Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Still no symptoms.

Joined 28-Apr-10

25-Oct-10 9:00 am

I ovulated a little late this past cycle.  Day 20 to be exact.  So even though my doc has me as 6 weeks tomorrow, I'm 5 weeks today according to my calculator.  So I'm 21 dpo today.  Should I be concerned that I don't have any symtoms yet?  Stupid me is still peeing on sticks to make sure they come back positive.  It's driving me a tad bit crazy.  But on the other hand, I'm grateful that I'm not sick as I have 3 children relying on me all day.  What do you all think?  Thanks.

Joined 27-Apr-10

25-Oct-10 11:27 am

I am in the exact same boat as you!!!! Only I'm 5 weeks and some days...and have had NO symptoms...other than the last 2 nights around 9 pm I get a little queezy/dizzy..!! I can't get into my dr for about a month so I'm like you..peeing on sticks to be sure i'm really prego. Its taking some adjusting to this idea of soon to be 3...and every day I get more positive about it. I'll be crushed if something happens...and I too get nervous b/c my bb's aren't sore or growing or anything...like with my last two. On a positive note...we are VERY early...so in 3-4 weeks if we can still say this..we will be lucky!!

blessed with a great husband (2006) 

Baby Girl- April '08

Baby Boy-January '10

Heartbroken- December '10 @ 15 weeks

TTC#4 - praying for pink

Joined 5-Jul-09

Top Poster
25-Oct-10 2:48 pm

It's still really early for us I think.  I've got swollen/tender bbs but that's about it.  I kept poas til it got dark and then dh asked me twice in the past week to do another just to make sure.  The line is instant so that's reassuring.  I've got a scan on Friday so hoping to see a hb then but really scared too.  Until there is movement I think we'll all feel nervous.  hugs x

Mrs I xxx  (was d4d - moved on from swaying pink) Cycle 11 - DS#3 Born 14th June 2011 and he is just fantastic!! BFP 11/12dpo
Heart my boys Baby Boy 2003, Baby Boy 2007   due Baby Bear Boy 20th June 2011 
 Heartbroken May'10 4w4dys Sad Flower Heartbroken July '10 5wks Sad Flower   1st non sway Cycle 11 Faint BFP on CD26!!! Pray 

Make a pregnancy ticker]       

As a parent, my boys are my world and my attempting to TTC pink was not a reflection on them or the love I have for them, I simply ached for a daughter to complete our family!!  However after 10 months I'm ready for my 3rd and final child NOW!!  I just want to be pregnant.  Swaying just didn't work for us, which makes me sad, but I'm glad we tried.  I'm scared I can't have a baby at all and that is the most important thing now, a healthy pregnancy and birth of my last child.

Cycle 11 BFP @ 11/12dpo, EDD 20th June 2011 - Stick baby, please!!
Our little angel babies, gone forever but loved and always part of our family ...
Cycle 8
BFP @ 14dpo, EDD 20th March 2011. Ended in m/c at 5 weeks.  Our little poppyseed.
Cycle 6 BFP @ 14dpo, EDD 21st January 2011.  Ended in m/c at 4wks4dys.  Our little crumb.
Onto Cycle 10 ... in the 2ww @ 30/08/10 - 2nd cycle after 2nd m/c.  Can't believe where this journey has taken me.  Never imagined I'd not be pg by now and have 2 mc's too.  I will sway this month because I cannot let go of the dream just yet.  However, I really want to be holding my baby in my arms next summer and time is running out.  Come on sticky bean, this is our month.  Let's hope it's a pink one!! Hearts

Cycle 8 ... to sway or not to sway .... ???  Maybe a TTC break is needed?!  Ended up doing a partial sway, it was all I could manage in the end! Ended in mc Heartbroken
 Cycle 6!?!  How can that be?  I fell so easily with both ds's.  I didn't expect to fall straight away, but to be on my 6th cycle is totally unexpected.  I think this will be our last month of swaying as I really want to be pregnant now and am worried we somehow aren't going to manage that.  16/04/10 Ended in mc Heartbroken

Joined 26-May-10

Top Poster
25-Oct-10 3:34 pm
Not many symptoms for me either. Boobs a bit swollen and tender but nothing too bad. Fleeting nausea but nothing very noticeable. Could easily forget I am pregnant. Not that tired and trying to get lots done whilst feeling this way. I remember symptoms kicking in after 6 weeks for me before. It is hard not to worry but I am trying to keep positive. I may use my last digital tomorrow and see how many weeks it says.

