Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Ringo, Mia, Mystie & Lou

Joined 22-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 11:53 am

Just a space for four friends who found each other in Pre-TTC... graduating and moving forward...

In Loving Memory of lil'bean & Leaving the light on for you, Lou

glitter-graphics.com

Torry -

Baby Boy('96) Baby Girl('98) Baby Boy('03)Baby Bear Boy('09)  Losses: Sad FlowerBaby Boy(26 wks-'07) & Sad FlowerBaby Bear Girl(32 wks - '09)

--- think I'm done for a while... tired of fighting for a shadow of a dream...

Joined 22-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 12:14 pm

sigh....  okay...  here we go...

Today is payday... so I have to mail a box and pay 1/2 the rent and hope theres enough left to last us until the next one.  I have to work tonight...  wow Im just a barrel of fun today.

I checked my pH this morning.. first time this cycle.. its 4.4 a couple days before O so I guess thats a good thing?  Put the rose quartz in my bra and tonight I'll be using my waterfal and salt rocks. We've had four good days of rain from the tropical storm that blew thru texas and branched out our way... it was so peaceful.. I opened the windows and let it all soak into my mind.  Today's warm and humid though.

Either of you got any plans for this weekend? I've only got Saturday off so Im not sure what we'll do yet, if anything. Seems I always have these grand plans and it all goes to pot, so maybe if I just dont plan anything we'll skim thru to next week swiftly.

Torry -

Baby Boy('96) Baby Girl('98) Baby Boy('03)Baby Bear Boy('09)  Losses: Sad FlowerBaby Boy(26 wks-'07) & Sad FlowerBaby Bear Girl(32 wks - '09)

Joined 8-Feb-09

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 1:42 pm

Thanks for starting up this new thread for us.

pH sounds good, barely any groceries sounds good and your ions sounds good. Plus it is a new moon. This will be your second O while I've yet to have one yet since who knows. lol

Here it is nice and cool. It's in the 60s. My kind of weather. Not too warm, not too cold.

I don't have any plans for the weekend. I am sure I will have to run to the store to get groceries or to Target or something. Big fun, right?

Baby Boy 2009

Joined 22-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 3:06 pm

we have some groceries now..  I just wish I knew how to really make them last a month.. trying to feed 6 (two of which eat two portions worth!, so more like 8) plus lunches for DH.... even when I starve the kids of breakfast and lunch on weekends we cant get by on 400.00 a month anymore... We used to!!!! I dont know whats different.  Prices maybe?  Im all the time finding sales and cutting corners, I dont buy stuff I dont need.. and yet.. I can barely keep us out of mac n cheese and hamburger helper type stuff --- and I HATE THAT all the time. I like to fix from scratch.

I said in the other thread that this month feels "heavy" like Im not as sensitive to the - ions as I normally am... Im serious I feel really heavier, all over... my SKIN feels like its got a coat on... LOL.. does that make sense?  Then again it could be the magnesium...  if my PH is low enough and Im barely eating anyway I dont know what else I could do even if I was on the diet 100%. 

Wonder where Mia is...

Torry -

Joined 19-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 3:14 pm

Did Lou pass away?Sad

Joined 22-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 3:17 pm

OH HEAVENS NO.... but she was 14 weeks and lost her baby...  no heartbeat on ultrasound.. so shes taking a leave of absense from InGender while she emotionally recovers...

Torry -

Joined 19-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 3:20 pm

Oh good.  How sweet of you to make that tribute for her.Flower

Good luck ladies with your ttc-ing! 

Joined 28-Mar-10

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 3:23 pm

I really like Lou Hearts So blessed be for you all Light and Love

Kaléope(Kalé) Willow born 3:46am on November 28, 2010! Love Ya!

Joely Klark born 10:50pm on March 15, 2012!

New partner, new baby. Due with his first little one 09/12/2014! Hearts

Joined 8-Feb-09

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 3:25 pm

I don't mind boxed food, but I do like to cook from scratch a lot too. One thing I would say though while you are swaying is to watch the sodium. There are correlations to boys conceived to moms who ate a lot of sodium through studies. I know, I think it is from the prices going up that seems like more is being spent. Once you are done swaying, a nice cheap meal is tomato sauce and noodles. We used to eat a lot of that when we were both still in college. Do you have an Aldi's near you? That's the cheapest.

Hmm...heavy? I guess I think I know what you are describing. Sort of like a very light buzz from beer or something? I am having a lot of cramping today. Not period type cramps, but it's in that area.

I know, I wonder where Mia is too. She must be busy today with her kids.

No, Lou did not die (thank God!), but she lost her baby and is taking a break from here for a few months. :(

Baby Boy 2009

Joined 22-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 3:41 pm

ohhh you poor girls posting in this thread are gonna see it always at the top of your posts!!! lol.. we're trying not to be annoying with our chatter..

YES@ 'light buzz' kind of feeling.. kind of warm, like the first day of the flu kind of thing ---  I dont have any salt all day long and then when I eat dinner, there is what there is... I use sweetner where I can and go really light on salt in the dish... I dont garnish my own with more after its plated either...

Did you see what I did to the first post?  it wouldnt let me put in numbers or "@" things so I had to fake Mia's... also added a note on the candle so as not to confuse others about Lou..  I keep trying to get the spacing right and its still a little less than centered but.. I'll work on it

Torry -

Joined 19-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 4:04 pm

Mystic-B:
ohhh you poor girls posting in this thread are gonna see it always at the top of your posts!!! lol.. we're trying not to be annoying with our chatter

Oh no, not at all! 

I think I'm learning a few things.

Continue ladies...

Joined 22-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 7:03 pm

what on earth would you learn from this band of misfits? LOL....

well feel free to jump in and chat..

Torry -

Joined 8-Feb-09

Top Poster
10-Sep-10 7:55 pm

LOL, I LOVE the first post! I kept giggling at it when I was at work. Hopefully people will get the idea. Happy

I am going to bed now. See you tomorrow.

Baby Boy 2009

Joined 22-Aug-08

Top Poster
11-Sep-10 2:42 pm

Well, I wasnt trying to alienate anyone, just thought they would be confused as to who Mia was... we call her that instead of her user name.. but you're Rings... not your real name... and Im kind of both... so it kind of explains who the "four" are that I titled the post for..

Today, gobs of CM - sposed to O between now and the 13th.. last nights OPK was - and I havent tested yet today, about to..... we've been to have a picnic with the kids... this time we went to the Lake... a beautiful spot on a little pennisula surrounded by the water... took some pics and ate our lunch and let the kids be goofy on the playground. It was Cade's first time on a slide by himself... he did SO AWESOME.  I like to see him doing things like that.. It helps solidify in my mind that he's "all there" mentally... with him being a little behind for his age ((cause he was preemie, Im sure)) Im always watching for milestones and abilities that seem to come out of the woodwork. Dexterity to climb 8 skinny steps going up and then to SIT and push himself off the landing to go down the slide I didnt know if he'd  understand.. he went down twice with his sister and then it was allllllll himself... woo

Torry -

Joined 8-Feb-09

Top Poster
11-Sep-10 4:55 pm

Sounds like you and your family had a lovely day. I think it's very common and normal for good mother's to make sure their kids are progressing mentally and physically. I was all worried too because I had gotten drunk a couple times in the early weeks of pregnancy not knowing I was pregnant yet.

Is it EWCM that you have or creamy? For a minute I thought I was going to get AF, but it was only a little spotting again.

Baby Boy 2009

Page: of 8