Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

*~*Super Cute Princess Clips!!*~*

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 7:15 pm

I had a lot of fun making these, and wanted to share them (and hopefully sell a few!) over here. Please PM me if interested.

Prices are as follows:

Ariel-$4.25 ea.

All others-$4.50 ea.

Complete set-$26

Shipping (US only)-$4.95

I am happy to ship internationally. Please contact me for rates.

I accept paypal and US postal money orders.

Cinderella

Tinkerbell

Sleeping Beauty/Aurora

Snow White

The Little Mermaid/Ariel

Belle

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13 Due 4/15

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Smart is the new hot

Joined 27-Dec-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 7:21 pm
Can you make a Tiana?

Taking an IG break

My best wishes to all TTC and congrats to all that get their babies

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 7:28 pm

grits:
Can you make a Tiana?

I was just thinking about her! I would love to. I have actually had these in the works for almost 2 years (and since she wasn't around then, that's why I don't have her already), but never got around to making them. And my bow making supplies were in storage for almost a year. I would like to try and replicate this dress:

ETA-I actually have all the ribbon colors I need right now, except for the right shade of brown for her skin.

Full-size image

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13 Due 4/15

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Smart is the new hot

Joined 27-Dec-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 7:35 pm
I'd buy several if you can find the ribbon. My nieces love her. They'd be great stocking stuffers.

Taking an IG break

My best wishes to all TTC and congrats to all that get their babies

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 7:37 pm

grits:
I'd buy several if you can find the ribbon. My nieces love her. They'd be great stocking stuffers.

Cool! Going on a ribbon hunt now...

warning: may contain fuck

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 7:55 pm

Actually, if you can make a cute enough Jasmin I'd totally buy her.  One of my all time favorite movies has always been Aladdin.  I'd also buy Alice in Wonderland.

HOLD THE PHONE.  One of these would be PERFECT for my friend Emmy.  I just have to find out for sure her favorite princess.  I think it's Aurora, but I have to double check.  Expect an order from me soon!  Her birthday is in less than two weeks.

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 7:56 pm

decemberbaby:
HOLD THE PHONE.  One of these would be PERFECT for my friend Emmy.  I just have to find out for sure her favorite princess.  I think it's Aurora, but I have to double check.  Expect an order from me soon!  Her birthday is in less than two weeks.

Woot!

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 8:29 pm

sending you a pm, definitely getting her one for her b-day.

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 8:31 pm

Those are SO good! I'd like to see Mulan! Happy

?~ I found my soulmate online ~?

Gone at 17.5weeks ; Little boy Jacey- Forever in my heart

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
29-Sep-10 9:01 pm

MyMonsters4Us:
Those are SO good! I'd like to see Mulan! Happy

Thanks! It looks like I've got some work to do!

Joined 30-Apr-09

Top Poster
8-Oct-10 11:20 am

I don't see the pics?

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
16-Nov-10 10:32 am

I've got to order some of those princess ones!!  My two cousins are 5 and 6 and they LOVE princess stuff.  Off to FB now!

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
16-Nov-10 10:41 am

They are super cute.  For anyone interested, I ordered the Sleeping Beauty for a friend's birthday, and she loved it!  I've already told DH I expect to see some of the other princesses in my stocking this year.  Happy Giggle I may be too old for bows in my hair, but they are cute to clip onto things like purses or bags :)

Page: of 1