Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Yay we are finally in the born in Aug board!!

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 7:54 am

We are finally here!! I cant believe we have all had our babies!! Time is flying by! My Imogen is 15 days old now and im enjoying every second of her! She is such an easy baby, she only wakes twice a night for a feed! around 11pm and again around 3am. She hardly ever cries and she is very nosey! She is now 6lb 11oz so is slowly putting the weight on! She is such a skinny little thing! Her big sister is so inlove with her! She kisses her ALL the time and is always trying to give her things to play with!

How are your little bundles getting on?

Full-size image

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 7:54 am

Imogen with her big sister x

Full-size image

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 7:59 am

Congrats... both your girls are adorable!!!!

Baby Bear Girl-10/03 Baby Bear Boy-10/05 Baby Bear Girl-11/07 and finally Baby Bear Boy 10/26/10.... my family is complete!

I love my kids no matter how much they drive me insane...

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 8:51 am

Super sweet.  Congrats!

Joined 15-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 9:28 am

Hurray!  Myles is two weeks today, man it is going way to fast!  He too is so good.  He's sleeping about 6 hours at night now and NEVEr cries.  I certainly have nothing to complain about!

Imogen is adorable!

Baby Boy   2005    Baby Boy 2007   Baby Boy  2010

~*Lucky Mom*~

Joined 20-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 12:00 pm

Walker is over 3 weeks old. I can't believe it either. I am liking the routine we are in, and my daughter is such a sweetie to him. I'm going to pick up some pictures today, I'll be sure to post them. He was sleeping the whole time (little turd) :) Only sleeps 3 hours at a time, but that's okay. I'm getting used to it. 

Ooops. I thought they erased everything when we moved. :) Guess not!! 

Baby GirlBaby Boy

Finally feeling complete!

Joined 21-May-07

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 12:33 pm

Hi Ladies!  I can't believe it's September already!  Hard to believe that my Emma is 5 weeks old now.  She was 9lbs 3oz and 22inches at her 1 month appt so she gained 2lbs 11oz and 1 inch in the 3 weeks prior to that!  She loves to nurse and I'm finding that it's getting easier now.  She has been fussy and gassy the past few weeks, but I recently eliminated milk, cheese, chocolate and any other gassy foods and she is 10000000x better now.  She loves to look around and has been cooing a lot lately!  I love hearing all of her baby noises and am so thankful every day for my last little miracle.  She has been giving me one 4 hr stretch at night and then is usually up every 2 hrs to nurse and go right back to sleep.  She nurses about every 1.5-2hrs during the day.  My boys have started school so Emma and I have all day to ourselves.  I am enjoying every second with her!

Niki-mama to: Baby Bear Boy 2003, Baby Bear Boy 2005, and Baby Bear Girl 2010

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 12:44 pm

mama2boys:
but I recently eliminated milk, cheese, chocolate and any other gassy foods

Imogen has been gassy too but i had no idea milk was gassy?? my MW told me to drink lots of full fat milk to keep my supply strong and to help Imogen put on weight. Maybe thats where im going wrong? As for cheese... I LOVE cheese!! Better watch how much i eat!

Joined 8-Nov-08

Top Poster
3-Sep-10 3:20 pm

It's September and gummy bears went on sale! 1 month is old enough to help with the groceries, right?

Full-size image

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
4-Sep-10 12:44 am

Bühlertalerin:
It's September and gummy bears went on sale! 1 month is old enough to help with the groceries, right?

Happy ROFL you are too funny!

Joined 25-Feb-10

4-Sep-10 4:31 pm
mmm I want gummy bears!

I think my baby would be sleeping through the whole night, but since I am breastfeeding her I wake her up every 4 hours (at night, every 2-3 hours during the day) for a feeding. I think if I let her sleep all night I'd probably start to dry up and she might get dehydrated. She is a very happy baby, rarely cries and even then its only because she's hungry or needs a diaper change. She's 8 days old today :)
Lily Elizabeth 8/27/10

Joined 25-Feb-10

4-Sep-10 4:32 pm
ps. Maybe we should have a baby status thread the way we had a pregnancy status thread. That was a lot of fun :)
Lily Elizabeth 8/27/10

It's a BOY!!! Now I have

Joined 26-Feb-10

4-Sep-10 5:23 pm
zurie:
mmm I want gummy bears!

I think my baby would be sleeping through the whole night, but since I am breastfeeding her I wake her up every 4 hours (at night, every 2-3 hours during the day) for a feeding. I think if I let her sleep all night I'd probably start to dry up and she might get dehydrated. She is a very happy baby, rarely cries and even then its only because she's hungry or needs a diaper change. She's 8 days old today :)
Joshua is the same way! He's breastfed and will sleep 4-5 hours at night until I have to wake him to eat. I let him sleep 2-3 hours during the day between feeds. He is 2 weeks old on Monday. I think I need to start pumping cause my supply seems to be going bye bye because he goes so long between eating :(
Jordyn 5/24/08, Joshua 8/23/10 my at home water birth baby!

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
4-Sep-10 6:43 pm

PerfectWorld:
He's sleeping about 6 hours at night now

WOW!! That's awesome. Mia wakes up every 2-3 hrs without fail for her breast feeding. That's why I shouldn't be surprised that she has already gained 3 pds.! She is good for the most part but boy, when she's hungry or needs a diaper change, the concert begins!! lol. But I don't mind..Happy..I love holding my baby girl and taking care of her. I know that time will fly and soon I'll be missing those midnight feedings.

I'm so glad to see all of you are doing well too

Baby Boy-2004 Baby Boy-2007 Heartbroken-2009 Baby Girl-8/5/2010Love Ya!

Mia Hearts made an early appearance on 8/5/2010 by emergent C-section and has overwhelmed us with her presence. I am in love for a 4th time Love Ya!. Thank you GOD.

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
5-Sep-10 3:35 pm

We all seem to have really easy babies (for now!!) Imogens feeds are all over the place at the moment, she feeds quite abit first thing in the morning then has a long sleep, feeds again, then another long sleep and then feeds quite abit in the evening before sleeping most of the night! My midwife said she is feeding so much because she was so small and her little body needs to gain alot of weight to catch up.

Does anyone elses baby just want to suck for comfort and not actually take any milk? Imogen screams somtimes and is sucking away on her fist (even though she'd just been feeding for ages) so i let her latch back on but she just gently sucks and falls asleep or just looks around! I could really do with using a pacifier but they are too big for her little mouth!

Page: of 2