Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Why is it...

Joined 10-Jun-10

Top Poster
16-Jun-10 2:23 pm

...that when you're a mom to more than one boy people at stores will treat it like it's a bad thing, or like it's more difficult than having all girls?

"Oh my, three boys?? You must be exhausted!" "Three boys? They're all yours?? Oh poor mom!"

Seriously, my boys are delightful children and actually are more polite and well behaved than most children I see in public, why should that deserve a 'poor mom'?! I have never let my children stop me from going out in public, I take them with me everywhere from grocery shopping, eating out, even to the library when I want to check something out. 

Then, of course, there is the "So when are you going to try for your girl??" Ha, like that's any of your business in the first place! It never ceases to amaze me the things that fall out of peoples mouths. They don't seem to care at all if it could be offensive or inappropriate at all.  Anyone else run into the same situations?

Cameron (11-2-04),  Caden (9-4-06),  (9-7-08),  Brody (7-30-09), &  Brayden (5-3-11)

Swaying for pink, TTC in Feb/March 2014!