Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

BFP's who TTC a girl girl in July/ August 2010!!

Joined 10-Apr-10

Top Poster
3-Aug-10 9:49 pm

Hi ladies here is the new thread for all the new BFPs to join!!! Hopefully we will be getting more BFPs to add to the thread. Good luck everyone!!!! Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Baby Boy 12/08 and Baby Boy  03/11!!

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 3:22 am

Thanks for starting the new thread bayoydancer. I have decided to change my due date on my tickers to 1st April and if the midwife gives me a different date thats a bonus so for now I'm having a April Fools Baby.Happy ROFL

Hows everybody feeling now? Has the sickness settled?

I felt like I was going to be sick this morning after having a drink of water but that soon passed. I hope LMX3's sickness has settled enough for her to enjoy her holiday.

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 10:48 am

Good Morning Ladies!!

The nurse I called yesterday asking about Unisom/B6 (which so far is working wonderful!  But ask your doc first pleeeeasse!) if it was "safe" and she said that if I needed something stronger to call back, and I told her I called yesterday but they wanted me to see the PCP, so she said she would call it in anyways.  And she did!  I guess the squeaky preggo gets the meds?  I haven't tried them yet, like I said the Unisom/b6 is working pretty good so far.  But weird....

Haha!  April Fools!  That's going to be fun!  And I'll fx for my St patties day baby!  

MS, is getting better with my cocktail o' meds.  

So far so good!  Tired lately, but not too miserable at least.  Trying to take it easy with a house full of boys.  They are being really sweet about it, knowing mom isn't feeling good.  

Baby Bear Boy Dec 2000 Baby Bear Boy Aug 2003 Baby Bear Boy Dec 2006 Baby Bear Boy Due in March 2011!!Hearts

Joined 22-Jul-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

4-Aug-10 12:07 pm

I'm glad your boys are being sweet to you...mine sure aren't. Sad The boys have been acting horribly! Ds2 got into huge trouble at VBS last night...pulled his brother off a chair-got him hurt a little bit, they didn't even discuss all the comments he made during VBS that he made. Angry I'm just SO tired lately and am trying not to get them too tired for VBS...so we've been spending a little more time inside...which apparently, does not help their behavior. Sad

MS is not getting any better for me. It's 12pm and I've still only had crackers and water so far...oh, to be able to eat. 

Baby Boy 11,Baby Boy 8,Baby Boy 5, Baby Boy 2, going to start ttc Baby Girl July 2013! ; 9/09Heartbroken      

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 1:26 pm

Are you taking anything yet Purple Dreams?  My hubby would disagree that the kids are behaving.  He's been naggin about the housework and expects them to pick up after themselves for some reason.  I mean yeah sure I know they are, but they really don't do that.  He's just really griping that I should be on their case about it and I just have the energy to fight it.  As long as they are entertaining themselves and letting me lay down for a bit, it's cool.  The house will get cleaned back up in a few weeks when I have the energy for that.  It seems to bother the hubs though.  I wish I could call a maid....

Baby Bear Boy Dec 2000 Baby Bear Boy Aug 2003 Baby Bear Boy Dec 2006 Baby Bear Boy Due in March 2011!!Hearts

Joined 22-Jul-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

4-Aug-10 9:31 pm

The dr got me some of the pg drops with ginger in them...they help but not in the morning. Nothing helps in the morning.Sad

I can't complain about my dh...he's been so understanding about the house, dishes, and so on.  He actually gets onto them...basically telling them that they should be taking care of me cuz "mommy's doing hard work making a baby". Love Ya! Thank God my dh is so understanding.  He knows that the house will be taken care of when I have the energy...so he takes care of everything that he can and lets me rest. 

