Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Faintest of lines*** updated with picture

My IVF/PGD FET princess!!

Joined 4-Feb-09

Top Poster
14-Jun-10 11:14 am

I did an FET and started at 5dp. My story was pretty similiar to yours. That first line was so super light and was after the "alotted" time. I think you have yourself a BFP!!! My advice to you is to keep using the same FRER or new FRER whatever you are using EVERY time. Don't switch brands or anything b/c that will drive you crazy. I was getting a faint line on FRER then swtiched to a different brand the next day and got nothing & I was devastated...for no reason. So stick with the same kind everytime you POAS! Best of luck!!! Can't wait to hear about your beta & U/Ss!!

mommy to... Baby Boy 2005 and Baby Boy 2007 & Baby Girl IVF/PGD/FET (my little frosty) March 2010

• March 2009- IVF/PGD: transferrred one A+ 5-day hatching blast BFN (Fertility Institutes, CA)
  • July 2009- FET (SIRM, TX):  Transfered 3 frozen Baby Girl on July 20 & BFP! follow my journey  http://www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/gsbabies/default.aspx 
  • 5dp5dt super faint line....BFP!!! 1st Beta 9dp5dt = 62.4, 2nd Beta 11dp5dt = 153!!!U/S 5wk2day, one sac w/the beginings of a yolk sac & fetal pole U/S 6wk3day saw yolk sac & tiny heartbeat flicker (FHB >110)!!!! U/S(day after bleeding) 7wk1day,looks good FHB 127.7!