Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I don't think so!!

Joined 22-Apr-09

7-Jun-10 9:41 pm

I had an interesting private message that was sent to me about gender dissappointment. My message was that I was lying to myself to use to name 'blessedwithlove', because how can I be truely happy having 4 boys. It also  stated me as being 'sad and depressed' and should never give the advice of trying for another because 'I should know how much it hurts having all boys

Well I am here to say that I LOVE MY BOYS and I am happy for the whole world to know it. Of course I would be lying if I said that it didn't hurt to get my daughter (but I may not be finished yet ), but that doesn't mean that I love my boys any less. Those of you that have 3 or 4 of the same gender know the feelings that we all go through, but I have 4 healthy, loving, gorgeous boys and feel very 'BLESSED'.

I have always wanted a big family. And if I had of known  prior to having children that this would have been the family that I was given, would I still have gone ahead with my 4 boys......without a doubt.

Baby Boy02 Baby Boy03 Baby Boy05 Baby Boy09

Joined 10-Dec-07

Top Poster
7-Jun-10 9:47 pm

If someone sends you a nasty/inappropriate private message, please click the little "report" button...

I have no doubt that you love your boys!  I wanted girls, but I think my little ones are pretty much the bee's knees -- and I'm sure you do too!

"As far as I'm concerned, being any gender is a drag."  -Patti Smith

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
7-Jun-10 9:48 pm
That is so mean to send a message like that. Im sure you are happy with your boys! Children are great no matter what gender.

DS- Trevor 11/24/05

DD - Kathryn 5/7/2010 at 37+5 weeks!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

~for my 5 cuties~

Joined 23-Feb-08

Top Poster
7-Jun-10 9:52 pm

OMG that pisses me off. I'm sure I can guess who sent that to you. Can't we just ban this troll already! Oh I could reach through my  computer and smack the crap out of someone.

Hearts Momma to many precious children who are the loves of my life! Hearts 

Joined 19-Aug-08

Top Poster
7-Jun-10 10:25 pm

I have gotten messages too.  Can you PM me with the name of your messenger?

Joined 19-Feb-10

7-Jun-10 10:35 pm

FiveCuties~♥~OneLove:

OMG that pisses me off. I'm sure I can guess who sent that to you. Can't we just ban this troll already! Oh I could reach through my  computer and smack the crap out of someone.

I can guess as well!!!! Awesome - glad I wasn't the only one who thought of that!

Happy mother of 3 boys here.  I want a girl, but wouldn't give up any of my boys to get her.  And I'll most likely have a 4th boy, and that's what God has in store for me.  I'm a good mother for boys, not sure if I would be with girls (though I would love to try one day Happy Giggle ).

Trolls - aarrgghhh! Mad Furious

Baby Bear Boy -11  Baby Bear Boy -9  Baby Bear Boy -21months   ttc Baby Bear Girl but happy with another Baby Bear Boy

8th month ttc My Ovulation Chart

Joined 18-Apr-07

Top Poster
7-Jun-10 10:37 pm

Some people are so lame Doh!

KD , Mommy to 2 amazing Baby Boy Baby Boy and precious twin Baby GirlBaby Girl, thanks to Dr. Potter!

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
7-Jun-10 10:39 pm

Did this person call you "creepy" and have the WORST. GRAMMAR. EVER?  Doh!

I have a pretty good idea of who it is also...

Pay no mind to the troll.  

All boy mamas and their families rock! Heart

Maria

Joined 30-Sep-08

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jun-10 11:03 pm

BeebsNBubbs:

Agree Agree

My techno savvy one 2005
My miracle boy 2009
My birthday buddy 2014

Joined 19-Apr-10

8-Jun-10 2:41 am

That's sinking to an all new low, frankly speaking, and I'm sorry that someone thought that the whole spirit of this forum is to sink to such a level. If it weren't for you all boy moms of 3, 4, 5 or more, I don't know what I would do for support! I've come to the conclusion that just like in IRL, there are people here that you like, love reading their thoughts, and would actually like to count as friends and there are those who, well, it's best to avoid....

But Beebs, your response made me Laugh Out Loud.

Baby BoyBaby Boy - Aug 2006

Baby Boy - Sept 2010

Joined 22-May-10

8-Jun-10 2:52 am

OMG! That makes me angry- who in the world would ever say something like that?? Great of you to post it- you love your boys obviously. Don't let someone else's problems invade you- that is so offensive, I am at awe for just the right words. What nerve!!

4 yrs Baby Bear Boy 2 yrs Baby Bear Girl Dec 2010 Baby Bear Boy  

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
8-Jun-10 3:24 am

ooooooooo PM me the name too, This way i know who to avoid. Anywho I would ignore it! You are blessed no matter what gender you have. Some people are just pain idiots and i would just put it all down to their intelligence. Someone like that isn't worth the shit that comes out their mouths.

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
8-Jun-10 7:12 am

BeebsNBubbs:

This! I'm guilty of feeding the troll, but I won't anymore, as I'm out of peanuts. Happy Wink

Joined 25-Mar-10

Top Poster
8-Jun-10 7:16 am

How sad to pm others with awful messages just to get a reaction, just goes to show what a sad, unfulfilled life they have.

Mommy to 4, Baby Girl10 Baby Boy5 Baby Boyforever 2 Sad  Baby Boy

ultrasound 6 weeks 2 days: hb 111, ultrasound 7 weeks 1 day: hb 128, ultrasound 8 weeks: hb 163

My Girl is here

Joined 31-Mar-09

Top Poster
8-Jun-10 7:22 am

FiveCuties~♥~OneLove:

Agree I'm with you

Baby Bear Boy Dylan 05/1998 Baby Bear Boy Alex 08/2001 Baby Bear Girl Mya 05/2010

Page: of 3