Baby Boy2002     Baby Boy2004  swayed for a Baby Girl. Baby Baby Girl born 25.6.11!!! Praise God! and thanks to all the amazing girls on in-gender too. Hearts casual footwear girl glitter playhouse shoes

TTC#4 - praying for pink

Joined 5-Jul-09

Top Poster
25-Oct-10 4:11 pm

up4alaugh:
I may use my last digital tomorrow and see how many weeks it says.

GL and FX for a 3+.  That really made my day seeing that in the window as I was just hoping for 2-3.  Let us know how it goes! x

Mrs I xxx  (was d4d - moved on from swaying pink) Cycle 11 - DS#3 Born 14th June 2011 and he is just fantastic!! BFP 11/12dpo
 Heartbroken May'10 4w4dys Sad Flower Heartbroken July '10 5wks Sad Flower   1st non sway Cycle 11 Faint BFP on CD26!!! Pray 

Make a pregnancy ticker]       

As a parent, my boys are my world and my attempting to TTC pink was not a reflection on them or the love I have for them, I simply ached for a daughter to complete our family!!  However after 10 months I'm ready for my 3rd and final child NOW!!  I just want to be pregnant.  Swaying just didn't work for us, which makes me sad, but I'm glad we tried.  I'm scared I can't have a baby at all and that is the most important thing now, a healthy pregnancy and birth of my last child.

Our little angel babies, gone forever but loved and always part of our family ...
Cycle 8
BFP @ 14dpo, EDD 20th March 2011. Ended in m/c at 5 weeks.  Our little poppyseed.
Cycle 6 BFP @ 14dpo, EDD 21st January 2011.  Ended in m/c at 4wks4dys.  Our little crumb.
Onto Cycle 10 ... in the 2ww @ 30/08/10 - 2nd cycle after 2nd m/c.  Can't believe where this journey has taken me.  Never imagined I'd not be pg by now and have 2 mc's too.  I will sway this month because I cannot let go of the dream just yet.  However, I really want to be holding my baby in my arms next summer and time is running out.  Come on sticky bean, this is our month.  Let's hope it's a pink one!! Hearts

Cycle 8 ... to sway or not to sway .... ???  Maybe a TTC break is needed?!  Ended up doing a partial sway, it was all I could manage in the end! Ended in mc Heartbroken
 Cycle 6!?!  How can that be?  I fell so easily with both ds's.  I didn't expect to fall straight away, but to be on my 6th cycle is totally unexpected.  I think this will be our last month of swaying as I really want to be pregnant now and am worried we somehow aren't going to manage that.  16/04/10 Ended in mc Heartbroken

Trisha

Joined 20-Jun-10

Top Poster
25-Oct-10 6:40 pm
I'm 25dpo and have just started having a few waves of nausea the last few days. Other than that, no symptoms for me either. Try not to be worried, it's early! I figure I should enjoy it while I can. Another week and I'll probably feel quite miserable.

2004 Bradley Baby Boy  2008 Cameron Baby Boy ------- expecting TWO bundles of joy! Baby Boy and Baby Boy Lilypie Pregnancy tickers pregnancy calendar

Joined 26-May-10

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:12 am
Mrs_Incredible"]

[quote user="up4alaugh:

I may use my last digital tomorrow and see how many weeks it says.[/quote]

GL and FX for a 3+.  That really made my day seeing that in the window as I was just hoping for 2-3.  Let us know how it goes! x

Oh boy I just did the test and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant. It should be saying 3 + by now. I have made myself very worried now. I spoke to doctor but they would only scan me if I was bleeding which I am not. I guess I will just have to see how it goes. I feel so sad and wish I had never used it now. Keep me in your prayers.

