Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

We've got an ameteur climber

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 4:00 pm

He had started pulling himself up on things and wobbing/falling over when standing, or would sit on his knees. The other day he was caught inside the laundry basket Love Ya!

He also ate my appointment card... but at least he was happy Stick out tongue What's going on with the other March ones?

?~ I found my soulmate online ~?

Gone at 17.5weeks ; Little boy Jacey- Forever in my heart

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 8:16 pm

-

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 8:23 pm

aww that pic is too cute!!

No climbing here, just barley crawling Eva rather sit up and play with her toys or be held Happy Giggle She does have two teeth so that's new. I was so hoping she would get them late but no such luck.

Full-size image

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 8:30 pm

E is sooo cute. I adore that picture. ♥I wish S would settle the heck down, he's into everything..he also is going on a screaming streak. He's always yelling and crying... urg. Is E more pissy then usual? Stick out tongue

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 8:42 pm

She was pretty fussy for a few days when she was teething but now she is 1000 times better. She just started crying when she can't have something like if she finds the remote my keys and I take them OMG she goes nuts. Over all she is very easy (thank god Happy Wink) My only problem is she has bit me twice when nursing and it hurts like a holy hell. So when she is full shes full I take her right off or she bits I think mostly for fun or b/c she can Stick out tongue

Does S have any teeth yet?

Joined 16-May-08

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 8:50 pm

Teigans not been very well at all these last 2 weeks...she was in hospital for 1 day....she sits up mainly and stands holding onto the sofa but only if i put her there....she is content in just sitting there so no movement at the moment. she does love her walker she rallys round in that lol...no teeth yet either...

9.11.08 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFN  07.07.09 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFP.... both with UKCFA- heard H/B with my own doppler @ 9w4d.....yay

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 9:40 pm

He's had his teeth for over a month now, and I've had my fair share of bites...ouuuuch. Holy hell! I immediately take him off after screaming and trying to unlatch his tetth from me...  not fun!

He's very grabby, he's also food greedy. If he sees one of us eating, he FREAKS OUT! He wants up there, and he wants to grab at the bowls an shove everything into his month. It's crazy! I was giving him rice cereal, and just recently started giving him smooshed up bananas. He seems to enjoy that. Happy He's soo active and high maintence already- I have a feeling we have another A on our hands. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm going to have my hands full..

Tam, oh gosh- I'm sorry to hear that! I hope T gets better soon. What's going on? 

Joined 16-May-08

Top Poster
11-Oct-10 12:24 pm

MyMonsters4Us:

Tam, oh gosh- I'm sorry to hear that! I hope T gets better soon. What's going on? 

she has caught a viral in fection, which to start with she had a cold for about 1 week then that turned into wheezing.....so took her to docs to make sure she hadnt got a chest infection....

she prescribed salbutamol inhailers.....didnt really help her, she stopped eating food as everythime she did she threw up Sad her milk intake went down to 8 oz per  day....and having only about 1 wet nappy per day.....

then alls she would do was sleep...an cry for about 2 days so took her back to docs..which she sent us to the hospital....took her up the hospital....and she perked up about just by bein in a different surroundin Hmm

the doc went thru tellin me the signs of dehydration sayin that the fontal on the head would start to dip..which Teigans was then he quickly back tracked sayin that hers would do anyway as the fontals startin to close...so i was not impressed.....

i got him to prescribe her Atrovent inhailer which works better for breathin problems..got sent home an since then she seems to be on the mend but still not fully there yet....

her milk intake gone back up to about 20 oz per day...but now has diarrhoea....she didnt eat any food for about 5 days now today she has about 3 spoons of breakfast and 5 spoons for tea an 5 spoons for dinner...

she still havin more naps than usual....an they weighed her at the hospital an she was 21 lb 9 oz....

9.11.08 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFN  07.07.09 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFP.... both with UKCFA- heard H/B with my own doppler @ 9w4d.....yay

Joined 17-Mar-09

Top Poster
11-Oct-10 12:25 pm
MyMonsters4Us:

he's into everything..he also is going on a screaming streak. He's always yelling and crying... urg. I Stick out tongue

ditto, I sat him on rocker chair for a few seconds and when I look back he is laying there left leg hanging out and trying to climb with the right leg and hand on the chairs arm. He almost made it. He is not crawling or amy crawling yet but is able to scoot while sitting. He moves quite a bit by scooting.

Baby Bear Girl 07 Baby Bear Boy March 2010

Joined 17-Mar-09

Top Poster
11-Oct-10 12:27 pm
Good to hear Teigan is feeling better now. I hope she is back to normal eating, sleeping soon.

Baby Bear Girl 07 Baby Bear Boy March 2010

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
11-Oct-10 12:29 pm

Tam, well it sounds like she's doing better- sorry about the diarrhea, keep her nursing/feeding as much as possibly as it's easy to get dehydrated when you've got diarrhea. Hope she feels better soon. Love Ya!

Page: of 1