Maids around here are ridiculously expensive or I would've already hired one too! Happy  LOL

Baby Boy 11,Baby Boy 8,Baby Boy 5, Baby Boy 2, going to start ttc Baby Girl July 2013! ; 9/09Heartbroken      

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
5-Aug-10 12:22 pm

I didn't mean to make my hubby sound like a meanie.  He does help out a lot.  I guess he's just feeling like the average housewife does.  You clean it and then 15 minutes later it looks worse than before...it's starting to get to him.  The boys will go behind him and do their usual toss the trash or toy in the floor.  He's just more moody than usual.  But he does help out so much...I realize I probably need to do something/tell him that he's doing a good job picking up the slack...Hmmmm...I think I will.  I wouldn't have as many kid as I do if he was a meanie about it, lol.  He's been cooking a lot, since cooking makes me oh sooo sick.  Gosh the smell of some things cooking....ugh.  Toast?  Burnt toast.  Gag a licious. He's finally going back to work, which could have been his reasoning behind being so bitchy as well.  (Teacher-summertime break is over...)  He seems to be in a more decent mood now..

Yep maids are here too, we can't afford them at all.  I can wish and hope though.  I will know we are making the good money when I can afford that one!  LOL...and even then I would probably be too embarressed to hire one.  

Mornings are pretty bad, I know for a fact that I will throw up first thing, and that's alright.  As long as there is nothing on my stomach it's cool.  I HATE throwing up actual food though.  I fear things getting in my nose when I throw up.  I can't eat Campbells Stars anymore, since I threw that up over 10 years ago and ended up having stars in my nose.  Yeah...soooo...I really really hate throwing up.  So I eat nothing in the morning other than coffee, until about noon, simply because I know mornings are the worst.  This baby is the first that I've ever experianced Night sickness.  What the crap is that about?!  I prefer morning over night any day!

If you are still feeling sick, you might talk to your doc about the B6, it's really helping me survive.  Just the B6 alone (if you don't like the idea of unisom) is suppose to help tremendously.  I've been eating Jolly Ranchers like they are going out of style, and they are really helping me.  I can't do ginger, it's makes it worse because I hate the smell and taste of it.

Joined 22-Jul-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

5-Aug-10 3:11 pm

mamma2~ I totally didn't think u were making ur dh to be a meanie...please don't think I was saying that. Sorry! Hearts My dh has been making most of the meals too except for this week. My boys' are going to VBS and they are getting dinner super early...dh is just leaving the office when I'm starting dinner.  I'm usually feeling better by mid to late afternoon...just depends on how picky my baby is being for the day. Happy Wink

I have some B6 and was taking some...it didn't help too much. Maybe I should take some more?  What dosage are you taking? I think I was just doing 50mg. 

I've been doing jaw breakers or mints along with the stuff the dr gave...although for some reason, garlic always seems to help me. HmmEmbarrassed

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
5-Aug-10 4:06 pm

No worries!  I didn't think you thought that, I just thought maybe I made him sound like a total prat and he's really not, lol.  Ok sometimes he is. I agree, it seems like after dinner I start to feel somewhat better, until about 9:30 and then I'm dead tired.  LOL....

The nurse said to take no more than 50mg a day, so no I don't suggest taking any more than that.  I'm cutting a 100mg pill into quarters and taking 25mg estimated with a 1/2 a unisom tab, this cocktail in the morning, and at night.  And I can function!  Sort of.  LOL...I actually cleaned today!  And that's something!  LOL...

Garlic....I'm sure the hubby really appreciates that one!  I haven't the nerve to try that one.  I just ran out of jolly ranchers.  I miss them terribly.  Oh and popcicles.  And green apples.  I wish the hubby had grabbed some of those on his store run yesterday.  Mmmmmmm....

VBS is great for that much needed quiet!  The boys already had theirs and it was over sooo fast.  LOL...a little too fast.  Thank goodness school is starting soon.  They are getting so bored, which we all know what they means.  More trouble.  Summer ended fast this year!  It's been so hot, my boys really haven't been out too much.  At least not the youngest, who goes out when I do.  But it's been so hot, I just don't wanna!  The hubby is wanting to take them to the park today.  I think that is a great idea....

