Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Women with big boobs.... how do you work out *ADDED WEBSITES FOR BIGGER SIZING BRA'S*

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
7-Sep-10 7:55 pm

I have a rather sizable chest and even though i have lost some weight my boobs seem to be getting bigger i am just wondering how would someone with big boobs find a nice workout without dropping inches south of my belt line.

Joined 26-Feb-10

Top Poster
7-Sep-10 9:06 pm
Are you asking how to lose the boobs, or how to workout without them getting in the way? I usually wrap mine with an ACE bandage if I'm going to run (with a sports bra on top) and just wear two or three sports bras if I'm doing strength or abs (or anything other than running really).

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Sep-10 9:54 pm

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
7-Sep-10 10:35 pm

Hoping... yeah how to work out with them i the way. Michaela Yeah we can get them here too but they are so expesive... I guess if i want to work out i have to be ready to buy the right support i guess. Argh why cant they just embrase he bigger women and give us a break. I dont think there is $100of material there do you?

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Sep-10 12:11 am

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
8-Sep-10 1:37 am

Michaela:
They do have more material than the average Victoria Secret bra though huh?!  LOL!

i'm pretty sure my dental floss has more material hahahahahahaha

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
11-Sep-10 11:22 am
Title 9 Sports probably has the best selection of DD+ sports bras out there.

(can't hyperlink on my Mac... Sorry!)

http://www.titlenine.com/category/bounce/dd-cup-bras.do?nType=1

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
12-Sep-10 6:57 am

Thanks heaps for the link Beebs, they do have a wise variety but they dont go up to my size... I am a J cup. But i do like some of the bra's on there! 

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
12-Sep-10 6:59 am

http://cheekycurves.com.au/  for any aussies looking for bigger bra sizes too. I gathered we should put some sites for women with a blessed chest. 

Page: of 1