Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

What toys....

Joined 9-Nov-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Nov-10 1:48 am
Do your little ones enjoy playing with? Olivia puts everything in her mouth so I basically just bought her teether s and rattle's. She has a swing and a baby walker ( with wheels) wondering I anyone can recommend a toy she'd just love.
Baby Boy 3 years and Baby Girl May 2010. [

3.5 years old Due in June, but born is May

(Tryin4Pink)

Joined 17-Sep-07

Top Poster
7-Nov-10 4:06 pm

One of those arches that can be put over the baby while their on the floor is great.  We also have a bouncer (or 3), 2 exersaucers, 2 swings, a playmat, and a bunch of rattles and stuff.  Actually, Wal-Mart has a bunch of little rattles for like $2 that Riley loves.  My best suggestion is to go to a daycare, and ask them what they suggest.  We really never had a bunch of toys until after Eli turned 1.  So, we still have the sames stuff from him.  

For Christmas, I was thinking of getting Riley a Sing-a-ma-jig.  I thought he'd like that.

Baby Boy May 28, 2008  and Baby Boy May 30, 2010

Still room for at least one more... ttc mid 2012

Joined 13-Mar-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Nov-10 9:27 am

Blonde Baby:

One of those arches that can be put over the baby while their on the floor is great. 

Yep Rowan loves his playmat with the arches too... he lays there grabbing at his toys while squeeling and kicking like crazy!

It's not my children's job to make ME happy, It's MY job to make THEM happy

owl siggy

Joined 28-Jul-09

Top Poster
9-Nov-10 1:16 pm

Ricky loves his jumperoo the best of all.  It's one of the free standing ones - he can bounce in there for a long time without getting bored.  As far as little stuff, he also has a stuffed frog with plastic feet - that's his favorite to gnaw/drool all over.

*~*Shannon*~* 

mommy to Baby Girl 4/04 Baby Girl 8/06 Sad Flower 7/09 Baby Boy 5/10
 Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Search & Win

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
10-Nov-10 11:48 am

Elle too loves her playmat with the arches, we have a Fisher Price zoo one, and she loves her Jumperoo as well. She is content for quite awhile with those and I just picked her up some soft baby books and rattles that make that crinkle noise. She is really into the lovely loud crinkle sound right now Stick out tongue

Page: of 1