Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Only a few more days.....

Formerly known as Luvr4bo

Joined 4-Sep-07

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 12:24 am

and I will be meeting my new addition.  I dont have my bag packed yet......am way relaxed like I ve done this too many times!  I do wish I was getting ready to meet my little girl like a lot of you. My friend just had her baby girl today after a boy.  She is over the moon and looks so happy!  I actually have way too many people rooting for me and also others who are very blunt about the gender of this baby.   Like my sons barber.....I was told to have my dh call them if its a girl and if its a boy not to bother.  Nice, huh!  This baby is doomed already!  So, just a few more days for me.....so I guess I am the first one in the Nov thread to start the baby train!  I wish you all luck in the upcoming weeks and will update you with my delivery!  I have some anxiety right now......not really about gender (yes, I do think about it) but mainly because of my c-section.  Last baby I panicked a little when my nose plugged up and laying flat on my back bothered me, so I am a little anxiety stricken right now that the same thing will happen!  Im also thinking about all the people rooting for me and the fact that when and if they hear its another boy, how quickly people are gonna feel bad for me and I cant get it out of my head right now.  I know when the baby is born, it wont matter to me at least, but as of right now, I just feel kind of embaressed if that makes sense. Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it and I know these feelings will pass once my baby arrives!  It's in Gods hands now........thanks for all your support.

Baby Bear BoyX 5. Starting my new adventure....IVF/PGD for my little girl...it's my last chance. Pulling out the big guns!

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 1:10 am

Whatever you do, don't give up hope yet! Like you said, it's in God's hands now. And whatever happens I hope you will be happyHappy Giggle and I hope you will get what you need.

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 1:11 am

I can't wait!! I'm so stalking your posts from now on!

Joined 29-Aug-08

19-Oct-10 9:40 am
I know how you feel about being nervous about the C-Section, as I feel the same, but soon it will be over and you'll be holding that gorgeous little baby in your arms! I too will be here, waiting for your news and pictures!!! I still think you are amazing having waited to find out what you have been cooking, you are my hero!! Lol!! Screw what anyone else thinks when you announce boy or girl, you have made something incredible!! Much love L x

[

Joined 12-Dec-09

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 10:29 am
Believe me, I am thinking of you all the time!!! Good luck!!!

Joined 3-May-10

19-Oct-10 10:40 am

lots of positive healthy baby and mommy waves out to you. 

Baby Boy Merrick  4/06  Baby Boy Shaun 6/08  due date Oct 27, 2010  Brielle Baby Girl

Joined 4-Sep-07

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 11:24 am

Thanks ladies.......Im holding onto hope here!   Cant believe in 3 days I will no longer be pregnant!  Its so weird that this weekend my tummy will be empty forever!    My hubby is still giving me grief about the boy name that I have wanted since my 3rd son was born....so that is making me really hope and pray this is a girl!  He brought a baby book home yesterday!  I was like NO WAY MAN!  He got his name that he wanted soooooooooooooooo bad last baby.  I think if it is a boy.....he gets no say now!  Another reason why this would be so much easier if it were a girl!!   I know ladies on here are thinking I am crazy for even thinking I might still have a shot at a girl.  Sorry ladies......I have to have some hope!

Baby Bear BoyX 5. Starting my new adventure....IVF/PGD for my little girl...it's my last chance. Pulling out the big guns!

Joined 24-Jun-10

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 11:30 am

im so excited for u!!! i am really rooting for you that u get ur girl and if not i know that baby boy will be so loved cause i can tell ur an awesome mommy!!! good luck on ur big day and please update as soon as you can! Ill be looking out for all of ur posts!!! sending hugs ur way!

Baby Boy Jonathan 5  Baby Boy Anthony 2 1/2 &  Baby Bear Girl 6 weeks

Joined 14-May-10

Top Poster
21-Oct-10 4:14 am

I have been desperate to get on here for day and have trouble with login!!!!  I wanted to wish you all the best as the first November lady.  Keeping everything crossed for you and really cant wait to hear how you get on.

