Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TBM for a girl.. new step added!!!

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

2-Nov-07 9:24 pm

NOTE, while 7% vinegar may be better for swaying, it also raises some womens pH.  So test this out a head of time

Hi ladies!  I have finished that fascinating study and now we need to add a new step to TBM.   A  vinegar of 7% works for douche is because of 3 reasons:  The first is Because the y sperm at low pH's tails freeze (they don't like low pH), the second is because at that low pH calcium binding to sperm occurs and the Third is because of acidly radical and acetic acid .  These chemicals play a big part in girl conceptions.  Now onto the new step.  When you TBM you freeze the tails of the y sperm to give the x sperm a chance to head up.  Douching an hour before is Critical for this to work.  A 1/2 hour after your attempt check pH.  If it is 5 or higher take 3-4ml of vinegar douche and lower pH.  Check every half hour up to 4 hours all the while lowering the pH if it gets to high.  After 4 hours use a douche soaked tampon to keep pH low for the next 8 hours. 

Making the vinegar for ttc a girl-

If you don't buy the 7% vinegar, .. this is how you make it.  If you bought it skip to the next step: 

Step 1, buy 5% distiled vinegar.  Place it in a glass bowl and place it in the freezer.  As the top layer freezes scoop off the ice (this is just water, vinegar freezes later).  Do this about 7-10 times and this is 7% vinegar.

Step 2  An hour before you  need it take your vinegar out and add powered calcium  (600mg) into vinegar.  Let sit for one hour.  The right before you need it add 2-3 drops of distilled water (not very much) to activate the radical acids.

*For the mix you want this to have a pH of 4 . The study this is based on uses vinegar. But if you want you can  use lime (lime pH is 2)

*To make a soaked tampon you put lime juice in a plastic cup and soak the tampon while still in the plastic applicator. Right before inserting take the tampon out so that it isn’t dripping. Then you insert it while still lying down and leave it in for about 30 minutes..

MAKING DISTILLED WATER: 

*You can buy distilled water for 85 cents a gallon at Wal-Mart. If you can’t find it here is how to make it:

I was able to distill water in about 3 minutes. You need a really big pan and a coffee cup and a zip lock bag. Put a little water at the bottom of the pan and place the bag over the top and just slightly push in the middle where the cup is. The steam will fill the cup with water and that water is distiled!

ddddds

Amanda

Joined 28-Oct-07

Top Poster
2-Nov-07 9:55 pm

Hi Tamara-

I give you all the credit in the world for knowing all this stuff and helping us all (ttc girls and boys) with reasearching these studies.

You should write a book on how to ttc a girl/ boy. you know everything about it.

Is this extra step in TBM for woman whose ph is still high- if a woman has a low ph and did this would the y sperms tails still recover in 1/2 hour?

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

2-Nov-07 9:59 pm

Is this extra step in TBM for woman whose ph is still high- if a woman has a low ph and did this would the y sperms tails still recover in 1/2 hour?

This is for everyone who does not use the diva cup for tbm for a girl

ddddds

Boy #5

Joined 29-Mar-07

Top Poster
2-Nov-07 10:24 pm

I have a question??  What is a diva cup?  where do you get one? And how do you use one will doing TBM?? Thanks.

Mom to Baby BoyHunter 7Baby BoyJoseph 6Baby BoyAustin 4Baby Boy Nathaniel 1 Baby Boy Boy #5 coming in Sept.    

High Tech in a few years for a Baby Girl

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

2-Nov-07 11:07 pm

thr3boyzmom:

I have a question??  What is a diva cup?  where do you get one? And how do you use one will doing TBM?? Thanks.

http://www.in-gender.com/CS/forums/t/16412.aspx

ddddds

Joined 14-Aug-07

Top Poster
3-Nov-07 6:40 am

Got a few questions here...Any ideas on how to keep the lime/water in and not let it run out?  So, the Diva cup keeps the mixture around the cervix so you're suggesting that since the splime is sitting right at the cervix  in the cup,  then there is no need to do extra lime/water mixture 30 minutes later?   

If you're using the Diva you're basically just putting the splime in there and inserting it...not actually injecting anything into the vagina? 

Hmmm...very interesting!  Thanks for the info and for answering all of our questionsHearts

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Nov-07 8:45 am

Got a few questions here...Any ideas on how to keep the lime/water in and not let it run out? 

Diva cup or lime soaked tampon 

So, the Diva cup keeps the mixture around the cervix so you're suggesting that since the splime is sitting right at the cervix  in the cup,  then there is no need to do extra lime/water mixture 30 minutes later?   

Correct because the lime will still be mixed with the semen in the cup

If you're using the Diva you're basically just putting the splime in there and inserting it...not actually injecting anything into the vagina? 

Correct

ddddds

Amanda

Joined 28-Oct-07

Top Poster
3-Nov-07 9:46 am

What type of syringe is recommended can you use a turkey baster as well?

How quick or slow do you insert the solution?

Thanks

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Nov-07 9:57 am

What type of syringe is recommended can you use a turkey baster as well?

The kind you get for giving med to kids- I got my free! lol

How quick or slow do you insert the solution?

VERY slow!  You don't want to accidentally brake off there tails

ddddds

Amanda

Joined 28-Oct-07

Top Poster
3-Nov-07 10:33 am

How many mls or ounces is recommended with the 60/40 mix?

Joined 25-Sep-07

3-Nov-07 1:19 pm

Tamara,

Thanks for researching!! It's very interesting. 

Another question - do they add this mixture after 30 minutes because the lime runs out or does the lime break down (or lose effectiveness) after 30 mins? If the lime breaks down - wouldn't the diva cup be out? 

Thanks!! 

Joined 7-Jun-07

3-Nov-07 4:26 pm

Baby BoyBaby Boy, many miscarraigesHeartbroken

Baby Girl is here

Joined 5-Aug-07

Top Poster
3-Nov-07 4:37 pm
Would adding Replens (full applicator) have the same effect 30 minutes later or does it need to specifically be the lime? I know you mentioned that lime and vinegar have certain properties... Is it hard to put the Diva Cup in? Also, I thought you had said that the first TBM could be done regularly with the syringe and enough lime to get to the right pH. AFTER that is the second application of lime in the diva cup, right (60/40)? I think in a previous post someone mentioned putting the splime in with the 60-40 mix in the Diva cup at the very beginning.
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Laura-Monahan/Little-Girl-with-Pray-Rock-Print-C10201572.jpeg

Joined 27-Oct-07

3-Nov-07 6:36 pm

THanks for doing the research, Tamara! Real Quick here: It's easy to imagine the splime swimming up through the vag (no diva cup) just fine with all the vag's nooks and crannies but it is hard for me to imagine the splime swimming up the diva cup because I keep imagining them falling down the plastic sides. (I assume diva cup is made of plastic?) Does the splime somehow just swim up the diva cup and through the cervix just fine despite the cup's smooth interior sides?

Farmmama

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Nov-07 7:52 pm

cookie4:

How many mls or ounces is recommended with the 60/40 mix?

No more than one syringe.

ddddds
Page: of 11