Twin Nursing Pillows?

Full House

Joined 5-Jul-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Aug-10 2:51 pm

Any recommendations?

It is early, but since half the cool stuff I want is only available in the USA, I need to make a plan. We hope to maybe go cross border shopping in October, but will have to see if that happens.

A lot of great kids, and a full time job mean very little time to play! Miss you all!!
Thank you In-Gender and Maureen for giving me a place to dream, and the tools to chase those dreams<3

my girls

Joined 28-Feb-08

Top Poster
15-Aug-10 3:52 pm

I had this pillow  (EZ to Nurse Twins) and it was WONDERFUL!  Before I bought it, I had a hard time nursing both at the same time (trying to get the pillows just right,etc).  This pillow puts the babies at the perfect position everytime.

http://www.doubleblessings.com/servlet/Detail?no=271

Baby Boy 12 years, Baby Boy 9 years, Baby Boy 6 years, Baby Boy 4 years, Baby Girl Baby Girl two years!

Joined 3-Sep-08

Top Poster
15-Aug-10 9:19 pm

boys4girls0:

I had this pillow  (EZ to Nurse Twins) and it was WONDERFUL!  Before I bought it, I had a hard time nursing both at the same time (trying to get the pillows just right,etc).  This pillow puts the babies at the perfect position everytime.

I had this one too, and it was a lifesaver.  It used to be available at a few stores in Canada, but I hear from new twin mommies in my local POMBA group that they're no longer available here.  By the way, if you haven't joined your local POMBA (Parents of Multiple Births Association), do it now - it's a great resource for information, support, and new friends who know exactly what you're going through.

Baby Boy Baby Boy May 2006

Baby Boy June 2009 - A medication-free VBAC

My Sugar Plum Fairies

Joined 4-May-07

Top Poster
16-Aug-10 10:28 am

I never got both girls to nurse Sad so I never used my EZ Nurse Twin Pillow.  I found it used at a resale shop.  There's always a few for sale at the twin's club resales I've been to.  Other twin mama's swear by them.  I also liked 2 squishy down bed pillows in a rocking chair and double football hold.  If G could have nursed, that was the way I would've started. 

PS Don't get the inflatable ones, bad reviews on those.  

ready4pink

Baby Boy DS 13 yrs Baby Boy DS 10 yrs

Baby Girl Baby Girl IVF/PGD/MS OHW Twins born May 2008

Joined 31-Jul-08

Top Poster
16-Aug-10 11:03 pm

I use this one in blue: 

http://www.doubleblessings.com/servlet/Detail?no=280

It's also an EZ 2.  They didn't have the plush ones when I bought mine.

Baby Boy - 2006, Baby GirlBaby Girl  - 2009

Full House

Joined 5-Jul-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Aug-10 6:29 pm

No stores near me sell the double blessings one. Grr.

What are your thoughts on this one? I think it looks similar enough, and I can buy it in the store 45mins away from me. It is the My Brest Friend Twin nursing pillow. My Brest Friend Twins Plus Deluxe Nursing Pillow, Green, 0-12 Months

A lot of great kids, and a full time job mean very little time to play! Miss you all!!
Thank you In-Gender and Maureen for giving me a place to dream, and the tools to chase those dreams<3

Joined 31-Jul-08

Top Poster
19-Aug-10 10:02 pm

Without seeing it in person, I'd say it looks pretty similar.  And honestly, I'm able to nurse my girls with just a boppy, although I must admit they are pretty small for their age.  I think it will work.  I didn't know My Brest Friend made those - I would have preferred to get this one I think!

Baby Boy - 2006, Baby GirlBaby Girl  - 2009

Joined 24-Apr-09

Top Poster
22-Aug-10 12:01 pm

I got the EZ 2 Nurse twin nursing pillow online (in Canada) from Parrish Twin Supply.  It was $85 for the foam model. 

GZ

Baby Boy 2005
MS/IVF/PGD Baby Girl Baby Girl OHW Mar 2010 - Thank you IG, Dr. P, Lori, HRC and MS! 
Age 31 at cycle time, with elevated FSH (12.5)
More info: visit my detailed HT blog and/or see my cycle info

Joined 27-Oct-10

5-Nov-10 9:33 pm

Pulling up an old thread to comment that I'm going to get the EZ-2-Nurse pillow because it has a concave design.  I am extremely large chested (I'm just under 4'10" and I'm an I cup while nursing) and I need to hold my breasts.  The shape of it should keep me from needing to hold the babies as well since they won't be able to roll.  Once they can they will have a good latch.

Joined 19-Feb-09

1-Dec-10 4:20 pm
boys4girls0:

Same here ! Loved it ! Still breastfeeding ;)
Shan- co-sleeping, natural parenting, breastfeeding mom to to 4 ! Boy, Girl, Twin boys, baby #5 coming March 2013 !
Page: of 1