Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Globs of creamy CM 2 DPO? (TMI WARNING)

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
11-Jul-10 8:06 pm
Late this afternoon I felt some cramps so I went to the restroom thinking I had to pee.... On the pad was a whole glob of creamy CM after I peed a ton more came out... I decided to check internally and viola a pound of white creamy cottage cheese looking ball cam out and there was a ton more in there I douched to get rid of it but it is a few hours later and back.... I have NEVER had this in my life anyone else expierence this?

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url

Hugs VioletI am going to go confidently in the direction of my dreams. And I am going to Live the life I  have always imagined. -Jackie the (FORMER) SwayniacHugs Violet

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
11-Jul-10 9:22 pm

Not necessarily to the degree you described...but, it was my earliest pregnancy symptom with DS2.  From the moment I O'd,  I had tons of creamy CM that didn't go away for quite awhile.  It was so gross!  Stick out tongue  I have been having a lot of CM this week (I am now 5 DPO), but not really as much as I remember with DS2.  I could be pregnant, as we have been lightly trying...but, I'm not sold yet.  Happy Wink

Baby Boy ~ 9 Baby Boy ~ 5  Baby Girl ~ born Oct.30, 2012!!!

Joined 6-Apr-09

Top Poster
11-Jul-10 10:01 pm

This is one of the earliest signs of pregnancy that most women dont know about..as when your body is pregnant its instantly starts to produce more progesterone and increases cm.A surge in progesterone often results in a surge of creamy cervical Mucus.

I hope this is it for you!!!

Goodluck

Baby BoyBaby Boy

Just hanging round bit longer see where it all takes me.

ttc girl, see what happens.

Cant believe im still here really :/

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/f260

Some time, Some day

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
12-Jul-10 2:35 am

Sounds promising keeping my fx for you

Visit my blog for updates - http://journey2dfuture.wordpress.com/

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
12-Jul-10 8:44 am

Really? That is awesome! But 3 DPO? So gross ick......

I don't really remember if I had increased cm with my boys... Maybe with one of them becaue I remember something but definitely NOT to this degree... WEe are talking a mountain of disgustingness.... Yuck FX for Happy healthy STICKY PINK BEANS

Hugs VioletI am going to go confidently in the direction of my dreams. And I am going to Live the life I  have always imagined. -Jackie the (FORMER) SwayniacHugs Violet

Dreaming of a homebirth

Joined 16-Aug-09

Top Poster
12-Jul-10 1:42 pm

I get that every month. Usually from 2 DPO to around 7-8 DPO. I remember when I was pg with my DD it continued until(and after) I tested +. FX this is a good sign for you since you don't usually have it!

Photobucket Photobucket HeartbrokenPhotobucket "Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up."-unknown

Wishing I hadn't tried to sway. Now I'm not even getting pregnant. Yet, I continue...[:'(]

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
12-Jul-10 2:46 pm

Yupp I never have it! So I was suprised by it.... DH thought it was old crap from using the DC but I knew what it was clear as day.

That gives me hope for a pink pregnancy!

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
12-Jul-10 4:03 pm

I've also got creamy cm, not showing much on outside but quite abit on inside Embarrassed (have checked my ph for last couple of days as totally fell off the diet wagon at weekend Doh! ) FX!!!! 

,,, ,(shettles opposite,3 day cutoff), 

And another  Baby born june 2011

my failed girl sway that resulted in another beautiful baby boy

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/197350.aspx

Heart Now done have children, hoping for many grand-daughters Heart

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
12-Jul-10 5:59 pm

I fell off too but not to bad I had some macoroni salad and some cucumbers with greek dressing and a slice of italian bread.... I have been drinking water b/c I don't know what to drink... If you are pg you don't want cran or crystal light in your body so milk and water it is....

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
12-Jul-10 6:00 pm

Oh and 4 chicken nuggets and a few pretzels too!

Joined 21-Jun-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Jul-10 9:42 pm
I am 3 DPO, too and have noticed the same, like lotion w/ some globs on dpo 1 and dpo2, just figured it was a mix of sperm, sylk and cm. I guess we will see if this is the early signs of pregnancy. I must say I am so hungry, too, craving sweets!
Married since 2000 with Baby Boy 2002, Baby Boy 2004, Baby Boy 2009 & due with Baby Girl or Baby Boy in August 2011 Bfp at 9 dpo on 12/14/10! My Ovulation Chart ig.for.such.a.time@gmail.com Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 My Furbabies <3

Joined 16-Feb-09

Top Poster
13-Jul-10 1:40 am
That's how I get while pregnant! Now if the toilet becomes your freind in a day or so you will know for sure:)
((Heartbroken04))((Baby Bear Boy7))((Baby Bear Boy4))((Baby Bear Boy3))((Baby Bear Boy18months))

Joined 7-Jun-10

13-Jul-10 10:19 am

I did a cervix check in the shower yesterday and was suprised to come out with a bunch of creamy cm, more than I have ever had. I am 5 dpo and wondering if it could be a sign. But I also wonder if has to do with all lime douching! Maybe my cervix is out of whack! I hope it is an early sign! I of course poas becaue I have no patience, haha knew it would be neg! Good luck!

Brat23:
Late this afternoon I felt some cramps so I went to the restroom thinking I had to pee.... On the pad was a whole glob of creamy CM after I peed a ton more came out... I decided to check internally and viola a pound of white creamy cottage cheese looking ball cam out and there was a ton more in there I douched to get rid of it but it is a few hours later and back.... I have NEVER had this in my life anyone else expierence this?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Jackson 7 Baby Boy, Colton 5 Baby Boy, Baby Bear Girl coming May 2011

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
14-Jul-10 5:36 am

allie"]I did a cervix check in the shower yesterday and was suprised to come out with a bunch of creamy cm, more than I have ever had. I am 5 dpo and wondering if it could be a sign. But I also wonder if has to do with all lime douching! Maybe my cervix is out of whack! I hope it is an early sign! I of course poas becaue I have no patience, haha knew it would be neg! Good luck![quote user="Brat23:
Late this afternoon I felt some cramps so I went to the restroom thinking I had to pee.... On the pad was a whole glob of creamy CM after I peed a ton more came out... I decided to check internally and viola a pound of white creamy cottage cheese looking ball cam out and there was a ton more in there I douched to get rid of it but it is a few hours later and back.... I have NEVER had this in my life anyone else expierence this?[/quote]

I have done the same today I am 5DPO today and seem to have loads of creamy cm I had last month too but not as much as far as I can remember. And i didn't use the douche at all.  Since O I have had cramps and backache and feeling hungry.  I also POAS I got a BFN but I really were expecting that this early.

Hoping this is a good sign for us all.Happy Giggle

Joined 7-Jun-10

14-Jul-10 7:34 am

Brat23:

Brat23,

Wondering if you still have creamy cm? I still have more than usual cm but it has gone to clear. You?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Jackson 7 Baby Boy, Colton 5 Baby Boy, Baby Bear Girl coming May 2011

Page: of 1