Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Embarrased when asked "how many kids to you have?"

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

28-Nov-10 1:25 pm

While I don't have that many children I get it ALL the time. I am going to turn 23 next month and I have a daughter who will be 4 in March. I was 19 when she was born, married and happy. She was planned and wanted. Granted her father and I divorced and I met my sweet precious man 2 years later and we are expectign our first together in July. However, I look VEERRRYY young. My dad is 51 and everyone thinks he's still in his late 30's. i look like I'm barely pushing 17, barely. People see me and DD out together especially right after the gym or something when I'm not all "dressed up" and Oh man the looks and comments I get.

I was very gifted in school and finished early, achieved my Bachelors a year early as well and work privately for a surgeon as his personal assistant. I will have patients come in and get very hesitant about letting me touch them because they think I'm a highschool observer or something. I know I won't mind when I'm 40 but gosh give me some credit!!!!

Anyway. I am very proud of myself, my parenting and my little girl and proud to be expecting another with a man that I love dearly and who loves us back. So I just answer all the questions i get with pride and confidence and it usually shuts people up. And I can't help but chuckle to myself when my little girl is saying "yes ma'am" "thank you" "please" and shring in public at the park or Dr's office and see "older" parents yelling and their kids throwing tantrums. Just a little pat on the back for myself!!

"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013