Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Due in July 2011!

Joined 17-Aug-10

25-Oct-10 2:52 pm

For all you ladies who are due in July of 2011 I thought it would be fun to start a group :)

I know alot of us are still getting our BFP's, so as you get them come on in and join!

I am a 27 yr old stay at home mom, I have a 4 yr old little girl and a 20 month old little girl. This is my third and most likely, last, baby.  DH and swayed for a boy... only time will tell!  My official due date is July 8th I believe.

Congrats to us all!

Baby Girl DD #1 09/06  Baby GirlDD#2 03/09

TTC#4 - praying for pink

Joined 5-Jul-09

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 3:51 pm

You're all on your own, come and hang out in June til July get's more bfps Happy  LOL x

Mrs I xxx  (was d4d - moved on from swaying pink) Cycle 11 - DS#3 Born 14th June 2011 and he is just fantastic!! BFP 11/12dpo
Heart my boys Baby Boy 2003, Baby Boy 2007   due Baby Bear Boy 20th June 2011 
 Heartbroken May'10 4w4dys Sad Flower Heartbroken July '10 5wks Sad Flower   1st non sway Cycle 11 Faint BFP on CD26!!! Pray 

Make a pregnancy ticker]       

As a parent, my boys are my world and my attempting to TTC pink was not a reflection on them or the love I have for them, I simply ached for a daughter to complete our family!!  However after 10 months I'm ready for my 3rd and final child NOW!!  I just want to be pregnant.  Swaying just didn't work for us, which makes me sad, but I'm glad we tried.  I'm scared I can't have a baby at all and that is the most important thing now, a healthy pregnancy and birth of my last child.

Cycle 11 BFP @ 11/12dpo, EDD 20th June 2011 - Stick baby, please!!
Our little angel babies, gone forever but loved and always part of our family ...
Cycle 8
BFP @ 14dpo, EDD 20th March 2011. Ended in m/c at 5 weeks.  Our little poppyseed.
Cycle 6 BFP @ 14dpo, EDD 21st January 2011.  Ended in m/c at 4wks4dys.  Our little crumb.
Onto Cycle 10 ... in the 2ww @ 30/08/10 - 2nd cycle after 2nd m/c.  Can't believe where this journey has taken me.  Never imagined I'd not be pg by now and have 2 mc's too.  I will sway this month because I cannot let go of the dream just yet.  However, I really want to be holding my baby in my arms next summer and time is running out.  Come on sticky bean, this is our month.  Let's hope it's a pink one!! Hearts

Cycle 8 ... to sway or not to sway .... ???  Maybe a TTC break is needed?!  Ended up doing a partial sway, it was all I could manage in the end! Ended in mc Heartbroken
 Cycle 6!?!  How can that be?  I fell so easily with both ds's.  I didn't expect to fall straight away, but to be on my 6th cycle is totally unexpected.  I think this will be our last month of swaying as I really want to be pregnant now and am worried we somehow aren't going to manage that.  16/04/10 Ended in mc Heartbroken

#4 On the way....Praying

Joined 24-Aug-08

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 10:18 pm

I hope i will get to join you....testeing in 7 days!!!! I'll give you some blue dust......I'm 26, we have a 3 yr old little girl, and a 21 month old little boy....we swayed pink....but O cam early, and kinda did as much as we could to dtd at 0+13.....or possibly before O....temps screwed up too....Not sure if I wanna be pregnant after my attempt...i'm pretty sure it would be boy....

Heartbroken August 2006

Baby GirlJuly 2007

Baby BoyJanuary 2009

Baby Boy Sept 2011 (Failed Sway)

Baby Boy Sept 29, 2013!!!!

will I ever have another Baby Girl :(

Joined 9-Oct-10

28-Oct-10 9:21 am

HI due July 4th

DH 32, Me 33,

Baby Boy 5 Kaiden, Baby Boy 3 Kevin, Baby Boy 1 William Jr  Kamon Brianna: Confirmed Baby Girl15.2 confirmed Baby Girl16.2 confirmed Baby Girl17.0 Baby Girl 19.2 weeks Due June 31st

Joined 17-Aug-10

29-Oct-10 4:16 pm

oh good were getting some action on here~

Looks like its just us for now, but I'm sure as the BFP's come rolling in we'll get a few more!

Congrats ladies!

Joined 9-Oct-10

29-Oct-10 8:35 pm

should be more coming, I am starting to see some BFP pop up!! Agree

DH 32, Me 33,

Baby Boy 5 Kaiden, Baby Boy 3 Kevin, Baby Boy 1 William Jr  Kamon Brianna: Confirmed Baby Girl15.2 confirmed Baby Girl16.2 confirmed Baby Girl17.0 Baby Girl 19.2 weeks Due June 31st

Joined 20-Jun-10

Top Poster
29-Oct-10 9:08 pm

I am almost afraid to post this because I do not want to jinx myself... but I am due July 9th Happy Smile  There are many of us HTers that got BFPs recently so hopefully we will all be over here soon.  But I was kind of hoping to have a "Summer due Date" buddy thread as many of us HTers that got BFPs were June and will hopefully be August due dates as well and we have been together for awhile.  Maybe we can have 2 due date places?  Not sure how this part of IG works as I haven't dared venture over here Embarrassed 

I look forward to spending the next 9 months with you all!!

