Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Tilted Pelvis Anyone ?

Joined 21-Jul-10

28-Sep-10 12:37 pm

Hi girlies,

just been to physio this morning as I have ahd chronic back ache, to the point I am up in the night crying it is so bad, so off I went, been told today I have a tilted pelvis, well only one half, the left side is about 0.5mm to 1cm tilted backwards, am slightly perplexed as she told me it has probably always been slightly off alignment, this is my 3rd pregnancy, and have seen a physio more times than I can shake a stick at and no-one thought to mention it before, might explain the excrutiating girdle pain with first two, but this time its back ache.  Baby is back to back as well, she thinks his shoulder is tucked up neatly against the affected side of my pelvis so this is whay it hurts so bad .......

have any of you guys had this and what did u do to help it ?

xxxxx

Baby Boy  2001

Baby Boy  2008

Baby Boy  Due Xmas 2010

Joined 26-Mar-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

28-Sep-10 1:52 pm

I had this issue and I had excruciating back pain during my second and third pregnancies. With my third, it got so bad a couple of times that I could hardly move. My midwife was able to completely relieve my pain by doing an internal release. It was not the most comfortable thing I've ever had done, but it only took a minute and it made the pain completely go away for about a month, and then I would need her to do it again. I'm not sure exactly what she did, but she would put her finger inside me and feel for where the tension was (she said she could feel a pulse there) and then put pressure on it for until she could feel it release (very short time). Unfortunately she said that very few people are trained to know how to do this. I hope you can find someone who knows how to do this, because it made a huge difference for me.

Mom2RJA Baby Boy R, 2000 Baby Boy J, 2003 Baby Girl A, 2009 MS/IUI 10/2/07 at GIVF, natural cycle, 1 follicle, 94.7% sort purity, BFN MS/IUI 8/25/08 at HRC, Clomid + Ovidrel, 3 follicles, 92.99% sort purity, BFP!!! Beta #1 on 9/9 (15 dpo): 153, Beta #2 on 9/11 (17 dpo): 395 

mom2rja@gmail.com

RJA Feet

Joined 21-Jul-10

29-Sep-10 12:10 pm

Hi Mom2RJA

I will ask my midwife about this when I see her, I am in agony today, nothing makes a difference, not even the stupid belt.  Physio did say I would be bad as she manipulated my hip yesteryda, but this is so bad, to top it off, baby boy has kneed me so hard internally my bump is excrutiatingly painful too, feeling most sorry for myself hahahaha

xxxxxx

Baby Boy  2001

Baby Boy  2008

Baby Boy  Due Xmas 2010

Page: of 1