Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

do you see rare nature things (ball lighting, ribbin lighting.. ect)? If so what gender do you have

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

13-Jul-10 3:05 pm

I made a post similar to this about 3 years back.  Then it was a question if you or dh caused electrical malfunction around you (like my dh blows out street lamps by driving under them).  So Now I'm wondering if you see weird rare natural things like ball lighting, ribbon lighting, things like that.  If so what is the gender of your kids

[poll]

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 19-May-09

Top Poster
13-Jul-10 3:08 pm

Do you know what I should search for to find the old thread? DH and I blow lights everytime we leave the house and sometimes in the house. Happy Giggle

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

13-Jul-10 4:17 pm

I just tried a quick search and didn't find it. I used me as the subject, then for words I tried: light but that didnt work, so I tried bulb, that didn't work, then I try blow and that didn't work
ddddds
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 19-May-09

Top Poster
13-Jul-10 4:25 pm

Tamara:

I just tried a quick search and didn't find it. I used me as the subject, then for words I tried: light but that didnt work, so I tried bulb, that didn't work, then I try blow and that didn't work

Happy Giggle Well, thank you for trying! That search function rarely works for me!

My favorite flower

Joined 5-Nov-06

Top Poster
13-Jul-10 4:32 pm

Well we do go through a ton of light bulbs around here.....

Baby Girl 9-01 Baby Girl 1-05 Heartbroken 11-07 Heartbroken 2-08 Baby Girl 4-09 Expecting 4-15

Trying for Baby Boysince 9-06 Did ericsson July 30 2008 for a Baby Boy got a Baby Girland 100% in-love with her.

7-30-08 IUI/Ericsson= BFP OHW

#6 It's a boy!

Joined 25-Sep-07

Top Poster
14-Jul-10 11:49 am
I remember that post. lol. Now what I dont remember is that when that was happening to your dh if it was before you conceive your dd's or ds. I get electric shock from walking on the treadmill for along time and occasionally but not all the time the dryer.
Baby Girl17 Baby Girl16 Baby Boy13 Baby Girl7 Baby Girl2 #6 Baby Boy Due October 21st. No swaying. Thank God!  BabyFetus Ticker

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-Jul-10 12:06 pm

ionlywant1more♥:
I remember that post. lol. Now what I dont remember is that when that was happening to your dh if it was before you conceive your dd's or ds. I get electric shock from walking on the treadmill for along time and occasionally but not all the time the dryer.

it happens to dh all the time, since he was a kid.  Before we had kids, during and after.  I tease him for it

ddddds
Other diets:

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-Jul-10 12:16 pm

Ok found the old post.  Please dont repond to it.. I hate poping up old posts

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/34460/317554.aspx#317554

ddddds
Other diets:

Joined 12-Jul-07

Top Poster
14-Jul-10 12:26 pm

I'm confused do you mean lightning?  Like thunder and lightning?  We don't get much of that around here.  But if it would be either of us, it would be me over my DH for stuff like that.  I always seem to have a lot of static elecricity in me.  I'm always getting shocked.

Mar 03 Baby Girl
Dec 04 Baby Girl
Aug 06 Baby Girl
Jan 09 Baby Girl
Due Jul 11 Baby Girl

Why do I want just one mo

Joined 15-Sep-08

Top Poster
14-Jul-10 12:30 pm

I wish I did sounds cool!!

Baby Boy2003 Baby Boy2005 Baby Boy2007

Baby Girl2009 thanks IG

HeartbrokenJan 6, 2011, Sad FlowerApril 23,2012

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-Jul-10 1:01 pm

yes thunder and lighting.. but weird non-normal lighting. Not static
ddddds
Other diets:

Joined 19-May-09

Top Poster
14-Jul-10 1:08 pm

Tamara:

Ok found the old post.  Please dont repond to it.. I hate poping up old posts

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/34460/317554.aspx#317554

Awesome! Thank you!!!

KK

Joined 26-Jan-09

Top Poster
10-Aug-10 11:57 pm
I see weirdo stuff all the time and have only one, but she's a girl. I swear there's a poltergeist that follows me around... I thought so even before I KNEW so. ;)
Here to talk about mothering and more since I'm no longer TTC. I love to give support and advice!
Page: of 1