Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Natural ways to Increase your follicles size

Dream World

Joined 13-Dec-09

Top Poster
2-Aug-10 3:05 pm

Can any one give me tips (Which you have implemented befor your cycle) Like what foods to eat to increase your follicles size.

In my previous experience When i was doing my MS IUI at day 13 my follicles size were 14 or 15ish. so i googled & i got some tips like consuming  green leafy vegetables & blueberries will help your follicles grow faster & i did & on day 15 my follicles were 20 mm & 17 & 16 ish.

So wanted to know if you all have any tricks.

Thanks

Me 28 & Dh 33
Beautiful darling Baby Girl 2007
MS/IUI - BFN .7/10
1st cycle - Antagonist protocol - 5 prob - Chemical pregnancy. 12/10
2nd cycle - Long lupron - 2 prob - BFN. 04/11

Trying/Thinking to do something differnt which will help me fullfill our dreams.

Joined 30-Aug-07

Top Poster
2-Aug-10 3:43 pm

You really don't need to worry about that.  The meds will control that part and you will be monitored accordingly. 

ETA- Clomid might as well have been a tic tac for me.  I had no response to 100mg of clomid during my clomid challenge test.  It just looked like a normal month with one mature follicle.  Big whup.  So, the injectibles are much more powerful. They got 23 eggs at ER with injectibles.  Big difference.

Believe in dreams, they do come true.
Ours came dressed in blue!

Baby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl and a HT Baby Boy Bad pretesting, one cancelled cycle due to no response, DHEA, RE change, protocol change, Cycle #2 23 eggs, 10 fertilized, One HB BFN, FET with 2 HB BFP, one baby Baby Boy

Dream World

Joined 13-Dec-09

Top Poster
2-Aug-10 3:50 pm

Nothingbutpink - I qq for u. who did your IVF procedure in HRC . i mean to say the ET procedure

Me 28 & Dh 33
Beautiful darling Baby Girl 2007
MS/IUI - BFN .7/10
1st cycle - Antagonist protocol - 5 prob - Chemical pregnancy. 12/10
2nd cycle - Long lupron - 2 prob - BFN. 04/11

Trying/Thinking to do something differnt which will help me fullfill our dreams.

Joined 30-Aug-07

Top Poster
2-Aug-10 3:56 pm

I did not go to HRC because I was told that I had at best a 20% chance of success because of my high day 3 and 10 FSH numbers. So, I backed out of MS and traveling and stayed home and cycled locally at RBA.  I had to pay cash instead of use insurance but it all worked out in the end as I found it so easy to be at home and go through this process.  I don't know how the gals that travel with kids do it- especially the overseas gals!

Believe in dreams, they do come true.
Ours came dressed in blue!

Baby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl and a HT Baby Boy Bad pretesting, one cancelled cycle due to no response, DHEA, RE change, protocol change, Cycle #2 23 eggs, 10 fertilized, One HB BFN, FET with 2 HB BFP, one baby Baby Boy

Page: of 1