Baby Boy 12 Baby Boy 9, IVF/PGD (GSN) Baby GirlBaby Girl 17 month olds

Joined 14-Jul-10

31-Oct-10 3:51 pm

I got my BFP last week- due July 4th!! I am a SAHM to a precious 2 year old little boy. We hope this little bean is pink, but I'll be happy either way. I just want my DS to have a sibling! We'll likely try one more time if this baby is a boy, but if it's a girl we're done. H&H 9 months to us all!!

Love my son Baby Boy '08

Another Baby Boy  due 7/11

Hoping for a Baby Girl one day, maybe '13

Joined 20-Jun-10

Top Poster
31-Oct-10 4:04 pm

Glad to see some action on here!  I am 32, DS#1 is 10, DS#2 is 7... been married for 11 years.  I am a forensic Psychologist specializing in pregnancy related issues.  What else.... I live in California.  Oh yeah, I know I am preggo w/ at least one pink bean as we did IVF PGD w/ GSN. 

Joined 17-Aug-10

1-Nov-10 1:48 pm

Congrats Rachel and everyone else! I'm glad to see some ladies coming on here now!

Rachel- when will you find out how many you've got in there?

Joined 20-Jun-10

Top Poster
1-Nov-10 3:31 pm

My 1st u/s will be on Nov. 12th!  I am excited and scared.  I had my second beta today (not sure if you all know about betas Confused Huh?) but it was good!  It indicates the pregnancy is progressing normally.  I am still on Estrogen pills and Progestrone injections which I hope to be done with soon!  The progesterone is a pain in the arse... literally!

How are you all feeling? 

Joined 17-Mar-09

2-Nov-10 5:05 am

Hi All!

I would love to join you!  I got my BFP last week too and will go in on Thursday this week for my first u/s.  I hope that everything looks good and that we have a sticky healthy pink bean in there!  I am also due July 9th as per my ovulation date and LMP.  We'll see what the doctor says on Thursday!

Rachel, congrats!!!  That must have been quite a journey you were on!  But how great to know that you have at least one little princess in there!  I actually secretly wished for twin girls (I know, crazy right?!!).

Question for you all:  what are you doing now as far as supplements go?  I have been taking B6 (slowly weaning), Zinc, Vitamin E, Baby Aspirin, Calcium, B12, Folic Acid, and a DHA, which is essentially "left over" from my sway.  I did take one prenatal yesterday, but I'm battling about what I should do in general -- switch over to the prenatal and DHA?  What are you doing?

Here's to lots of healthy pregnancies!!!   

Baby Boy11/04

Baby Boy5/07

Heartbroken9/10

Baby Bear Boy due July 2011

Joined 17-Aug-10

2-Nov-10 10:57 am

Rachel- I know all about betas- I am on progesterone myself- thankfully not shots, just oral.

So is EVERYONE on here (but me of course) a pregnancy that had swayed for Girl?? 

Domestic Bliss- I am doing a prenatal + a folic acid I bought and Fish oil (mercury free of course).  That's it.  I'd like a boy this time, but I of course would be thrilled with a little girl too.  I have two girls right now- they're a lot of fun :)

Joined 28-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-Nov-10 7:37 pm

Hi!  I'm another high-techer, a week ahead of Rachel.  I go in for my u/s tomorrow to see how many I have in there. . . . It was my second cycle and I am very nervous,  hoping for a healthy hearbeat.  My morning sickness is already awful.  I suffered terribly in my past pregnancies.  So for all the swayers - will you wait till 20 weeks to find out or have a CVS or amnio?

Joined 17-Mar-09

5-Nov-10 12:52 am

Hi Everyone!

I had my u/s yesterday and things are looking good so far.  Will go back on the 15th to hopefully see a HB!!!  It was so weird because there were so many oddly serendipidous things last evening at my appt!  First of all, I get there and start reading one of their publications (it's a fertility clinic) and read about one of the secretaries(random).  Then, I go see the MD, have my U/S, come back out and start talking to exactly the secretary who I read about.  I had read that she was an Au Pair in the U.S. for a year, and since I am from the U.S. I asked here where she was, etc.  It turns out she was in the neighborhood that my best friend in the world is from outside of Chicago (I'm from Washington State)!!!  Then, she tells me we can't book my f/u appointment for next week because the Dr. is going on vacation to Barcelona, which is where my hubby and I met!!  Then we start talking about her kids and she tells me she has boy, boy, girl!  I can't help but hope sooooo badly that this is meant for us as well!!! I soooo hope that these were "signs" and that we really will get our princess!!!! Pray

Kateyk:  I won't be doing anything invasive to find out, but many people get pretty good ideas with a 12+ week nub shot (u/s) so I am hopeful for some clues early on.  I will be going to an OB who specializes in prenantal diagnostics here in Austria and she is supposedly really good at "guessing" early on.  So, I am of course hopeful that we will find out sooner rather than later. 

A couple of my close friends already know that I am preggers, as I needed them to watch my kids when I go to the Dr., etc, but otherwise we've decided that we won't tell anyone until we (hopefully) have an idea what we are having.  I just can't deal with all of the extra pressure from everyone else, kwim?

Hope everyone is doing well and not too sick!!

Baby Boy11/04

Baby Boy5/07

Heartbroken9/10

Baby Bear Boy due July 2011

Page: of 26