Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Due in Sept Daily Updates

Joined 28-Dec-09

Top Poster
3-Aug-10 6:34 pm

Joined 30-Jul-09

3-Aug-10 8:41 pm
Good thinking! Back is still killing me, had midwife today and was told to REST or she will put me on bedrest, and made app for physio on monday to hopefully get better support belt to help with back and spd. Otherwise all good, babys head is down but not engaged, and still moving around like a worm

Joined 12-Aug-09

Top Poster
3-Aug-10 8:51 pm

Was having some contractions yesterday after taking a nice walk with my DH to my in-laws.  They went away after an hour.  Woke up and had a few more early this morning.  Have had a few here and there throughout the day and around 5pm I lost some of my mucus plug.  Atleast I know my body is getting ready!  I'll be 36 weeks Friday.

Baby BoyBaby Boy 3  Baby Girl 3 months

Joined 23-Feb-07

Top Poster
3-Aug-10 9:18 pm
I went to the doc on Monday and everything looked great with the baby measuring right on track. I'm having a few bh here and there but nothing major.
Baby Girl 06 Baby Boy 08 ultrasound says Baby Girl 10 “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Aug-10 9:25 pm

Agree Love the August thread idea too!

Had my midwide preadmission appt today. Thought they might give me a tour but have to book in for that and come back Doh! Also saw OB. All good. Will measure how big baby is in 2wks (yay!). He told me I was boring lol (but which is goodHappy Wink). fyi I am freakin' hating weigh ins. Just another way to torture a pregnant womanStick out tongue Like I want to know how much weight I have put onTongue Tied

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl

Joined 3-Mar-10

3-Aug-10 9:46 pm

um... some BH (kind of wish i had more). taking the rasp. leaf & eve prim. oil daily. check up last week at OB- right on. head down, but not engaged. no dilation, etc. (bummer- of course it's still a bit early). husband has bus. trip this week & next- so don't want to go until he's through with that. just have a final in my algebra class & then Done with that! whew.... yes, the weigh-in's seem pointless! still have a Lot to do at home...

good luck, everyone!Cool

Baby Bear Boy'06   Baby Bear Boy'08   expectingBaby Bear Girlsept.'10

Phoenix

Joined 11-Feb-09

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 3:43 am

Soooooooooooo much pain today, went to ikea to get his dresser and have been hurting ever since.

TTC BOY#2

Baby Bear Girl , Baby Bear Girl , Baby Bear Girl and  Baby Bear Boy  - Thank you GOD and IG

My Sway with ds#1

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/160053.aspx

Joined 12-Oct-05

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 5:46 am

This is a cool idea!  I have been feeling a weird, sharp pain right under my chest on the right so I am going to tell the dr about it tomorrow.  I have been having lots of bh's and they hurt!!Hmm I'm going to ask the doctor tomorrow if she thinks the baby is head down yet or still laying sideways.  Hopefully she gets into position soon.

Chooks, I agree about the whole weighing in.  I really think they should stop with that.  Doh!

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher 

Mom to the best four "sonshines" Happy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy Sunshine and a surprise Baby Girl

Amy

Joined 17-Nov-09

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 9:50 am

I have my last nst this week and so far the baby's arrhythmia has gone away...YAY!  The baby has dropped some but not completely into position yet.  I'm not sure if I'll get checked at my appt tomorrow or not.  I've checked off most of the things on my to do lis...except one of the most importatnt getting a bigger vehicle.  Gotta keep looking for something w/ 3rd row seats but dont really want a minivan.  Any ideas?

Baby Girl Ava 2005 Baby Boy Christian 2008 Baby Boy coming September 2010 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Joined 12-Aug-09

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 10:50 am

mylilpeanuts:
Gotta keep looking for something w/ 3rd row seats but dont really want a minivan.  Any ideas?

Depends on your price range and style.  Do you like SUVs?  I have a 2008 Yukon Denali and love the space.  It's like a version of an Escalade, minus some bells and whistles.  Not sure on the price of a used one since I bought mine brand new close to $48,000.  There are TONS of SUVs out there and for much cheaper too.  I agree on the minivan.  I'm not a fan and it's not my style. 

Baby BoyBaby Boy 3  Baby Girl 3 months

Phoenix

Joined 11-Feb-09

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 12:11 pm

Were going to get a minivan but im keeping my car and dh is keeping his car too. My car will be paid off next month so we will make payments on the minivan.

TTC BOY#2

Baby Bear Girl , Baby Bear Girl , Baby Bear Girl and  Baby Bear Boy  - Thank you GOD and IG

My Sway with ds#1

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/160053.aspx

Amy

Joined 17-Nov-09

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 12:14 pm

I want to get used since I bought my car brand new and now I owe about 4,000 more then I can get for trade :(  There is no way my car will fit 3 across since I have an eclipse....it's def gotta go

Baby Girl Ava 2005 Baby Boy Christian 2008 Baby Boy coming September 2010 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Amy

Joined 17-Nov-09

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 12:41 pm

Oh yeah I wanted to add that I put on 36 pounds already:(  I really hope the last couple weeks I stay around this weight...Ive read that most people dont gain much the last few weeks but I cant remember w/ the others. I think I was always scared to weigh myself by this point so I just didnt 

Joined 22-Oct-09

Top Poster
4-Aug-10 12:51 pm

chooks**boys:
I am freakin' hating weigh ins. Just another way to torture a pregnant womanStick out tongue Like I want to know how much weight I have put onTongue Tied

Oh boy, do I agree with this!  I have my 34 wk check today...dread weighing-in!

I've had one 2 hour period a week ago that I had strong BH contractions, but they hurt!  I thought BH weren't supposed to hurtSurprise  Otherwise, i'm just getting really tired.  My DH really has noticed my energy level plummeting and yesterday I was in tears by the time he got home from work.  The boys are not listening to me, mostly the 4 yr old.  He is just being irritating...I feel like I spend most of my time disciplining him and being irritated and less and less time being the loving mom I would rather be.  I try and remind myself that the "old me" will come back eventually, but feel I may be ruining our relationship in the meantime.  Anybody feel like feeling they are failing as a mom just b/c they are pg and tired?

2 precious boysBaby Boy '06 Baby Boy '08, 1 precious girlBaby Girl '10

Joined 27-Jul-09

4-Aug-10 12:59 pm

lots oh bh's all day, some painful. Now getting a sharp pain in the pelvic region when I get up and walk and feeling a lot of vaginal pressure, also starting losing some of my mucous plug yesterday. I will make sure I bring all this up to my doctor at my visit this afternoon. Baby's moving great, he's getting the hiccups all the time and giving me really bad heartburn especially when my stomach is empty and in the middle of the night.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Baby Boy 1994 Baby Boy 1996 Baby Boy 2003 and expecting another Baby Boy  September 16,2010

Page: of 37