Joined 27-Feb-10

5-Aug-10 8:27 pm

Just checking in ladies....I found the little beans HB on Monday with a rented doppler.  Then I couldnt find it to let DH have a listen, by today I was convinced something was wrong so I called the doc.  The nurse practitioner had me stop by and she was able to find it Happy Smile the little darling seems to be hiding behind my HB....so different than my last 3, I was able to find all of them at 9 weeks and able to find them every time! Hoping that means something....I dont have MS as bad as a lot of you ladies but food just doesnt appeal to me at all...I have felt the worst the last 5 days or so, today I actually almost got sick and that was after I had two pieces of toast.  Meat sounds awful, but surprisingly I want chocolate, and I dont like chocolate, go figure! lol.  I have my CVS test in two weeks and I am a nervous wreck! Im sure everything will be fine, but I want a healthy bean, and of course I think I might be most nervous to hear the It's a ____!   The boys go back to school in a week and a half and I cant wait! It seems that after being in close quarters for 2 1/2 months they have about had it with each other, and I have had it playing referee!  Hope everyone who is suffering with bad MS is better soon!

Baby Boy10      Baby Boy  8      Baby BoyHeartbroken6/10     Baby Girl 10/11

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
6-Aug-10 2:51 am

Well I am 6 weeks today and starting to feel a little cramp Envy I was sick this morning and still feeling queesy and I have a dull pain in my head that is not helping. And there is still another 3 weeks till ds's start back at school and they are winding each other up so much and driving me crazyMad Furious.

Hopingforalily - Good luck with the CVS test will you find out the gender or are you waiting till the birth.

Is it just me or does it feel that he pregnancy seems to be going so slow. Probably because we are watching for all the signs at the being and test so early it all just seems to drag I feel like I have been pg for months. IYKWIM.Happy ROFL

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
6-Aug-10 10:17 am

Haha, yes it does seem to be going by so slow.  I finally hit my 8 week mark and feel so much better about it going fast/slow.  But getting to the week 8 (I don't know why that was my goal week, I'm a nutty gal!) was oh so brutal.  Days would pass ever so slowly.  Checking out other tickers and wishing I was at LEAST that far ahead. (like my good friend Charlotte Lou!  She's like a week ahead of me!  So jealous!)  Like I said, I was all happy to slowly get a long until the sickness came and then I wanted this first tri over!  Starting to feel better again and now I'm just looking forward to seeing the Midwife so I can actually hear and see the baby soon!  Good thing I have other stuff in between that date so I can distract myself. 

My middle kiddo is turning 7 and he's having his party on the 15th.  He wanted an army party so we decided to give him a laser quest party.  I hope it goes well.  I just have no idea what to get him for his birthday present.  He's really into the army stuff.  Maybe I'll have a look and see what they have at toys r us.  

Sometimes I just ramble on and on...feel free to ignore me, lol!

Yes, Good Luck hopingforalilly on the CVS test!

White Ice Queen, sorry you are feeling like crap.  Try to drink some water and take it easy.

Oh I hear you on the boys driving you crazy.  Mine are like rabid animals stuck in a cage together!  We did get them out yesterday, we went to the park thinking it would help but as soon as we got home I took the youngest to the store to get some ice cream for everyone and he had a total meltdown for some ice cream sandwiches (4 in the box-tried to explain we needed 5...nothing worked!)  It was frustrating!  I didn't want to get the stupid ice cream sandwiches that were like a dollar each when I knew I could get them cheaper at the other store.  So, I had to buy the ice cream we got then drag him out, of course, picked him up and told him the whole way to the car that this was unacceptable and that he was not going to get any ice cream.  Gosh I hate these situtions because they always make me feel like a horrible mom.  I know I handled it "right", but still I felt awful.  Esp when tear streaked face baby was at home saying he was sorry and pretty pretty please!  Just some ice cream!  I explained the him again and again that we can't act like the in the store, he said he understood and he was sorry.  The hubby gave in eventually, and told him if he could count to 5 he could have some ice cream.  So he did.  Do you think that defeats the purpose of the no ice cream mandate I just set?  I mean he was really really sad..and I really felt awful....I mean he's only 3 1/2, does he even understand?  UGH....I hate parenting!  No matter what I do, I feel like a screw up. 

My family is complete ???

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
6-Aug-10 1:01 pm

Whiteicequeen:
I hope LMX3's sickness has settled enough for her to enjoy her holiday.

