Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

How did you feel when you finally got your girl?

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
3-Oct-10 7:36 pm
I'm a two boys mom, and hoping for a little girl...just imagining/wondering what it feels like to finally get that confirmation its a girl either with Scan or Birth??? How did it feel when you first got to hold you're little girl if you've had her yet???

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
3-Oct-10 8:47 pm
Words cant even describe it! Mine is on my lap now and I still cant believe I have a baby girl.

DS- Trevor 11/24/05

DD - Kathryn 5/7/2010 at 37+5 weeks!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 1:33 am

-

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 9:50 am

awwwwwww, thanks for responding hun...I'm thinking if I here girl, I'm going to cry like a baby as well. lol   Either that or run around yelling "I'M HAVING A GIRL!" at the top of my lungs for all in the near area to hear and think what a crazy woman! lol

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 9:51 am

WoW I bet I'll be the same way, prob would have to keep pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Babydust292

Joined 22-Oct-08

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 9:58 am

Words can't even describe how I felt when I heard that I was having a girl.  It took a long time for it to "sink" in and it still hasn't fully!  I think I will truely believe it when I am holding my little girl in my arms.  I am so very grateful <3

Joined 28-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 10:06 am

I didnt even belive it before she was born.even though I had many scans that told me girl 100%,

When she was born it was fantasticHearts and it still is.

Baby Boy Baby Boy & Baby Girl

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 10:15 am

I hope i get to know what it feels like someday...still have 11 days to find out.  

Joined 6-Sep-08

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 10:49 am

Alynn- I'm rooting that you get your girl.  Your scan is on my birthday Happy  LOL and my gender scan is two days later!  Here's to pink news!! Can you even imagine, because I sure can't ....

Baby Boy- 2001  Baby Boy- 2004 Baby Girl- 2011

After 3 failed high tech attempts... our little mermaid joined us on 3/31/11

"Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 11:01 am

I started to cry and then I got tingly all over. I had convince myself it was a boy and still didnt believe it at 20 week confirmation. In the delivery room my OB yelled out "It's a girl" !! when she came out and I cried and cried.

I held her this morning before work and still couldn't believe it. I dont think I really knew how much I wanted a girl until she was here.....now I am so happy. I dress her up every chance I get Hearts.

It's wierd...I just feel like my family is complete.

Baby Boy-2004 Baby Boy-2007 Heartbroken-2009 Baby Girl-8/5/2010Love Ya!

Mia Hearts made an early appearance on 8/5/2010 by emergent C-section and has overwhelmed us with her presence. I am in love for a 4th time Love Ya!. Thank you GOD.

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 11:03 am

Wow, that's really cool!   Thanks for rooting for me,  I will be rooting for us both, and all here to get the gender they want.   I can't even imagine it.   I start imagining it, and then I like tell myself, stop it, you're prob just gonna hear boy, and that will be that.   I'm just so excited right now.  I just like the thought that for now, its my baby girl in there.  Even if its only for a little while, I like to imagine I have one already.   I hope these next days go by fast!   I will be checking for your news!  To hearing girl!

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 11:36 am

OOOOhh!!!!! alynnn!! You sound like me before I found out. I wasn't really dreading finding out if it would be a boy......I was more excited thinking it could be a girl. I'm praying for you Pray that it's a healthy little girl in there! Happy Giggle

Baby Boy-2004 Baby Boy-2007 Heartbroken-2009 Baby Girl-8/5/2010Love Ya!

Mia Hearts made an early appearance on 8/5/2010 by emergent C-section and has overwhelmed us with her presence. I am in love for a 4th time Love Ya!. Thank you GOD.

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 11:52 am

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one with all these thoughts and feelings going through my head.  That's pretty much how I feel right now.   Thank you for praying for me, i really appreciate it.  I have been praying so much too!  I will keep praying!

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 11:56 am

awwwwwww, i'm gonna cry reading this!   I just don't know what to do...I believe in my heart its a girl...but I just can't imagine hearing its a girl...all I can imagine is seeing boy bits again on the ultrasound.  Oh well, I do know that I get to try again if it is a boy this time.  We'll try one more time after this.   What is it like having her day to day?  Is it how you imagined it would be?  Better?  

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
4-Oct-10 3:34 pm

bump :)

Page: of 10