BTW your baby is in no way 'doomed!!' what a lucky little thing to be born to such a caring mummy.  Best of luck.  X

Baby Boy Ozzy 02/09

Baby Boy  due 27th Nov

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
21-Oct-10 4:40 am
There is hope. It's not over till the fat lady sigs sweety. Hope everything goes smooth and i  will be stalking this thread hahahaha

Babydust292

Joined 22-Oct-08

Top Poster
21-Oct-10 8:02 am

So excited for you!!!  GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Love my kids!

Joined 27-Sep-09

Top Poster
21-Oct-10 8:30 am

Best of luck and can't wait to hear about your new addition!

Baby Bear Boy2005 Baby Bear Boy2009 Baby Bear Girl2010

Joined 12-Dec-09

Top Poster
21-Oct-10 9:05 am

Good luck! You are in my thoughts!

Joined 4-Sep-07

Top Poster
21-Oct-10 12:51 pm

Thanks ladies for all the wishes!  Im in a weird place right now.  Not uncomfy being preggo this time around which is so weird to me and really not excited like I normally am.  Not because I dont want to meet my baby, but I think its just because its the " moment of truth" tomorrow and I kinda feel like I am going to let so many people down tomorrow.  In the last week, I have had so many people tell me they think its a girl, by either how small I am or the way I am carrying or I had 2 people that read palms tell me its a girl that I am carrying.  Then I have gotten the typical "oh you will have to tell your hubby to call us if its a girl" or "I cant wait to find out if its a girl".  My hubby even keeps refering to the baby as a "she".  Im like "honey, if this is a boy, I better put him in pink because everyone seems to think hes a girl already".  I know im gonna hear BOY when the baby comes out and I just am starting to fear the comments.  I really dont care what people think usually about anything in my life...I love my life for the most part...this was just one thing that really makes me self conscious about for some reason.  I cannot belive that after 5 times being pregnant that I cant get just one daughter out of it.  I wonder what gods plan is for me as to why I was not blessed with just one girl in my life.  I know my boys are lucky to have each other....they are lucky boys....I just wished so badley that I could have one little "me" in the house instead of 5 boys that are mini me's of my hubby!  They want to do everything that dad does....I know a little girl would be a daddys girl too, but that is so darn cute to me that I would love it!  But she could still shop and paint nails with me......ahh....the moment is here....tomorrow.......my pictures in my head of how it would be is finally over for good!  This is my last day of ever being pregnant again!   Would be so sweet to end this in tears of a MIRACLE happening.  Instead I am sure they will be tears of joy just seeing my beautiful baby, but also tears of sadness of the daughter that will never join this family!

WISH ME LUCK LADIES!

Joined 19-Apr-10

21-Oct-10 4:31 pm

Hiya,

Just popped by from December board to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow! I know you are still hoping for a girl deep down but I can tell you, that you will be thrilled with that little baby when he/she comes no matter what the sex is.

I found out at 16 weeks and then confirmed at 20 weeks that I was having my fifth boy and yes I was disappointed at first but I am not any more, I think having time to get used to it helped but I am now so excited to meet my little boy I have come to terms with the fact I won't have a little girl now, I suppose it wasn't meant to be for whatever reason. This will be my last child too as we can't afford another one! also there's no way I could cope with six children! I do understand how you feel, but I just know when that baby comes it won't matter what the gender is, your heart will just melt to have him/her in your arms at last!!

I am so jealous by the way, I still have 8 weeks to go and I am sooo fed up with being pregnant now,lol

Best of luck, I will be watching your posts for an update, take care and hugs, Cal x x x xx  

1. Baby Bear Boy Baby Bear Boy Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy Baby Bear Boy andBaby Bear Girl due in July finally!
Page: of 2