Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I'll have baby by the weekend!

Joined 20-Dec-06

Top Poster
25-Oct-10 2:20 pm

Tomorrow is my last regular dr. appt. and I'm sure I'll get checked again and another membrane sweep, which so far hasn't worked Hmm  Then Thurs. I have an appt. to go to the hospital bright and early 6am Happy Sunshine to get my water broken and see if we can get labor going.  If that doesn't work, you know how they give you 24hrs. to get baby out due to risk of infection once the water is broken.  So if she doesn't come on Thurs. the 28th she'll for sure come on Fri. the 29th one way or the other.  And Friday is my due date, didn't want to have a baby on Halloween plus dr. was not available over the weekend anyways.  I had the option of waiting until early next week until Nov. 1 or 2 but with MIL coming into town this Thurs. the 28th- Nov. 2nd thought I should have her sooner than later.  I'll take all the help I can get while MIL is here plus I'm SO ready to be DONE being pg Stick out tongue and to meet her already!!

Don't know when I'll get around to posting after she's here but just thought I'd share- I'll have her by the weekend woo hoo!!! :)  FINALLY!!!!!!! Happy Wink  I've only wanted a DD since I was a little girl myself : P  I always wanted a son too, at least 1 son.  I figured it would be nice to have 1 boy, 2 girls well I'm gonna have 2 boys, 1 girl and that's fine with me!

Our family is COMPLETEHearts Thank you God!!

Joined 3-May-10

25-Oct-10 2:22 pm

good luck!  hope I can say the same!  peace

Baby Boy Merrick  4/06  Baby Boy Shaun 6/08  due date Oct 27, 2010  Brielle Baby Girl

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
25-Oct-10 7:55 pm

Good luck, hope everything goes good and you have a fast and easy delivery!!!

Baby Bear Girl-10/03 Baby Bear Boy-10/05 Baby Bear Girl-11/07 and finally Baby Bear Boy 10/26/10.... my family is complete!

I love my kids no matter how much they drive me insane...

Joined 20-Dec-06

Top Poster
29-Oct-10 10:25 am

yeah well i guess i stuck my foot in my mouth Stick out tongue  went to the hospital yesterday only be sent home.  dr. didn't want to break my waters, wants me to wait until Tuesday even though i'm 4cm/90% effaced.  so now i'm officially down to 4 days or less.  i could end up having a Halloween baby or a November baby!!  I've never made it to 40wks. before and I can't believe I'm walking around at 4cm but labor just.won't.start ugh!! Stick out tongue

Our family is COMPLETEHearts Thank you God!!

Page: of 1