Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

pre ttc boy. look at my diet etc changes and tell me what you think!

Joined 17-Aug-10

29-Sep-10 12:26 pm

i want another little boy so bad. Pray

the last time i got preg was an accident. i was 18 mo pp, on the mini pill, wore a pessary, and was bf'ing round the clock. it must have been hard for the little swimmy to get past the pessary. i had to take it out to conceive my first girl.

now i am 12 mo pp and still no sign of AF. we bf alot buut she does sleep 6 hours at night most nights.

so i am afraid it will happen again. another first pp egg. so i am changing what i can now. first, i have fibromyalgia and GERD. well, i cut out dairy. GERD got better. quit taking nexxium, which is esomeprazole magnesium. which i was taking when i conceived both girls. bc i am not taking nexxium and my GERD is 95% better from not drinking milk (and cutting down on grains) i only use baking soda and water for when heartburn does occur. can be anywhere from 3 x day to once every other day. i still need carbs cause i am bfing so i eat lots of potatoes (am allergic to bananas) and i likes em salty. lol. i also find myself to be happier when i dont eat bread or gluten. i am mostly eating red meat, potatoes and some other veggies. i drink red raspberry leaf tea, mother's milk tea, green tea, lemon water, and rice milk. i have tried cutting out pop and am down to one every other day (the organic kind- no caffeine or HFCS just regular cane sugar). completely cut out all pastries. i have been swimming in a chlorinated pool once a week and taking yoga classes 2 x a week. i was pretty week to begin with so i lifting my own body weight is kinda hard. and i recently lost 10 lbs bc of these changes.  most of the change was for my health, but i am reading on here that all that sways too. watcha think?

Jennifer Kiss, wife to my darling Husband Cool ,DS Devil '95, DSD Stick out tongue '03, DD1 Baby Girl '07, DD2 Baby Girl '09 and expecting my husband's first son June 30th 2012!

Recently diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3 -Hypermobility and Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome.

Joined 28-Jun-10

30-Sep-10 9:46 pm

Sounds good to me.  There is a list somewhere of all the alkaline foods you can eat for the boy diet.  I will be taking potassium supplements.  Are you still taking your prenatal?  When are you wanting to ttc?

Baby Bear Girl 2006  Baby Bear Girl 2009   Pray Baby Bear Boy (maybe Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy)  TTC in June 2011

Joined 17-Aug-10

1-Oct-10 10:16 am

i read the whole ebook. i do take my prenatal plus a b12 supp.

i actually would like to wait another year. i bf my kids till 2 at least. i am afraid i would lose my milk if i get preg too soon. but like i said, the last one was an accident so...... i am kinda expecting to get preg with my first pp egg. lol. that could be anywhere from next month to another 6 months. so i just changed what i could without upsetting my milk supply.

Jennifer Kiss, wife to my darling Husband Cool ,DS Devil '95, DSD Stick out tongue '03, DD1 Baby Girl '07, DD2 Baby Girl '09 and expecting my husband's first son June 30th 2012!

Recently diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3 -Hypermobility and Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome.

kimwantsagirl

Joined 3-Apr-09

12-Jan-11 10:10 pm

This is a little off topic. I am 8 months pp and no signs of AF either. I have 3 boys and hoping for a little girl "in gods time" but I am adjusting my diet one for health benefits to begin with but going by the girl diet. I have been doing opks since I have had some fertile looking cm for a few months now since he started solids but nothing. I also have taken pg tests and of course not pg. So you got pg though and still had no AF. Did you know that you were oing? What was your bd schedule like?

Joined 3-Oct-07

Top Poster
13-Jan-11 4:24 pm

I think timing  is big in having a boy. I have 6 boys and as funny as it sounds always had a hard time getting pregnunt. We had to time "it" at o or it just didn't happen. I hope you get the boy you are hoping for! 

Baby Boy 21 Marc Baby Boy 11 Thomas Baby Boy 10 Christopher Baby Boy Baby Boy 5 Paul and Peter

And Baby Boy Andy born 3-6-09 6 boys!

Bfp!

Joined 17-Aug-10

14-Mar-11 3:48 pm

loving.her.life:

This is a little off topic. I am 8 months pp and no signs of AF either. I have 3 boys and hoping for a little girl "in gods time" but I am adjusting my diet one for health benefits to begin with but going by the girl diet. I have been doing opks since I have had some fertile looking cm for a few months now since he started solids but nothing. I also have taken pg tests and of course not pg. So you got pg though and still had no AF. Did you know that you were oing? What was your bd schedule like?

i did not know i was oing. and we were just doing it when we wanted to. about once a week. i was on the mini pill while breastfeeding. baby was 20 months old.  so you could try that. the mini pill is progesterone only and that sways girl...

Page: of 1