Thanks for thinking about me Whiteicequeen. I'm back at long last. Missed ye all so much. Have a lot of catching up to do. My back is killing me as well as my boobs. I was literally falling out of all my bikini's. Happy ROFL Also didn't eat much except ice lollies as I didn't feel I could stomach them and still look like I ate from every restuarant in Spain. Still feeling nauseous too. It starts about 1pm and lasts all day and night but thank god I haven't puked yet. We told the kids on holidays and they are so thrilled. DS#1 keeps asking loads of questions about the size and other stuff!!! I read on one of the threads that 4-5 year olds can sense what we'll have so I asked DS#2 who's 5 and he says girl(don't know if thats because he feels i'd like one or a gut feeling). DS#3 who's says boy so I guess one of them'll be right.

Just got a letter for first u/s. It's on the 9/9/10 so hopefully all will be good by then. Glad to see ye are all doing so well. Better go unpack. Chat later. I see you got the laptop back WIQ. Yippee. Now we can spend all our time chatting again!!!!

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy2005  Baby Boy2007  Baby Girl2011
Heartbroken03/04 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Link to my sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/153613/1475834.aspx#1475834

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
6-Aug-10 2:46 pm

Welcome Home LMX3. Nice to see you back things have been so quiet lately. Did you remember to bring back some sun I feel like it has been a while since we had someHappy Giggle.

little men X3"]My back is killing me as well as my boobs. I was literally falling out of all my bikini's. Happy ROFL[/quote]

I know what you mean this last few days I feel like I have had a boob job. They are not much bigger but a lot firmer and perker.Happy ROFL.

[quote user="little men X3"]Still feeling nauseous too. It starts about 1pm and lasts all day and night but thank god I haven't puked yet. [/quote]

Sorry the sickness hasn't settled much. Thus last couple of days I have started to feel a little queesy and then I was a little sick this morning but it seems to get worse if I am hungry. Dry crackers seems to help but I am still eating no problem. I always feel very thirsty but don't know what to drink, coffee not to bothered with, Hot milk Love it, OJ Quite nice, Sparkling water with a slice of lemon and ice is lovely but just cannot decide what to have. And real dull headaches not sure if it is the weather causing it or not but the mood swings are lethal.

[quote user="little men X3"]DS#1 keeps asking loads of questions about the size and other stuff!!! I read on one of the threads that 4-5 year olds can sense what we'll have so I asked DS#2 who's 5 and he says girl(don't know if thats because he feels i'd like one or a gut feeling). DS#3 who's says boy so I guess one of them'll be right.[/quote]

Praying DS2 is right for you. It is so exciting telling them I can't wait to tell my boys but the only problem is after I tell them it will not be much of a secret as DS2 cannot hold his water.Happy ROFL

Can't wait to see your scan pics. It seems so far away. I have actually changed my due date to the 1st April now and then I will change if the midwife gives me another date I will change it then. Better to be put foreward than put back!!! Just waiting for an apponitment now.

[quote user="little men X3:

Better go unpack

Don't envy you there!! That is always the worst part of the HOLSHappy ROFL.

Give this ago when you get chance and see if it works out for you http://www.baby2see.com/gender/prediction.html. I posted it in the Gender predication for fun and there was one lady it was right for all of here children not sure if it was 5 or 6 she had. It worked for me and and it has been the only one that has and it say this next one is a girl FX.

Joined 10-Apr-10

Top Poster
6-Aug-10 5:53 pm

Hi ladies,

Glad to see everyone is doing well. I hope the MS is easing up a little bit LMX3.... Well I had my first ultrasound today. The baby is mearsuring 8 weeks and 5 days so I guess I will change all my tickers lol.... Dr. said everything is looking great so far and the heart beat was 179..... I asked about the placenta and he said it is LEFT and POSTERIOR!!! I hope Ramzis theory hold true for me!!! Anyways I did some research on Ramzis theory and I will be posting a thread about my findings on the Gender Prediction forum. I have found out exactly what is says and trust me when I say it is A LOT MORE COMPLICATED that just Right= BOY and Left=GIRL!! There is a lot more to it even though that is the gist..... I will be posting the VERY DETAILED information about it that also includes posterior and anterior placenta placements. Take a look at it when yall get a chance.....

Oh I am posting pics of the little one too....... Hope all is well with everyone!!!

Full-size image

Baby Boy 12/08 and Baby Boy  03/11!!

Page: of 93