Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

have any July Babies been born yet?

Joined 24-Dec-09

15-Jun-10 5:12 am

I can't see anything on the threads at top- sorry I may be missing something -baby brain!!

Hope everyone is good. I am due 1st July and I promised myself I wouldn't start obssessing about when baby would come out but as soon as I turned 37 weeks I have !

twinges are so much stronger this time . must be a 3rd baby thing . I am not sure I want to go another 3 weeks or so because I am having very strong BHs , back pain and some days can't walk that well because baby's head is so far down

what is happening with everyone else?

x

Baby Boy 4 and Baby Boy 2 and Baby Boy born 28th June 2010

Joined 1-Jan-10

Top Poster
15-Jun-10 9:07 am
I've been curious about the same thing.  For the first time ever, I'm really nervous about the baby coming.  Maybe it's because this is my 4th.  I feel like I still have a million things to do.  My body is in so much pain, so either way would be good.  Good luck to you and all the July mommas.
Baby Bear Boy2001Baby Bear Girl2003Baby Bear Boy2005Baby Bear Boy2010

Mindy

Joined 13-Dec-07

Top Poster
15-Jun-10 3:55 pm

Good idea - I can't believe noone has had their baby yet!  I bet someone has and we just don't know about it. 

As for me, I had my 38 wk apt. today.  I am dialated to 1 1/2, 65% effaced, he said "very soft cervix", and baby is in the pelvis, but not super low.  He asked if I wanted to schedule an induction, which I declined at this point - we will for sure wait until after the due date if I make it, which I probably will Yuck.  So overall, nothing too exciting, but it could have been worse.  Now, next week, if nothing has changed much, I will be disappointed.  Kind of dreading that. 

GL to everyone!  Hope to hear of some babies being born soon!

Mindy

Baby Girl 2/97, Baby Girl 6/99, Baby Boy 1/02, Baby Boy 12/03, Baby Boy 4/06, Baby Boy 2/08, Baby Boy 7/10 + 8 babies in heaven Heartbroken

I am giving up my dream of having another little girl to love and adore.  I am trying to see the joy in the family that God has given me.  They are each a precious gift, and I do know how lucky I am to be their mom.  I pray this deep sadness and disappointment goes away.  It feels like it will never end.  [:'(]

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Jun-10 4:06 pm

I am def. anxious too and ready any day....just waiting on the little miss! LOL I had my 37 week OB apt today. They didn't check me, but last week i was dialated to a 1. Nothing impressive. Ella's head is super low! I am hopping for a June baby, but we shall see....my due date is July 5th. I think these last 3 weeks are the loooooongest. Can't wait to hear all our birth stories and see photos of our babies! Wishing you all speedy and some what painless deliveries Happy Smile xXx

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 5-Sep-08

Top Poster
16-Jun-10 3:17 am

I feel like I'm AGES away, but that's fine by me, I'm not ready at all!!

I will definitely start to get really excited when the july babies start being born. Wow, we've come a long way!

Good luck ladies!Love Ya!

Baby Boy 2007       Heartbroken  08    Heartbroken  09   Baby Boy 2010              indigo_violet  @yahoo.com

Pray for pink BFPs for, Rosa12,,D4D, & MiraclebabyLove Ya!

Joined 24-Jun-07

Top Poster
17-Jun-10 3:55 am

I am also due in two weeks and I am now very ready for the baby to come out! I have been extremely uncomfortable for the last weeks, experiencing lots of round ligament pain and odd contractions. Last week, I was about 60% effaced, one centimeter dilated, cervix soft, head very low, but I know this does not mean too much with your third baby. I have been nesting like crazy. The house is clean, the baby's clothes are washed and in a new chest of drawers, our birthing pool has arrived and been inflated (!), my midwife is ready for my call. Now I just need baby to make an entrance!

Cheers, Viv Baby Boy 10/17/2005 Baby Boy 01/30/2008

Baby Girl 06/24//2010

Mum to 3 gorgeous bubs

Joined 21-Apr-10

Top Poster
17-Jun-10 4:22 am
I am having all the symptoms you ladies seem to be experiencing and this too is my 3rd. This baby is so high in my ribs but apparently is engaged, not sure I believe that. I am mega uncomfortable now. You see I moved to Australia from the UK at 31 weeks and am now 38 weeks today so it has all been so busy for us but now I have stopped it all seems so real and I am scared, not of the baby but of the birth, am not sure if any of you ladies feel the same? I am also thinking everyday now with every pain is this it, is the baby coming, obsessing is not the word. Well I will post when the baby arrives. I hope you ladies are ok, just enjoy the peace as it won't last!! Good luck everyone.xx

Baby Girl '98'  Baby Girl '06'  Baby Boy '10' and hoping to finish off with another Baby Boy some time in the future!

Joined 24-Dec-09

17-Jun-10 6:20 am

huggles:
I am having all the symptoms you ladies seem to be experiencing and this too is my 3rd. This baby is so high in my ribs but apparently is engaged, not sure I believe that. I am mega uncomfortable now. You see I moved to Australia from the UK at 31 weeks and am now 38 weeks today so it has all been so busy for us but now I have stopped it all seems so real and I am scared, not of the baby but of the birth, am not sure if any of you ladies feel the same? I am also thinking everyday now with every pain is this it, is the baby coming, obsessing is not the word. Well I will post when the baby arrives. I hope you ladies are ok, just enjoy the peace as it won't last!! Good luck everyone.xx

I feel exactly the same . analysing every twinge ! I am also scared of the birth having done it 2 x before I know what is coming. Not so worried about having another baby and feel more confident this time

Hi to all you ladies out there. I look forward to the BA and BS

xxx

Baby Boy 4 and Baby Boy 2 and Baby Boy born 28th June 2010

Joined 6-Oct-09

Top Poster
19-Jun-10 9:50 pm

Oooooh good luck ladies! I will be waiting to hear your birthing stories and see some beautiful pics of all the DIJ babies!!! Hearts

Baby Boy 2006, Baby Boy 2008, and Baby Girl 2010 (THANKYOU IG!!!!!!)

1 baby in heaven (12 weeks) Heartbroken (forever a part of our family) 18-Dec-2009

Our Sway http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/162839/1569038.aspx#1569038

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Page: of 1