Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My new race!

Joined 16-Sep-07

Top Poster
2-Nov-10 11:23 am

My half-marathon is on Sunday and I'm super excited for it.  Been training hard and think it's going to be awesome. But.... I just registered for this:

http://www.warriordash.com/

and I can't freakin' wait!!!

Smart is the new hot

Joined 27-Dec-09

Top Poster
2-Nov-10 11:29 am

Jealous.

We never get cool stuff here. Boo.

Looks like lots of fun!

Taking an IG break

My best wishes to all TTC and congrats to all that get their babies

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
2-Nov-10 2:13 pm
Cool. I think leilawill (remember her?) did that one last year. Have fun!!

Sasha

Joined 29-Jul-10

Top Poster
14-Feb-11 4:50 pm
Chloe&kids:

My half-marathon is on Sunday and I'm super excited for it.  Been training hard and think it's going to be awesome. But.... I just registered for this:

http://www.warriordash.com/

and I can't freakin' wait!!!

Hey Chloe! I too just did my first 1/2 marathon this past sunday!!! It was hard but AWESOME at the same time. I had only done one other before this and it was Turkey trot for Thanksgiving and I only did a 5k. I'm having some horrible issues with blistering on my feet though. Was wondering if you had any tips or tricks to avoiding this?? Sasha ;)
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Love my two boys!!!!! and have an Angel DD lost imbetween.

me if you can!

Joined 9-Aug-09

Top Poster
8-Mar-11 5:48 pm
I too just did my first 1/2 marathon this past sunday!!! It was hard but AWESOME at the same time. I had only done one other before this and it was Turkey trot for Thanksgiving and I only did a 5k. I'm having some horrible issues with blistering on my feet though. Was wondering if you had any tips or tricks to avoiding this?? Sasha ;)[/quote] I'm signing up for a half marathon on May 8th!!! My first race of any kind, so excited!!! I plan to put a lot of bandaids on my feet, lol![quote user="pastelpicnic"]Hey Chloe!

Heartbroken - 8.5 weeks 2006, Baby Boy - 2007, Baby Boy - 2012 2+ years of TTC, but you were worth the wait!

Sasha

Joined 29-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Mar-11 5:58 pm
Congrats Catch on signing up for a 1/2 marathon!!!!! I decided to do one more 1/2 marathon before my Spring/Summer 2011 girl sway!!! I run on March 26th!!! I'm getting ready to spend a pretty penny on running shoes! I've been told that's the secret to NO!!!! blisters. Do you train indoors and outdoors? I train on a treadmill at the gym and outside along a creek/trail behind our neighborhood.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Love my two boys!!!!! and have an Angel DD lost imbetween.
Page: of 1