Baby Boy2002     Baby Boy2004  swayed for a Baby Girl. Baby Baby Girl born 25.6.11!!! Praise God! and thanks to all the amazing girls on in-gender too. Hearts casual footwear girl glitter playhouse shoes

TTC#4 - praying for pink

Joined 5-Jul-09

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:17 am

up4alaugh:
Oh boy I just did the test and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant. It should be saying 3 + by now. I have made myself very worried now. I spoke to doctor but they would only scan me if I was bleeding which I am not. I guess I will just have to see how it goes. I feel so sad and wish I had never used it now. Keep me in your prayers.

Oh no, I'd be really upset too.  When did you O??  Could you have O'd later?  Have you used a digital before??  When? 

Make a pregnancy ticker]       

Cycle 8

Joined 26-May-10

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:25 am
Hey glad your online for a chat. I o on 3rd October. I am sure as you can see on my ff chart. I have never used digital before only once when it said not pregnant. I had one left so I thought I would wait until 5 weeks to see if it gave a more positive result to prove hcg was rising. It may not mean miscarriage but I can't help but feel upset, it should at least say 2-3 weeks by now.

Joined 11-Jan-09

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:32 am

I didn't have symptoms until I was 7-8 weeks along.

#3 due 7/1/13

TTC#4 - praying for pink

Joined 5-Jul-09

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:35 am

up4alaugh:
Hey glad your online for a chat. I o on 3rd October. I am sure as you can see on my ff chart. I have never used digital before only once when it said not pregnant. I had one left so I thought I would wait until 5 weeks to see if it gave a more positive result to prove hcg was rising. It may not mean miscarriage but I can't help but feel upset, it should at least say 2-3 weeks by now.

I had a wee look at your chart and if it were me I would have hoped for 2-3 too.  Are you in the UK?  Can you not get your doc to do something, check levels, or say you are cramping and go to the Early Pregnancy Unit for them to check you over??  In my area you can phone them yourself and explain your cramping/bleeding/etc.

Make a pregnancy ticker]       

Cycle 8

TTC#4 - praying for pink

Joined 5-Jul-09

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:36 am

Mrs_Incredible:
it said not pregnant

Was that this pregnancy?  If so how far along were you?

Make a pregnancy ticker]       

Cycle 8

Joined 26-May-10

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:39 am
I rang the early pregnancy clinic and they said there was nothing they could do. I am too early for a scan. They were very kind but said they would not do anything because of that type of test, and that I should throw it away and just wait and see what happens. I suppose no one can change anything and if I am going to miscarry I will get some bleeding in the fullness of time. Wished I lived in US they seem to do loads of reassurance checks!

Joined 26-May-10

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:42 am
Mrs_Incredible"]

[quote user="Mrs_Incredible:

it said not pregnant[/quote]

Was that this pregnancy?  If so how far along were you?

No it was last cycle when I wasn't pregnant. I haven't used this type this pregnancy. I have done frer which came back with god line at 11 dpo, stronger line at 14 dpo and stronger line at 17 dpo. This was the 4 th test so can't compare it to any other digital ones.

TTC#4 - praying for pink

Joined 5-Jul-09

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 9:45 am

up4alaugh:
I rang the early pregnancy clinic and they said there was nothing they could do

I'm getting an early scan at 6+4 on Friday for reassurance because of the 2 mc's this year.  It's easy for them to say throw it away and wait and see what happens, but you're living your life and that's not as easy as it sounds.  I hope you know one way or another sooner rather than later.  Probably best to stay away from the hpt's but I actually found it reassuring this time to see them get darker, and strangely it prepared me for both of my mc's seeing the bfp fad out - that way I was expecting the bleeding and although it hurt I felt prepared iykwim??  I'm off to get my boys dinner sorted at the mo but please pm me any time to chat, I'm on here most days, and keep us posted on how things are.

Big hugs xx Love Ya!

Make a pregnancy ticker]       

Cycle 8

Page: of 3