Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Apetite through the Roof- Tips??

Joined 22-May-10

26-Jul-10 1:30 pm

I am 21ish, almost 22 weeks pregnant and my appetite has soared like a rocket in the sky. I feel like I am always hungry.

I want to watch my weight, as I have not really lost the baby with with my other two kids, but I am really not wanting to gain too much weight with this baby. The baby is measuring right, but I am eating alot more in the last few weeks. I know this is the time that they have the biggest growth spurt ever- but I need to make sure I take really good care of myself. I need to be able to juggle a newborn and two toddlers after this one is born, so I need to stay super healthy and hopefully by the time I am done with this pregnancy and baby, I can get down to what I was before the kids.

I am trying to eat healthy, and still seem to be struggling (I am a pretty healthy eater, I am just really really hungry).

Any tips from anyone??

4 yrs Baby Bear Boy 2 yrs Baby Bear Girl Dec 2010 Baby Bear Boy  

Joined 17-Mar-10

Top Poster
26-Jul-10 1:35 pm
I am feeling the same way. The past couple of weeks I feel like my appetite has grown and I thought in the last tri it slows down. I too want to watch my weight so I can me healthy to chase after my toddler and newborn. GL girl!

Mommy to Baby Bear Boy August 2008    &   Baby Bear Girl August 2010. My Family is Complete!

Joined 28-Dec-09

Top Poster
26-Jul-10 1:40 pm

Eat lots of protein.  It helps to make you feel fuller and keeps your sugar level longer.  Nuts, cheeses, etc.

Page: of 1