Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Mucus plug & EPO question?

*~* P4P *

Joined 28-Apr-08

Top Poster
23-Jul-10 11:17 am
I think I lost mine this afternoon, this has never happened before so I'm not sure however when I went to the toilet and wiped there was brown mucus stuff on the tp. I've been doing the 2x1000mg EPO the last few days and have had horrendous period pain and backache since last night. What do you guys think? Can I continue using the EPO now or should I stop? OMG if this is it I'm so excited Love Ya!

Baby Boy Baby Boy prayed & swayed Baby Girl coming August. 100% complete thanks IG Love Ya!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
23-Jul-10 11:29 am

Thats what happened to me when I lost my plug with my 3rd. When I wiped there was brownish color. I was having cramps too. I called my dr. and he said to go to the hospital. When  I got there I was in labor. I was almost dilated to a 5. Had my baby boy 8 hrs later.

Goodluck!!! Call your doctor:)

I HAVE Baby Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Boy AND  A BABY  Baby Girl.. OUR FAMILY IS  COMPLETE SO NOOOO MORE, LOL:)

*~* P4P *

Joined 28-Apr-08

Top Poster
23-Jul-10 11:35 am
Oh my I wasn't going to call perhaps I should I'm so excited I can't begin to tell you.Thanks for your prompt response I'll update later xx

Baby Boy Baby Boy prayed & swayed Baby Girl coming August. 100% complete thanks IG Love Ya!

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
23-Jul-10 11:47 am

yep go call the doc:)

I HAVE Baby Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Boy AND  A BABY  Baby Girl.. OUR FAMILY IS  COMPLETE SO NOOOO MORE, LOL:)

Joined 2-Dec-08

Top Poster
23-Jul-10 12:14 pm

I've had a girlfriend that lost her's and had baby later that night...another that lost hers a couple weeks before baby was born.

So it's not always an indication that labor is coming right away...but can beStick out tongue

So really my answer is of no help at all, sorryEmbarrassed

Baby Boy 2005, Baby Boy 2007, Heartbroken 2008, Baby Boy 2009, Heartbroken 2010, Baby Girl  2011

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-10 9:46 am

praying4aprincess:
I think I lost mine this afternoon, this has never happened before so I'm not sure however when I went to the toilet and wiped there was brown mucus stuff on the tp. I've been doing the 2x1000mg EPO the last few days and have had horrendous period pain and backache since last night. What do you guys think? Can I continue using the EPO now or should I stop? OMG if this is it I'm so excited Love Ya!

What the doc say?

*~* P4P *

Joined 28-Apr-08

Top Poster
24-Jul-10 12:41 pm
Phoned the labour ward last night was losing lots of it and it was streaked with blood, they told to stay put and see what happens overnight! If I'm not contracting no point in coming in... throughout the night & today I've lost more and had period pains and backache nothing consistent though so I guess I'm just going to have to wait it out. I read on the net last night to continue with EPO as it will continue to thin the cervix I hope that is the case and I won't do any harm to the wee one. Thank you for thinking of me... Hearts

Joined 17-Mar-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-10 2:14 pm
sounds like you are having your princess very very soon! GL can't wait to hear!

Mommy to Baby Bear Boy August 2008    &   Baby Bear Girl August 2010. My Family is Complete!

Joined 18-Oct-09

Top Poster
24-Jul-10 2:48 pm

Sounds like you won't be waiting much longer good luck

Baby Boy2002 Baby Boy2005 Baby Boy2007 swayed Baby Girl it worked Kyra  arrived  August 14 2010

*~* P4P *

Joined 28-Apr-08

Top Poster
25-Jul-10 5:20 am
Aw thanks ladies Hearts...... a wee update:

Went to the bathroom last night and had quite a lot of fresh blood in the bowl and on the paper. Left it a while googled and thought it was just a bloody show! Hubby was worried and insisted I phone the hospital which I did and was told to come in. Started contracting badly in the car got to hospital, hooked up on the monitor and had an internal. It seems it's just a show and bubs isn't even engaged yet! Contrations irregular.... Cervix still long & closed?!? Still bleeding today Quite heavy, they said that may be the case for a day or two, can't see this little lady being in a hurry to get here anytime soon. Anyone know how I can get this cervix ripened? Continue with EPO? Is it possible to even start labour like this the reason I ask is I gad to be induced with the boys and really didn't want to go down this road again. Thanks ladies.

Joined 22-Dec-09

Top Poster
25-Jul-10 9:49 am
If your water hasn't broke and it is not painful they say have sex. Keep Dh's semen inside because it is supposed to work like cervidil but not as strong, althnough I think it is stronger than EPO.

Baby Girl aug. 5th, 2008

Baby Boy oct. 4th, 2010

Joined 23-Feb-07

Top Poster
25-Jul-10 11:37 am
wantlotsakids:
If your water hasn't broke and it is not painful they say have sex. Keep Dh's semen inside because it is supposed to work like cervidil but not as strong, althnough I think it is stronger than EPO.
I agree if your water hasn't broke have sex and then go on a long walk. Both of those should help. Good Luck!!!!
Baby Girl 06 Baby Boy 08 ultrasound says Baby Girl 10 “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss
Page: of 1