giving me the strength and IG for giving me the knowledge

Make a pregnancy ticker

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 12:41 pm

I can't believe you are 13 weeks already! Just enjoy it before you have a newborn to deal with also! Happy  LOL And everyone holds the door open for you and you don't have to suck your tummy in. But I know, the biggest thing is holding that new baby! I have to distract myself from that with the little joys of pregnancy.....

Baby Girl 2002 Baby Girl 2005...TTC Baby Boy or anything- 16th month now...10wkHeartbroken in May, 5wkHeartbroken in January. MFI/ very low sperm count (<2m) diagnosed September 2011.

Joined 29-Jul-08

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 1:06 pm
LOVE THIS THREAD!!! miss you guys and feel lost on here without you. so....had 12 week 2 day scan today. our doc says he is pretty sure he knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! but he wouldn't tell us, which is what i thought would happen. he's one of the UK's best fetal care doctors and clearly doesn't want to upset us as he KNOWS my husband and how much he wants a boy. I kept staring at him and was trying to read him - but it was impossible. total POKER FACE!!!!! didn't get nubs to obsess over really. and when i asked for one, he chuckled and then stopped printing pics. hahaha think he wants me to relax. and i am pretty relaxed, apart from DH who is a NIGHTMARE. as soon as the scan was on he was like 'so what is it' JEEEEZUS how about is the baby healthy. he's beside himself. anyway - good news is that he's offered me a sneaky scan, at 15 weeks the day before we go on holiday next month, it is also DD1's birthday. so fingers crossed. and at least i'll probably know for sure before hols and Christmas. i've had the 'let down' it's a girl three times, come on God, cut me a break here...
DD1 dec 2005 DD2 april 2007 DD3 jan 2009 big blue attempt on 31 august. will lick chicken butts for a blue bean.

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 2:16 pm

OMG that is so exciting! I can't believe he won't dish....I bet he doesn't want to be wrong, but I would have been standing up on that table with my hands around his neck until he spilled! So, did you get any nub pics at all? I am so glad Baby Maz is healthy though, that's fabulous! Alright, you better check in again after that 15 wk scan! XOXO

Joined 6-Jun-10

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 4:23 pm

Well, at least you will know before xmas. What do you think it is? Are you showing yet? Hopefully, I will know before xmas, too. LOL..I just keep telling myself that it's a girl, so if we hear girl, I can say "I told you so." LOL.

Baby Girl 91' Baby Girl 05'  Baby Girl 07' Baby Boy due May 17, 2011 - Thank you God for giving me the strength and IG for giving me the knowledge

Make a pregnancy ticker

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 4:28 pm

WLM, I think I will do the same when I get pg.....I am bad at getting my hopes up and being utterly dashed (kind of a childhood thing, I think...even though I had lovely folks) so I fear the GD. I toy with not even finding out at all, but who am I kidding about that one. Just gotta know that whatever you girls have in the oven is what is meant to be, despite all the ew and chicken butts!

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
11-Nov-10 4:31 pm

Maserati how did you not tear his face off trying to get him to tell you what he thought?! LOL Well at least he'll give you an early peek

Mommy to Baby Bear Girl  Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy

Joined 29-Jul-08

Top Poster
12-Nov-10 5:13 am
girls I totally wanted to wrestle him to the ground and demand and answer. but i actually said to DH that he would do exactly what he did - be pretty sure, but not want to say... I don't know.....have no idea what the baby is. am so USED to the 'going to be another sister' comment from my doc that i'm ready for it. have decided to take my two bigger girls to find out. dh is just crap and worked himself up too much. I am remaining optimistic, that is me...down to the ground. but i'm just so happy the baby is ok. in a way i'm happy i dont have any nubs to obsess over, seems like that would make me an ever bigger crazy person...! ok - well dd 1 is still ill, poor lass...so off to care for her. and take a well-deserved nap...! wanta nice to hear you, when are you finding out darling?!?!? have just started to show, have taken a pic...just for you. DH would think i'm a nutter posting pic of my tummy online. but then again, not more of a nutter who shoves eggwhties up there and does a headstand after DTD!!!!!!! ok damn site won't let me post pic will try again later. x
DD1 dec 2005 DD2 april 2007 DD3 jan 2009 big blue attempt on 31 august. will lick chicken butts for a blue bean.

Joined 21-Sep-10

Top Poster
12-Nov-10 7:26 am
Lola thanks for starting it! Mas ... that is just ROTTEN of your doc! But soon you will know :-) I have to say I love reading your posts b/c one of my dear friends here is from London and it just always reminds me of her :-) Hope DD gets well soon!

Wanta FX you hear blue! It will be fun to know before Christmas for sure. We won't find out this time around, not so much b/c of any GD issues but more b/c DH never wanted to find out with the 1st 2 so I promised him we could have a surprise this time around. So I will be waiting a looooong time to see if the sway worked! Boooo! But I think it will be fun in the end :-)

Joined 22-Jun-09

Top Poster
12-Nov-10 9:10 am

Wanta, Mas...Can't believe you guys are already in your 2nd trimester!  (The holy grail of pregnancy....can't get here fast enough.  Bleh.)  Oh man, Mas I would be DYING if my dr. toyed with me like that.  Is that normal that the dr. won't tell you what he knows?  At least he's giving you an early Christmas present.  I can't wait to hear!!!!!

Anyhow, thanks, Lola for setting this up.  Fabulous!  I'm looking forward to all of the butt licking updates.  Anyone heard from SonBun?

Baby Girl '08,   Baby Boy edd July 16, 2011!!!!  (Thank you, IG!)

Joined 29-Jul-08

Top Poster
12-Nov-10 6:15 pm
Um no totally NOT normal but he's practically a family friend after delivering 3 babes!! Still want to whop his bum I tell you!! Now where is SonBun?!? Begonia sorry you can't hear my accent thru the Internet! Dolly, you'll get here...it does take bloody ages though! I keep thinking about Jensgirls. Sending her masses of love. Yes at least I'll know I'm so mean. If it is a boy I want to trick him. He's been like a spoilt child on Christmas morning not getting what he wants when he initially finds out...serve him right dammit!! Ok it is late here must go. Keep up the messages girls such a fab thread Lola X

Joined 29-Jul-08

Top Poster
12-Nov-10 6:17 pm
Srry that reads wrong. Am talking about DH in last bit Annoying apple sofware!!

Joined 21-Sep-10

Top Poster
13-Nov-10 9:34 pm
Mas I finally figured out how to get a space in my Mac posts! You put the letters br in between brackets (the ones to the right of your letter M).... I can't figure out how to type it in to show you b/c when I type it as an example it just makes a space instead of showing up in the actual post! So when I want to do a new paragraph I put two of those in, one on top of the other. Test it out and see if it works for you.

So looking forward to hearing what you have cooking in there :-) FX for blue! I went to the hospital to visit a friend and her newborn baby boy. OH how I wanted that little guy .... so sweet and teeny and all cozy in his lovely blue hat and blankie. Definitely made me glad I'm at least giving it a shot with the swaying, at least this way if we have a 3rd girl I'll know I did what I could. Spoken like a true control freak :-)

Joined 20-Jul-10

Top Poster
15-Nov-10 4:00 pm

Maz, you are a hoot! Yes, trick him, I say! Happy LMAO Well, when is your anatomy scan? Are you finding out then?

And WHERE IS SONBUN and HEAVEN? I may have to pm them and make them check in. Hope all is well with those girls, though.....I know how terrible about Jensgirls, bless her. I have read a few heartbreakers recently that make me appreciative of my healthy kids and for the supportive world of IG too.

Page: of 17