Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Got my bfp, how do I wean off my pills

Lola

Joined 16-Sep-08

Top Poster
18-Oct-10 8:27 am

Just got my bfp, I'm taking a baby asprin, 100mg B6 (in 1 pill form) and vittex (in 1 pill form). I need to wean off these. They are not the sort of tablet you can cut in half especially not the vittex - how should I do it? and when? I guess I could take each tablet every other day, then make it every 3rd day. Or should I just wean off the vittex first, then the B6, then the baby asprin? I dont want to cause a mc by still taking them but I also dont want to cause a mc by stopping taking them too early or too quickly? Whats everyone else doing?

PS I obviously am taking folic acid too.

Lola Baby Boy Sept 2006 Baby Boy Jan 2009 (failed sway - but the cutest boy ever) Baby Girl April 2012 (Australian website gender sway worked) I'm so lucky that my dream came true! x

Joined 19-Jan-09

Top Poster
18-Oct-10 9:06 am

I didn't take vittex, but I weaned off the baby asprin by taking it every other day.

Congrats on your BFP!!!

Baby Boy- 7Baby Boy- 5Baby Boy- 2 Heartbroken 7/10 Baby Bear Boy 6/11!

Lola

Joined 16-Sep-08

Top Poster
18-Oct-10 10:10 am

Thanks, I think I will wean off the vittex first by taking one every other day for a week, then one every 3rd day for a week, then once or twice a week? And do the same with the baby asprin at the same time. Then keep taking the B6 as it is supposed to help with morning sickness and ween off that at 12 weeks?

Is this a good plan or should I not wean off the asprin and vittex at the same time?

Lola Baby Boy Sept 2006 Baby Boy Jan 2009 (failed sway - but the cutest boy ever) Baby Girl April 2012 (Australian website gender sway worked) I'm so lucky that my dream came true! x

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
18-Oct-10 4:59 pm

OMG Lola Congrats! YaY! Im so excited! I took a little less and a little less each day until there was none!

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url

Hugs VioletI am going to go confidently in the direction of my dreams. And I am going to Live the life I  have always imagined. -Jackie the (FORMER) SwayniacHugs Violet

Lola

Joined 16-Sep-08

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 4:20 am

Thanks.

What I did today was cut my baby asprin in half and had that, then cut my vittex in half (a bit tricky as its got the powder inside the capsule) so just tried not to get the powder on my tongue. No way in the world could I cut my B6 in half so I will keep taking theses as they are for now as its supposed to help with morning sickness, then I will take every other day etc. 

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
19-Oct-10 4:29 am

Joined 11-Jun-07

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 3:15 am

Congratulations on your pregnancy lola1979. Fx andPray its a sticky PINK bean for you. Ive read your posts and replied to some, and ive been rooting for u to get a BFP. Youve worked so hard and am so glad u eventually managed to get your PH down. GL

Baby Boy Baby Girl

Lola

Joined 16-Sep-08

Top Poster
26-Oct-10 5:14 am

Thank you, fingers crossed for you too. My ph still wasnt brilliant, it was between 4.5 and 5.5 which is really good for me, but not as good as others on here manage to get it down to. Fingers crossed! x

Page: of 1