Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

11 months today

Joined 19-Oct-09

12-May-10 11:17 am

Well he is 11 months today. I am sad, I don't want my baby to grow up. This year has gone by way to quickly. He is eatting mostly table food. In fact last night I gave him babyfood and he spit it out. He does not do a traditional crawl, he army crawls. He does pull himself up on anything he can. Doesn't cruise yet. I am not in any hurry for walking. He is still a little fella, 16lbs 6 oz. No big birthday plans, as we will be on vacation during his birthday. I will make sure he gets a cake somehow though.

So tell me what your June baby is doing? Planning a party for your babys 1st b-day?

Heartbroken 7/2005

Baby Bear Boy 6/2006

Baby Bear Boy 6/2009

Joined 3-Sep-08

Top Poster
12-May-10 1:21 pm

My little guy is about 10 and a half months now.  He does a combination army crawl/classic crawl, but he gets around really fast.  He just learned how to pul himself up last week, and now he climbs EVERYTHING.  He can climb onto a low sofa, and even climbed the entire stairwell the other day.  I have a feeling this little guy is going to be trouble - my twins were never climbers, and even happily stayed in their cribs until they were 3...somehow I don't think we'll be so lucky this time.

He's eating mostly table food too.  He especialy loves any type of meat.  One night I was having steak and kept giving him little pieces, and he ended up eating as much of it as I did!  He loves to eat - he has huge meals and still nurses about 6-7 times day. Last we had him weighed he was about 21 lbs.

We don't have a big birthday party planned, but we'll probably have a couple of my Mom friends over with their kids. We'll have cake and balloons but nothing fancy.

Baby Boy Baby Boy May 2006

Baby Boy June 2009 - A medication-free VBAC

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
12-May-10 1:29 pm

I am so so so sad that Ava is almost one.  (She will be 10 months in 4 days). Sad

She started "real" crawling right before she turned 8 months.  She army crawled for 6 weeks prior to that.  This girl is CRAZY, into EVERYTHING.  My other 2 kids were so calm and easy compared to Ms. Monster.  Within a week of crawling she was pulling herself onto furniture and a few weeks later cruising everywhere.  She stands for a few seconds but that is rare and only when she doesn't realize I let go.

She eats so much food.  Skipped baby foods because she hated them.  Went straight to the toddler foods and small bites of soft things.  She loves her mesh bag that you put avocado/bananas/etc in.

She still only eats 4 oz bottles and still wakes up 1-2 (or more) times a night. Stick out tongue

We rented a covered area at the lake so the kids can all swim for her birthday. I am soooooo excited to have a summer birthday kid!

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

Page: of 1