Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Pumpkin Baby Photo

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Oct-10 4:50 pm

Full-size image

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Oct-10 4:51 pm

El

Full-size image

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 1-Mar-10

8-Oct-10 4:54 pm

Adorable. Love the head band. I can NEVER find the bands with the big flowers on them anywhere by me. How old is she?? I don't think Kya could support her head like that!!!

1 lil Baby Bear Boy Brady born August 23, 2006 and one lil Baby Bear Girl Kya born August 24, 2010

Joined 21-Jul-09

Top Poster
8-Oct-10 4:56 pm

She is so adorable sweetie, I love it. You have the most beautiful kids sweetie

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Oct-10 5:00 pm

She is 3 months:) I put her in a white trash bag to keep the pumpkin off her skin. LOL I made her flower headband! I bought a few flowers and took them apart and created this and hot glued a pretty righnstone in the middle. Ella is learning to smile in front of the camera=)

THANK YOU! 

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 1-Mar-10

8-Oct-10 5:01 pm

I don't have any fall pictures of Kya yet.. but I thought I'd post my pumpkin picture of my son when he was a month and half old. My husband and I took this picture ourselves and used some god aweful ugly picture his parents gave us for the back ground and an orange fleecey blanket we had. We threw the picture out a few years back now I regret it... Happy ROFL

1 lil Baby Bear Boy Brady born August 23, 2006 and one lil Baby Bear Girl Kya born August 24, 2010

Joined 1-Mar-10

8-Oct-10 5:03 pm

Aww you made that headband??? Wish I was crafty!! She's beautiful and the picture is great. I'd try to stuff mine in a pumpkin but it won't be the same since she can't hold up her own head yet.

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
8-Oct-10 5:10 pm

Sarah, that is the cutest pic EVER!  I love her! Heart

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Oct-10 5:20 pm

Love it...he's so sweet! The picture works for this photo, although alone on a wall..yeah maybe:) lol

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Oct-10 5:32 pm

goobergober:

Aww you made that headband??? Wish I was crafty!! She's beautiful and the picture is great. I'd try to stuff mine in a pumpkin but it won't be the same since she can't hold up her own head yet.

Yes i have made El tons of flower and bow headbands Happy Wink I googled and found this photo that you could try with your baby:

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Very blessed

Joined 2-Jan-10

Top Poster
8-Oct-10 6:27 pm

Look at that smile!  She is darling.  If you lived closer I would definately hire you to take baby pics Happy Wink

Baby Bear Boy Our little suprise!  Baby Bear Girl High Tech Born and here! May 9, 2011 ~Thank you GIVF, IG and thank you God!~ Read my blog    igsadierose@gmail.com

Angels DO walk this Earth.  I believe in the power of Pray 100%!!   "The temptation to quite will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed"--Chinese Proverb 

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
8-Oct-10 6:37 pm

Gosh she is just beyond cuteness!

?~ I found my soulmate online ~?

Gone at 17.5weeks ; Little boy Jacey- Forever in my heart

Joined 1-Mar-10

8-Oct-10 7:29 pm

MyBlessings"]

[quote user="goobergober:

[/quote] 

Yes i have made El tons of flower and bow headbands Happy Wink I googled and found this photo that you could try with your baby:

Love it! Suggestions on how I keep her on the pumpkin??? lol I have some crazy glue!

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Oct-10 7:42 pm

haha. A nice lavendar warm bath....then wrap her in a towel and give her a warm bottle...or boob;) Once she's off in dream land...lay her on the pumpkin, with a second set of hands standing by...and snap the photo before the breeze hits her!  Or just try this one: stuff blankets around baby and let her head rest on the side

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Blessed!!!

Joined 24-Oct-07

Top Poster
8-Oct-10 7:46 pm

MyBlessings- Simply Gorgeous! I love it! She was born to be in front of the camera!

goobergober- Your little one is adorable as well.

Loving the Fall themed photos!!!!!

Page: of 2