Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Need some advice on this husband issue...[:(]

Joined 3-Jun-10

31-Oct-10 11:38 pm
What do you do when your husband blames anything you do or say on your pregnancy?

Baby Girl October 2004

Baby Boy  Estimated due date is February 1st 2011, but he might be a January boy! Who knows? Happy LMAO

Thankful to God to have a princess and now a finally expecting a little prince! Love Ya!

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-Nov-10 6:24 am

4 or 5 more months! lol What ever is left. i was always so hormonal when pregnant! I had, what the hubby calls, THE LAUGH CRIES=) :( LOL I would either laugh and cry or cry and laugh. Good luck! xXx

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 26-Sep-09

Top Poster
1-Nov-10 3:56 pm

Hmmmm.  I think it would depend on how serious I thought he was being, and how persistent it was!  EG the other day I was looking for DS1's shoes, hunting for them and DH said 'they're right there by the shoe cupboard - has that baby stolen your few remaining brain cells??' He and DS1 were literally falling over they were laughing so hard.  The thing is, we were all cracking up as it was really very funny when I cna't have been more than a metre from them!  Not sure I'd find it quite so amusing if he kept coming up with 'funny' comments like that though Confused

June 2006 Baby Boy Heart Oct 2008 Baby Boy Heart

Triply blessed Love Ya!

Joined 21-Jul-09

Top Poster
1-Nov-10 4:01 pm

Well I start crying more LOL. but ya I just yell at him and he leaves me alone

Joined 28-Apr-10

2-Nov-10 8:44 am

Aren't husbands just wonderful...Hmm  Really that is how my husband is too. If I am grumpy, he says what do you and the baby want to eat. Or if I cry he laughs and says everything will be back to normal soon. I honestly don't think they can understand what happens when you go through a pregnancy. That is why they don't have babies. I normally get very angery with him and in a couple minutes it is over. Just roll with it or laugh about it. At least we can blame hormones for now. LOL

Baby Boy1, a little Baby Girl in Jan!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page: of 1